Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 14. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 01:53:35 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

I'm also a beginner, and I've never followed ico. it seems a lot of risk to be faced because many people say that ico is currently full of scam. I do not know if that's true, I'll also look for answers about ico here.
Activity: 51
July 28, 2018, 05:19:30 PM
There are very good projects and you have to choose the best projects for you. After all, you do not have to listen to people because you are investing your money. The investments you choose will be your choice.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
July 28, 2018, 04:50:32 PM
I believe that the best ICO in which you can theoretically invest is the ICO where you got the maximum information even before you made a decision about your investments. The fact is that 80% of ICO fraud, 50% of the remaining 20% will not go to the stock exchange. It turns out the best ICO is it, the ICO that goes on its road map and does not deceive investors. It turned out quite trite - but as it is.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
you can see my signature, it's just my opinion, I'm sure, because it will be profitable in the future. For the fact that you are sure that you can first read about the documents
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 28, 2018, 07:49:43 AM
I recommend QUICKX THE FASTEST REAL-WORLD CRYPTO PAYMENT PROTOCOL
Quickest Cross Blockchain Transactions

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
I feel CellBlocks ICO should grab your eye. This is something other than what's expected and fascinating in my view as this ICO in light of building up the day by day life of detainees with the blockchain innovation. The primary idea of this task is to actualize exchange for detainees in penitentiaries.
Activity: 88
July 28, 2018, 07:41:14 AM
At present, there are many projects to invest.
But to find out if they are safe and reliable, you can refer to the following projects: Eloncity, Buddy, Ubex ...
These are the demo projects for you !!!
Wish you the right choice!
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 03:45:00 AM
There may be usually some trouble with the ICO, but haven't heard of an ico that went absolutely rip-off. some used to advantage less funding and some because of loss of improvement stops the concern venture without any further plans of implementation. it is excellent to self take a look at the assignment and get into the fine.
Activity: 45
July 25, 2018, 10:45:22 AM
Not ICO are okay ?
Sigilplatfom swap soon. buddy.
Activity: 102
July 22, 2018, 02:20:27 PM
I really like ICO projects XYO Network, as well as SpringRole. Reasons: A strong development team, competently written white paper (including technical part), a large number of investors have already joined the ICO.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 11:22:54 AM
I suggest you use your block chain investment project, because this is the key reason for me to invest in projects, because the team works hard or plans to develop it.
Activity: 162
July 22, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
Recommendation? My suggestion is don't touch any of the ico project at this time,Investing ico is the same as throwing money away in this market quotations.
Activity: 158
July 22, 2018, 11:03:54 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
for the time being, I suggest an ICO with great potential for future success.
see my signature.
Activity: 392
July 22, 2018, 11:01:42 AM
For me the best ico to invest now is ingot Ico because ingot has already raised a big amount of money so ingot ico is now surely success and i am sure that all the upcoming investor will invest in ingot  will multiply there money even x2 or x3.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
July 22, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
There are  6 main rules  to use when choosing ICO
1 It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs.
2 The product or service they offer must address a real need area and use revolutionary solutions
3 It is important to put the company, their technology, and product or service in the context of their target market.
4 Evaluate the technology
5 Quality of WP
6 Integral to ICOs are the coins or tokens themselves.

1 project you can reference to invest: Eloncity, website eloncity.io

These are good advices there and I guess with WP you mean whitepaper. I think the whitepaper is the least important one. A lot of projects put their whitepaper together by using existing material. It’s more important if you ca. grasp the idea and the potential after reading just a few lines and then just do some backround check on the team and the stage of development of the product. A great idea is nothing if it is not rooted in reality and if there are not the people who are capable to turn this idea into an actual product.
Activity: 45
July 22, 2018, 10:50:11 AM
First study and learn well the ICO you want to invest, their future plans, team developments. Best time to invest is when just established after the ICO ends. 
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 07:17:41 AM
There are numerous ICO now, I have numerous proposal yet it is greatly improved in the event that you will discovered best ICO by your own particular research, it is the best in light of the fact that later on, nobody will be faulted if the ICO recommended by other individual won't achievement. Search for ICO that have genuine group, the best innovation, low hard top/delicate top.
Activity: 35
July 22, 2018, 07:14:44 AM
I think CellBlocks ICO should catch your attention. It is really good project. Any detail is foreseen, all info about the project is easily available.
Activity: 197
July 22, 2018, 03:55:10 AM
I think ICO speculation relies upon the improvement group and from the venture there isn't just that the achievement of ICO is likewise in the estimation of the aggregate coin they have, if the coin ICO they offer in particular while the task isn't too great or not that is inclining then you ought to maintain a strategic distance from ICO, endeavor to get into the ICO that has a rating better than expected and have a group of designers who are knowledgeable about his field and see the undertaking to be assembled must be extremely helpful and moved toward becoming treding in this year.
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 03:53:21 AM
Im suggesting you to invest on new ICO's coin which has just been released to the exchangers, as they price might go down because of their bounty hunters tend to sell it in cheap price, there you can get the coins cheaper than ICO's price.. It's a good invest i think
Pages:
Jump to: