Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 16. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 09:51:46 PM
There are some projects that are good for flips but I'm not big fan of speculation at all. I think the biggest money we can make if we find the next Google, apple or facebook. And hold them for long term like 5-10 years. I like projects about future that's why I choose Qilimanjaro.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 09:51:06 PM
Nowadays, the market is in a state of depression. No one knows what a good potential coin is. Only by relying on his own experience and intuition to find it.

Not only that actually when choosing ico is difficult. when I want to get a profit quickly and I think we should be able to see their potential in a few months and see the progress of the price
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 09:48:32 PM
I suggest you invest in the Eloncity project. This project is a continuation project of CMT and ABT, marketed by Krypital group. That means that this project has the potential to hit the market extremely high.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 09:44:24 PM
Nowadays, the market is in a state of depression. No one knows what a good potential coin is. Only by relying on his own experience and intuition to find it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 15, 2018, 05:30:25 PM
There are lots of ICO around. You can just pick some very fe and do your own research. Many will make suggestions to you. Even if they are good, your own research will be essential, because you will need to know about what you are investing in and do proper follow-up.
Activity: 38
July 15, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
Spectiv VR projects is a promising one to invest guys. They have a great platform and you will be able to try it. Their team is solid and they work very legitimately.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 01:26:05 AM
Good topic, lots of materials for analysis. But I noticed that most of the participants advertise the project that they have in the signature  Wink
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 01:01:56 AM
I'm really looking forward to the ICO Quadrant protocol and NEX!
its a really good project to participate!
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 12:53:37 AM
From my point of view it is better to invest bitcoin because of its fluctuating,
favorable, and good value in long-term inveses.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 08:17:07 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

The ICO I think is good with a trusted Bounty Manager is

Codex Protocol Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles
not without reason, I recommend Codex because it has excellent prospects in the arts and collections

https://codexprotocol.com/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-codex-protocol-decentralized-registry-for-art-collectibles-4494244
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
July 12, 2018, 07:46:13 AM
I do not think it's worth investing such a large amount of 1 BTC in 1 ICO. Divide the investment into at least three projects. I would advise you to buy PData, Amon, Semux.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 07:38:17 AM
The best way to find the best ICO. It's to track the ratings on the site. Find a good, popular site and watch who's in the top. Because everything changes every day. And what was good yesterday, today is no longer relevant.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 07:26:21 AM
Follow me you should look at the Pavo ICO. The PavoCoin (PAVO) is a cryptocurrency payment system that enables agriculture market participants, such as growers, producers, innovators, retailers and service providers in our network to accept digital payments from their customers and community members. PAVO is a functional usage coin. That's good.
Activity: 107
July 12, 2018, 07:12:28 AM
There are many ICO now, I have many suggestion but it is much better if you will found best ICO by your own research, it is the best because in the future, no one will be blamed if the ICO suggested by other person will not success. Look for ICO that have legit team, the best technology, low hard cap/soft cap. Keep researching.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 07:02:17 AM
Before you invest into an ICO, first study and learn well the ICO you want to invest, their future plans, team developments. Best time to invest is when just established after the ICO ends. You must know how to pick your icos, learn how to identify hidden gems and invest into them
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 07:01:20 AM
if I think If we really want to choose a good ICO for now, a lot of things that we must see, because skarang very difficult to do. 99% ICO is a fraud, but we can only guess which tokens will grow a little in price after the completion of ICO and have time to sell it in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
July 12, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
This is quite difficult at the moment cause ratings are way too corrupted. Ratings provided do not reflect the true nature of a project.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

Seeing multiple companies focusing their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a sense of relief. However, it will take years of continued hard-work to see significant changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysave-environment-tokenset-190k-worth-of-set-tokens-join-now-4361604

You can also visit their website: https://www.set4earth.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 12, 2018, 06:54:13 AM
2 days left to invest in ICO Opiria & PDATA - global decentralized marketplace for the secure and transparent buying and selling of personal data, made in Germany. $13.3M raised already - hurry up!
Activity: 82
July 12, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
I'm betting my chips at Shivom's ICO. The project is serious, it tries to solve a critical world problem and the team involved seems competent.
In addition, the project has raised approximately USD 32M and there is a large community that is supporting the project
Pages:
Jump to: