Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 18. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 08:19:32 PM
If you really want to choose a good ICO, then the best solution for you will be Repux, I think that you should pay attention to this project, because it has very good prospects for the future and for raising the price of the token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
World Bit Bank, OEL and AquaIntel. I think that these ICO projects are really promising. Now there are a lot of ICO, but it is difficult to choose among them. Personally, I am afraid to invest in ICO projects now.
Activity: 6
July 09, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
ICO list makes it easy for all participants to discover hot ICOs, we encourage you to suggest on the comment box, any ICO list you trust. Cryptocurrencies rely on innovative uses of cryptographic technologies, which ICO is the starting point, such as blockchains, to create proof of value through computational expense, and a complete, often verifiable history of transactions. That's a strong explanation why we shouldn't ignore ICO investments.

you forgot to mention that there is a need in trustful rating system cause the rating system is on the market now is unreliable/corrupt
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:30:58 AM
ICO list makes it easy for all participants to discover hot ICOs, we encourage you to suggest on the comment box, any ICO list you trust. Cryptocurrencies rely on innovative uses of cryptographic technologies, which ICO is the starting point, such as blockchains, to create proof of value through computational expense, and a complete, often verifiable history of transactions. That's a strong explanation why we shouldn't ignore ICO investments.
Activity: 73
July 09, 2018, 10:24:49 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

Because this market is so speculative at the moment there is no right or wrong answer to the 'best' projects to invest in, it's really up to you and basing your choices on the fundamentals you choose.

For example one of the main things u look for is how a project is intending to change a current space in terms of improvement or solving problems. Right now I like WONO which is a P2P ecosystem for freelancing services and also physical goods rental etc. WONO is using decentralised blockchain technology to overcome the current transparency and trust problems present in the P2P space. I think their vision could be game changing and open up how the P2P space operates to new areas.

The best thing to really base the 'best' new projects on is how confident the project's fundamentals and vision makes you in terms of real world potential. Good luck!
Activity: 57
July 09, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
I advise you to invest in NEX. This is one of the most promising projects now.
copper member
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
Do not invest in the ICO.. It's never safe
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
invest on uchain , media protocol and sspring role this are seems good for me and this three are looks like have good projects and upgraded so this ICOs are will survive in crypto market
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
The gamma sale of XYO Network is still on. Although the ICO has ended, yet there is still an offer for investors to invest into the gamma sale with lots of benefits, part of which is mining kits. This is a project that has got a product, which is also still undergoing developmental process. These are the type of projects i like to invest in and promote.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 10:11:03 AM
I would suggest you this two ICO to invest.

VALID - a switzerland-based startup called Procivis that uses the blockchain technology to unlock the ability for users to monetize their traffic and return full control over their digital identities. Authenticate online using your self-sovereign eID and start monetizing your anonymized personal data will be the future in europe with the new data protection law on May 2018.

BELUGA PAY - The First Complete Mobile Point of Sale System. It is a data suite platforms that will enable transactions in fiat and cryptocurrencies.
You can buy or sell your products and services in fiat. Beluga enables merchants to accept VISA, Mastercard and all major cryptocurrencies. For more informations just visit the website in my signature
Activity: 6
July 09, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
Try to take a look at Foxico. The main feature will be implemented there - possibility to rate projects for all.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
I recommend to you the project Equi, as for me to date it is one of the most promising projects. The project team is revolutionizing the development of venture investments, I think with their idea the Equi project has a good future! I recommend everyone to invest in it!
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 08, 2018, 12:34:13 PM
There are a lot of good projects, but you need to choose the best projects for yourself. After all, you do not have to listen to people because you invest your money
He does have to listen to experienced people who are suggesting him what he could buy and what he shouldn't buy and after that he need to do his research on project and make his own decision.
Many good projects can be found here but it is hard to spot them as most projects are collecting money and running away.
Activity: 19
July 08, 2018, 12:30:02 PM
There are a lot of good projects, but you need to choose the best projects for yourself. After all, you do not have to listen to people because you invest your money
July 08, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
I like UTtoken project, but it's pretty unknown as for now. Their ICO is ongoing now. I like their concept and project looks good, so I've invest a little. By the way, they already have an alpha version of product "Aurora", so everybody could check it.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
July 07, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
Selecting the best one has become quite a bit tough now, due to the huge number of ongoing ICOs. A number of them are going to fail obviously and only a handful will be successful. As of now, the ICO which I would recommend is Lexit. It is promoted by a good team and they do have good bounty/airdrop campaigns.
July 07, 2018, 09:05:16 AM
You asking people to suggest ICOs to you, they will just suggest their coins which they have invested in or a coin which they are campaigning for, go online and do research on ICOs before investing
Activity: 22
July 07, 2018, 05:14:47 AM
There are many ICO's to invest but before investing you should check the background of the project first in order to gain profits.
July 07, 2018, 05:12:38 AM
I personally suggest investing in a running business. ICOs nowadays are often about projects whose realization depends on the success of their ICO. Whatever you do, proper financial planning and risk management are key elements in every investment we make.
July 06, 2018, 12:42:05 PM
It's good to invest in safekeet because there are many ICO pre-sale that are sold and and the safekeet were nearly close in ico but we still be sure to careful in investment, a lot of scams in ico .
Pages:
Jump to: