Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest some good coins with low Price - page 2. (Read 2459 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
September 16, 2018, 10:30:24 AM
Futurax/ ftxt i think its a good coin in low price right now, its listed on idex, mercatox and hotbit, and i think this coin will be listed on indodax by winning vote, its can be increase price 3x. watch...
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 09:01:35 AM
nano, waves, ETERNAL TOKEN,EOS,XRP and Cardano these coins are best to invest.Now the prices of these coins are very low.So it's good to invest now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 01:18:59 PM
There are many good coins with very less fluctuations. I have seen of binance HOT is one the best coin is now because it has high volume and high liquidity after that TRX, EOS and ETC. you can invest in those coins if want.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
September 15, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
1 shift costs around 0.6 dollars. ipfs and also releases. there are only around 10-20m coins in this market. at its normal and great times it was a top 100-200 coin. it lost its attention due to marketing but its also planned. you can use this opportunity to create big dividends. it cant get cheaper than now. the ath was around 10 dollars. that would be a 10-17x.
Activity: 27
September 15, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
Of the many, temporarily cheap cryptocurrencies, I would advise DASH, as now its price is about 13 -16$, but the market is recovering and is expected to grow in the long term.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 01:45:07 AM
I advise you to buy altcoin at a low price but have a good future, I advise you to buy:
1.Tron
2.ADA Cardano
3.Stellar Lumens
4.Holo Coin
5.Waves
6.Kora Network
Activity: 145
September 09, 2018, 07:21:33 PM
Of all the altcoins I can offer to pay attention to ripple cryptocurrencies, it now costs about 20-25 rubles, although it once rose to 200 rubles.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
Some people are already posted about Spectrecoin (XSPEC) in other threads

But my view on this is that

In order to win the arms race with 1890 other crypto projects

a project must have USP (unique selling proposition)

More beneficial for the initial investor is to get entered in such a project at a very low mcap for maximum potential gains (penny stocks)

One of those super undervalued projects is Spectrecoin

Do your own research to understand why, but main reason is a possibility of staking while staying completely anonymous receiving anonymous stakes - new Stealth Staking algo or Proof-of-Stealth

P.S.
And btw it has alread been hitting ATH of 5-6 dollars per coin, while now as you ve asked sub 0,5$
So now is the time if anything to turn a "penny stock into something huge"
Activity: 79
August 31, 2018, 09:16:24 AM
 i agree you in bytecoin, but dogecoin? are you kidding us? Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 69
August 31, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
# for me they aare :

ROX (robotina)
BCN (bytecoin)
DOGE (dogecoin) - meme but fast + low fee + many supporter
Activity: 109
August 31, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
You can look at https://spectreproject.io/ Very Undervalued at the moment... New Wallet also New Dev's...Take a look..! It a solid POSv3 coin.. I am currently getting around 10% By Just stacking in my wallet...Go have a look  Roll Eyes
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html
Activity: 79
August 31, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
me to want good projects.
Activity: 91
August 31, 2018, 06:50:44 AM
I think it's good to invest in nano and waves.These coin are more profitable.Last January the price of nano rose to $34.At present nano price have fallen by $3.So this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 06:26:11 AM
Ethereum classic, NEO should pay attention to them, maybe they will show significant growth in the short term
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 10, 2018, 04:24:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.
I suggest you buy coins such as the ETH, NEO, there is and Cardano.
The Altcoin now the price is very cheap but has a great potential in the trade market.
You must immediately make investments because at the end of the year later coins will go up very high.
Activity: 78
August 10, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
I understand what you mean, you are like maximizing your profits, but I remind you that this is a big risk because the pressure on the altcoin is very high this year. So I can't recommend you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 02:32:48 AM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing great there. I am newbie here but i want to trade some coins. Like i bought DENT & TRX coins and i earned good Money through it. Please suggest me some good coins with low price,

Thank You Everyone.

Try to invest on these Altcoins CAPP, DTRC, XPAT and DOCK. Although they are cheaper to purchase for now but their team are actively working hard to improve the market performance of their coins and hopefully when the bullish market will start you may able to ride on time. Just check their websites for more information and for their exchanges at CMC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:21:45 AM
Good coins to hold with a low price, Ethereum Priv Vitae Staker..they're worth to invest their project is good and has a potential to grow in future..invest with a low price now..
Activity: 184
August 08, 2018, 07:21:56 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank You Everyone.
I do not know this will be useful or not but I will try to give you advice about altcoins that are good to hold at this time
1. ETH
2. THERE IS
3. ACDC
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
August 08, 2018, 07:00:51 AM
Nowadays, lots of good coins are priced low. From the lesser known ones I would point out Lympo (LYM token). It is sport and health oriented ecosystem with rewards, marketplace and other useful stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: