Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 12. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 12:33:18 AM
I suggest you take a look at WOM token. Their project is very promising and interesting. Try checking them out.  Smiley
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 10:35:48 PM
At present, most of the ICO projects have fallen below the issuing price, so it is suitable for purchasing the token directly in the exchange.
I suggest you look at CARDSTACK, which is a whole new concept, and I love it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:09:17 PM
I took this advice and got into one project which, even with strong resistance from the market and sorrow, could collect good money, however, when it was time to go to the stock exchange, the project team moved the deadline almost to the end of the year and it was a big disappointment. So be more careful with the advice and following them does not always lead to success.

I agree, and to add to this comment, I don't usually listen to recommendations of other people, especially if I don't know the person because I don't really trust anybody that I don't know. I better talk to the people who is also using crypto and has earned a huge profit that I see personally.
Activity: 66
August 05, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
i believe in Uchain, strong team, good roadmap also has good community ..

a few review exist on medium, steemit etc

one of them : https://medium.com/@LindaCrypto/uchain-building-the-next-generation-blockchain-for-the-sharing-economy-be8cec8a92d4
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 05, 2018, 04:13:23 PM
I took this advice and got into one project which, even with strong resistance from the market and sorrow, could collect good money, however, when it was time to go to the stock exchange, the project team moved the deadline almost to the end of the year and it was a big disappointment. So be more careful with the advice and following them does not always lead to success.
8V Global | 8v.com
August 04, 2018, 10:32:09 AM
A buzz around the project + a team of proven developers (preferably with experience of similar projects) + a live community - after all people's attention does not happen from scratch. And of course the idea or the product itself. The degree of product availability and the likely rate at which it can enter the market. Such factors basically form the view of the potential investor.  Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 12:49:49 AM
If the project really has potential in the future, then you can invest in it, but here you must take this very carefully.
Activity: 433
August 04, 2018, 12:41:56 AM
In my opinion, you can choose ICO for two purposes! You can choose as a project for a quick earning or for a long-term investment. To earn money quickly you must participate in the most popular projects, and for long-term investment choose projects with a good idea!
Activity: 145
August 02, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
AGA Token for Aga Platform. Google it. I am happy to send you $10 of tokens to play with. Only investment that I know of where you get IMMEDIATE 3x return. If someone finds anything better, please let me know. IMMEDIATE 3x.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 05:58:29 PM
It seems that it is difficult to measure the best ICO. Each launch of the ICO has its pros and cons. However, for the moment, the one that got my full attention is Everex.
Everex's mission is to create a more secure, faster and faster money transfer system around the world without using cash and credit cards. Everex uses the application of the mobile wallet Ethereum, which allows everyone to send and receive money at any time and in any place.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 02, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
at the moment and in the next couple of weeks is the best way to chronobank..a should be cautious to invest in any ico

Look at the Japanese ICO! The main feature that Japanese crypto-currencies stand out against other virtual money is their support by the local population. Probably, in no country domestic coins do not have such popularity as in Japan, despite the fact that their price and capitalization are much lower than the main mastodons of this market
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
The best coins you might invest in at this moment may not be found in the market usually at the times of these dry spells the market is reluctant to invest and produce more coins, wait for them, market to increase in cap once more and then invest in an ICO

That's right, as far as I know based on the ICO I've invested and joined their bounty, there are ICO that have ended in April or May, but they have not yet distributed tokens to investors and players participating. bounty. I think this is not the time to distribute the tokens, because the price may fall sharply after listing exchange
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
Eloncity a multiple project expected with the Eloncity for overflow a new platform. with the group of the strong force you as this as a project successfully in year. please see you as a first business. tham gia ngay https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 01:25:20 AM
The formula for such an investment is quite simple if you rely on ordinary logic in your reasoning. If the project has a proven team in the past, this is a good sign.) If the project has an MVP or its analog, or at least a prototype, this is another good sign! And so on! Smiley

It's only your intelligence to see and learn to find a project that is interesting and good to follow and the more you learn the more you know the project will be good.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 01:20:35 AM
The best coins you might invest in at this moment may not be found in the market usually at the times of these dry spells the market is reluctant to invest and produce more coins, wait for them, market to increase in cap once more and then invest in an ICO
Activity: 281
https://dozarplati.info
August 01, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
Just need to choose good projects. The project should have support and it should be really high-quality. You can simply invest in these projects and make a profit. There are not many such projects and to invest in them, you must find them. Just look for them and invest in them.
Activity: 89
August 01, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Follow up and explore the project with Eloncity and you will see this is a great and growing project with their team and mentor. That's great people should not miss this opportunity to join https://eloncity.io/
8V Global | 8v.com
July 31, 2018, 04:26:20 PM
The formula for such an investment is quite simple if you rely on ordinary logic in your reasoning. If the project has a proven team in the past, this is a good sign.) If the project has an MVP or its analog, or at least a prototype, this is another good sign! And so on! Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 04:17:46 PM
I would pay attention to the Wemark project. Wemark creates a new kind of service for selling stock photos based on the technology of blocking.  Soft cap 3250 eth is assembled at the stage of private sale,  dates of ICO: from July 24, 2018 to September 7, 2018.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 04:04:23 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I suggest you take a look: SciDex (new ICO). Because Their project seems important for the science development. I’ve been following them for awhile now and seems legit. They are building a new marketspace for scientific data and their goal is to accelerate science.

Pages:
Jump to: