Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 17. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:50:10 PM
I personally invested in an ICO called MediBit for the following reason.

1. The concept/product that is needed, innovative and feasible in real life
2. A solid team with professional backgrounds
3. How well the whitepaper is written
4. If they have something standing out among other ICO

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242
Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Activity: 8
July 11, 2018, 04:22:14 PM
There's no solid ICO now, better hold bitcoin it will double this year for sure

its just a speculation
Activity: 78
July 11, 2018, 04:08:41 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

If I were in your shoes I would invest in ICOs that have already ended and have small sirculation supply
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

I am going to participate in howdoo. This project seems to me very perspective. But I heard there are some restrictions connected with possibilities of taking part in this enterprise.
Activity: 1190
July 11, 2018, 03:49:06 PM
Today's best ICO for you to invest, I suggest to invest in 4NEW project. Because investing in 4NEW is very good. Because now there are many bonuses that can be obtained ICO if you invest now.
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
I suggest you take a look scidex. It’s interesting how blockchain is impacting science and healthcare- I read an article that some companies are alreasy using blockchain to apply advanced analytics from distributed sources. Fascinating!
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 03:43:30 PM
I will say, that there are many of great projects ICO now, so if you would look for the most hyped ones, you will not miss your opportunity to invest your money.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 03:42:03 PM
I will say, that there are many of great projects ICO now, so if you would look for the most hyped ones, you will not miss your opportunity to invest your money.
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 03:38:38 PM
Consider investing in Eloncity.The goal is to decentralize the power/energy infrastructure into millions of self-sustaining micro grids.Team members are dedicated and community is fairly large
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

I am very interested in FTEC. I had supported this project yet. We will see how it will be developed in future. ICO will continue collect money until 17 of July.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 11, 2018, 12:29:06 PM
I think you better invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin if you have a big capital, the only lose there is when the market is dropping and you really need to cash out but in some point if its not necessary much better to hold it and go find another way to earn. But if you still have doubts go check at the coinmarketcap.com so you ca decide and pick a coin that you think will fit your goals.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
If you want you can also buy some last year coins like, ICN, GNT AND DECENT this are some coins which are having very good potential for long term
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 11, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
There are too many ICO scams and There are too few and too many good projects so After all, it is difficult to do a good job. :/
Activity: 38
July 11, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
I plan to invest in EON Protocol. Their team and partners look quite impressive. Also i think the idea of this project is very exciting.
Activity: 115
July 11, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
On the off chance that 1 btc is your aggregate bankroll then I would'nt propose to partake on any ICO . You ought to consider ICO's as an unsafe venture where you can contribute just a little part of your bankroll ( 1-2 % ) . A large portion of ICO's lose their incentive after dispatch . You need to make your own particular due dilligence and settle on which one you may or ought to partake . Try not to hope to purchase lambo's in multi day . Tolerance is an uprightness .
Activity: 44
July 11, 2018, 09:13:15 AM
I think a Chornobank is a good one for at least a short-term investment (sell after ICO finishes).
A great marketing and partnership capabilities looks promising to keep a good price when they start to be traded on an exchange.
Activity: 77
July 11, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
Chimaera is one of the best ICO’s currently running. There is not a lot of hype around this project and it still flies under the radar, but it has all the ingredients to be highly successful (for longterm thinking people).
Activity: 46
July 10, 2018, 03:46:45 PM
I suggest looking at COINVEST and Crowd Machine. They will launch token offering soon. I believe that both projects have a lot of potential and let investors earn multiple Xs.
Activity: 27
July 10, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
There will be always some issue with the ICO, but haven't heard of an ico that went completely scam. Some used to gain less investment and some due to lack of development stops the concern project without any further plans of implementation. It's good to self examine the project and get into the best.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 08:26:04 PM
I have a bit of money in IDAP.
Pages:
Jump to: