Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 11. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 01:31:08 AM
I am additionally hoping to put resources into an ICO and from doing research I have discovered one I am extremely intrigued by, Propthereum.io. They are an advantage upheld coin and are expecting incredible coin gratefulness in a brief timeframe.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
August 07, 2018, 01:21:40 AM
maybe at the time of last year I had not had too many scams, but for now it should be more careful if you want to invest in ico because now many ico are scam even though ico seems good but the ico is a scam, and now it is also difficult to determine where is ico good for investing and where is ico bad, so be careful when choosing an ico.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:19:26 AM
Now a lot of ICO and offers. But many coins fail in the final stages . There is a lot of ICO for investments, but before investing,it is worth studying .
Activity: 120
August 07, 2018, 12:24:57 AM
Too large percentage of ICO , but also there are good,but their part is pretty small. It should be very well to study all the information .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 11:27:22 PM
At the moment cryptassist ,UBEX, contractium is going well and are in progress.so try to join these ICO's.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 10:55:10 PM
the current options for the ICO project is very much. In fact we can see that almost every day there is always the latest ICO. And this should make you be more careful in choosing projects. I suggest you can follow the project Module. As I follow this.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
August 06, 2018, 10:54:20 PM
At present, most of the ICO projects have fallen below the issuing price, so it is suitable for purchasing the token directly in the exchange.
I suggest you look at CARDSTACK, which is a whole new concept, and I love it.

agree with this one comment.
Even though they are project owners who offer a lot of discon, but when they enter the exchange immediately drop for now, stop looking for the best ICO because I think this year it's hard to find the real one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 06, 2018, 10:52:54 PM
this time, I don't think there is a good ICO
This year is not like 2017, where many ICOs have won hardcap in 2017 and investors get their ROI
whereas in 2018, many ICOs failed and investors felt a loss because more and more scammers were hanging around
Activity: 75
August 06, 2018, 10:43:36 PM
DO not rely on the opinion of people,from some friends you can . But it is better to study all the information yourself .
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 06, 2018, 09:14:17 PM
the question that you asked on January 24, 2017 and that is different from the current situation ... for now it is very difficult to determine the best ico because there are so many ico scams but at the moment I see ico which in my opinion will provide many benefits
https://www.idap.io/ (not yet started)
https://www.gigtricks.io/ (start ico September 1)
https://konios.com/ (ico is ongoing)

please learn and don't rush before investing
Activity: 106
August 06, 2018, 08:45:07 PM
If I would suggest you an ICO, that would be VLUX. Their project is very innovative and very interesting. https://vlux.io/  Smiley
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 03:56:31 AM
If you would like to join investment in ICO, then I think you should be familiar in choosing projects. Make it a habit to sit in on the bounty. So you're not confused anymore it's a great project for your investment. I suggest participating in projects like SATT I follow this.
Activity: 32
August 06, 2018, 03:55:38 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
DiscoveryIOT. as they have already a running business model and it is generating revenue. The team is genuine and they have even deployed their MVP with 2 of their clients and It was successful. So everything is going great for them and the project is really good.
here is the bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dis-discovery-an-iot-led-supply-chain-solution-4556772
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
Well if you really want to invest such a big money in a legit and more reliable ICO, I would suggest that you invest in to those who are on the top rank such as Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, NEO, Litecoin and bitcoincash because they have a very high potential to grow and gives you more profit.
Activity: 89
August 06, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
Ico is not as good as bitcoin. Altcoin does not challenge bitcoin's status in encryption. There are many frauds in ico, and I don't think ico is a long-term financing method. There are many problems in ico.
Activity: 37
August 06, 2018, 03:51:49 AM
Recently there are many projects on creating CRYPTOCard payments. Over time, they will be difficult to compete with, with the negative mobile provider offering saying the value of their cards in the future. Blockchain development projects will be much more potent as they will be applied to subsequent projects and that will make it grow much like ETH.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 06, 2018, 03:49:49 AM
The formula has already been described above, but it certainly is not an ideal formula. In addition, we often see projects that are familiar to many due to active advertising and other things, but later they do not confirm their high expectations and slide down. Unfortunately all this is a big lottery and here you can wish only good luck. In general, all the same for the above parameters. This is at least some kind of insurance.
Activity: 448
August 06, 2018, 12:57:04 AM
The best projects in my opinion from the company Kryptlal . They have already conducted some successful ICO . and continue to evolve. just look at the signature there, all the contacts
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 12:42:40 AM
If you do want to invest in crypto, then we recommend that you select the best project. and must be very careful in selecting projects. I suggest to select the projects that are already softcap only. In order to be secure, and it is definitely running.
Activity: 184
August 06, 2018, 12:36:24 AM
I think there are numerous great ICO ventures right now. You can take after Wabi, INS, Bankex, envion as they are the best 4 extends as I would see it. I am thinking about the greatest speculation ever in these four ICO ventures
Pages:
Jump to: