Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 15. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 03:46:54 AM
Well, the best initial coins offering I have invested in was capacity, this coin had a great team of graduates from elite school. The budget-priced for the project was accurate the roadmap was followed and maintained for each quarter
Activity: 112
July 22, 2018, 03:27:10 AM
 Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Activity: 166
July 21, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I will recommend you to invest in these ICOs. (VALID, MIRA, NEO). It has a good project and the platforms.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 02:38:41 PM
I do not want to name the best ICO projects so that it does not look like advertising. Better I will name my methods, which I will guide when choosing the projects I want to invest in! I carefully look at your signatures on this forum for users with a rating not lower than "Hero Member". I look what projects are in the top of the rating resources. The best are the icodrops and the cryptodiffer. Attentively and every day I look through their Telegram chats. I compare all of the above and draw conclusions. With such tactics, you very rarely will be wrong!
copper member
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so this 2x gain together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe - and may soon be 5-10x the initial presale price, later on maybe 20x. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far... But I like to pick my own things that the others still ignore - I have gained very nicely that way so far.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 01:50:37 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
Now it is not right to call ICOs scam just because many coin are failing are right now but let’s hope that changes soon. You better research on what’s the best rather than what will be the best. Liven is a good example of that, it’s a food based ICO in Australia which is Established that makes me bullish about it.
It seems to me that for today ico companies are very topical, they are developing new projects of exchangers and stock exchanges of crypto-currencies. And this is all against the backdrop of the fact that the business of crypto-currencies is developing and High Technologies is entering all spheres of human life.
Activity: 192
July 21, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
Now it is not right to call ICOs scam just because many coin are failing are right now but let’s hope that changes soon. You better research on what’s the best rather than what will be the best. Liven is a good example of that, it’s a food based ICO in Australia which is Established that makes me bullish about it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 11:04:49 AM

We can not because all ICO is unpredictable. The best terms will be formed after the ICO ends. Instead, just learn and learn well the individual roadmaps, future plans and developmets and all the systems associated with the ICO. Everything is found on their site, Nor is anyone here who can claim that ICO will be a success just because they think about it even with good support in the claims.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 10:35:06 AM
It's difficult to suggest anything now, the ICO situation is too unstable and the ratings are sometimes incorrect. Also It's not a good idea to invest the entire investment in one ICO, you should pick at least three or four and split your coin among them.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
The development team of Safinus is very talented and knowledgeable. It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project. Thank you for such a well thought-out company! https://www.safinus.com/
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 08:40:36 AM
I would suggest you this two ICO to invest.

VALID - a switzerland-based startup called Procivis that uses the blockchain technology to unlock the ability for users to monetize their traffic and return full control over their digital identities. Authenticate online using your self-sovereign eID and start monetizing your anonymized personal data will be the future in europe with the new data protection law on May 2018.

BELUGA PAY - The First Complete Mobile Point of Sale System. It is a data suite platforms that will enable transactions in fiat and cryptocurrencies.
You can buy or sell your products and services in fiat. Beluga enables merchants to accept VISA, Mastercard and all major cryptocurrencies. For more informations just visit the website in my signature
Activity: 66
July 18, 2018, 05:08:53 PM
There will be always some issue with the ICO, but haven't heard of an ico that went completely scam. Some used to gain less investment and some due to lack of development stops the concern project without any further plans of implementation.
Activity: 43
July 18, 2018, 05:04:13 PM
I am likewise hoping to put resources into an ICO and from doing research I have discovered one I am extremely inspired by, Propthereum.io. They are a benefit upheld coin and are expecting awesome coin gratefulness in a brief timeframe. Continues from their ICO will be utilized to buy A-review property around the world. This will produce rental wage and hidden an incentive for the PTC token holder. The considerable thing about this idea is the coin will dependably increment in esteem. Kindly do your own exploration before settling on a choice.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
I propose you put resources into Electroneum, not on account of I am a piece of their battle yet in addition I accept where they are heading sooner rather than later. They are making a beeline for advance. What's more, when you read their contributions, they extremely considered the accommodation you can involvement as they are focusing on the versatile clients from which the vast majority of the general population considered as one of their esteemed thing accordingly preference when putting resources into Electroneum, new cryptographic money intended for the 2 billion+ advanced mobile phone clients Mobile Mining, Easy Transfers, Online and Offline Wallets.
Activity: 94
July 17, 2018, 12:40:34 PM
I suggest you to take part in MIRA prce-ico which starts in a couple hours. They will sell Mira tokens with a discount up to 40%. I think it's a potential project, because its about secure way of storing and sending cryptocurrencies off-chain.
Activity: 706
July 17, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
They have so many best ICO's for now better to invest but it was hard to find them.
But it's looks we can find some best ICO's if search some of ICO's rating if the was high rate or not. Actually finding ICO it was looks like also searching some good Bounties to participate.
Activity: 378
July 17, 2018, 07:57:17 AM
The best thing to do is watch the coins that already have or go to ICO and are in development mode, then make which coin decisions they will buy. Their technology is very important such as team and marketing, look at the ongoing lisk and development.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 07:21:12 AM
Looki at this project it is not bad: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/araw-token
Activity: 109
July 17, 2018, 04:14:32 AM
I suggest you invest in ETH because of its great value, promising the future and your profits can be huge. But you should research the project and make an investment decision for yourself. Do not be in a hurry but have to calmly learn all the information about this project and you will see something special from this project.

Activity: 46
July 16, 2018, 06:34:53 AM
You should do some research about scienceroot, it`s a brand new ICO with the SALE and BOUNTY program already live, it aims to create an ecosystem where anyone in the scientific community around the globe will have the ability to gather funding,interact, discuss research ideas, collaborate and in the end, publish their work through a more efficient, intuitive and transparent platform.

https://www.scienceroot.com/
Pages:
Jump to: