Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 19. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
There are many ICO now, I have many suggestion but it is much better if you will found best ICO by your own research, it is the best because in the future, no one will be blamed if the ICO suggested by other person will not success. Look for ICO that have legit team, the best technology, low hard cap/soft cap. Keep researching.
Activity: 63
July 05, 2018, 04:35:49 AM
Now it is not the right to buy with ICO because many coin are failing at final stages of their ICO. So better keep track of all ICO and note down their values in the ICO. After hitting the exchanges may there is up and downs, according to your analysis which one is giving more profit you stay with them.
Activity: 83
July 04, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
I tried to take a look at some decent offer with adequate hardcap, yet I was not able to pinpoint any particularly impressive project currently.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 08:40:56 AM
In this forum are have some best ICO's to invest but it was too hard to find them.
Because we need to search some of them and we think that ICO's we choose are not going to scam ask or else can be succeed of there softcap or hardcap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 04, 2018, 07:39:35 AM
I would suggest Monarch ICO. it is a project aimed at making entrance into cryptos easy by providing users with a wallet that is fully integrated with your bank accounts.Wallet will support all major tokens,integrated with exchanges for easy swaps.Also, the tokens will be backed by silver which gives it physical value outside the blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:24:02 AM
the snovio token might be of one for reference as the raise on value within following week as different investors to run of decision with personal strategics to gains with limit of completion as displacing unit of funds on investment with the exchange market.
But after we analyzed many projects, I decided to allocate some of the best projects to invest my funds. Credit lets you transact with crypto currency with low commissions and for a short period of time, as well as AdHive, which serves to block technology that makes you talk about everyone or your product, the platform will help you.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
Take a look at ICO reviews here https://icoguide.com/en
Might be useful.

Activity: 82
July 04, 2018, 07:08:15 AM
the snovio token might be of one for reference as the raise on value within following week as different investors to run of decision with personal strategics to gains with limit of completion as displacing unit of funds on investment with the exchange market.
Activity: 560
July 04, 2018, 12:39:16 AM
ICO projects such as CGCX. IO I think it is great they currently do a very nice sales and have a team that is very unusual. Yes, you can try to invest here and I am sure you will get many advantages.

In addition to the compliment, you have detailed information about the project as well as how much money project raised from the investor, the progress of the roadmap or news related to the group that helps other people do not think it is a phishing project
Activity: 784
July 04, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
ICO projects such as CGCX. IO I think it is great they currently do a very nice sales and have a team that is very unusual. Yes, you can try to invest here and I am sure you will get many advantages.
Activity: 79
July 03, 2018, 11:58:49 PM
I am investing in Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 06:08:00 PM
1. Bitcoin
2. Iconomi
3. GNT
4. Ether = Casper PoS will available soon.
5. XMR
6. Doge
7. LTC

All of them are having criteria for including on the best ico. At least if you're looking about the current funding ico ascendancy is preferable rather than procommerc
Activity: 490
July 03, 2018, 06:03:33 PM
I think there are many good ICO projects at the moment. You can follow Wabi, INS, Bankex, envion as they are the best 4 projects in my opinion. I am considering the biggest investment ever in these four ICO projects

I'd pay attention to Eloncity, cause it's a strong project with a good team. I guess it will provide its investors with the possibility to earn good money! Personally, I've been observing this project since last week, and I like how it achieves its goals in the ICO.
Activity: 56
July 03, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

Hello! There is a promising project in mind. It is called Kelvin Blockchain. They enter the era of quantum computing, which would ensure high reliability, while others will crumble under the influx of quantum monsters. In my opinion this is necessary for the future, with high bandwidth, and a convenient platform. I'm waiting for this project the most  Smiley
Activity: 174
July 03, 2018, 06:12:43 AM
I think at this moment that ico that will provide many benefits to investors is IDAP.IO because IDAP will help crypto trade more accessible for those who have professional experience in the market and help all classes of hedge crypto traders and speculate using different trading products
read here https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/upcoming-exchange-idap-io-to-change-the-trading-game-with-their-complete-derivatives-ecosystem-for-crypto-assets/
JOIN PRE SALE NOW https://www.idap.io/
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
July 03, 2018, 05:46:50 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

For now, I don't know a good ICO where a common person can invest 1 BTC, last top projects make a lottery for the opportunity to invest in token sale 0.5-2 ETH. You can try Origo. their whitelist will close tommorow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 05:21:27 AM
Gameloot ico is going well in the crypto market. This project is working for gaming on blockchain in which any game will play by the block chain record for whole Time at very minimal cost. Gaming demand and it's profits is increasing very fast day by day in every country. This project will boom in crypt and sale of this coin is going very strong. So any body can invest without any doubt in this project for huge profit.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
ZEEX is looking better and better among competition especially in current market situation where there is little real trading volume beyond speculation and trade bots
ZEEX brings real utility with blockchain technology preventing fraud and reaching out to broader audience for their products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg&t=10s
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 05:05:03 AM
The best ICO to invest in my opinion is ICO which has a team of compact and professional performance. So ICO has a great hope to be successful because it has been done by a team that can be relied upon in doing each series of the planned and also can market the ICO to the investors well so as to achieve the target.
Activity: 42
July 03, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
it is better to invest more in the established coins like BTC, ETH, LTC. I personally feel If you see the good potential in the ICO, then only you can try investing in an ICO. most of the ICOs are failing to list on a proper exchange and the price is falling immediately after the listing due to huge dumps. If you can hold long, it is better to choose ICO but before you invest, you need to have complete knowledge about the Project you are investing in.
Pages:
Jump to: