Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly - page 4. (Read 312232 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

Now it is a really very difficult sutuation for all world economy, but Suretly has a big experience of survive. Hope everything will be OK with the project.

Team of Suretly started to develop the project in 2015 so they have a big experience how tho survive in difficult situations when market falls.

Now it is very difficult economical situation and a lot of people takes a loans. I think that the demand in Suretly services will be big.

Now Suretly is working on territory of Russia. It is necessary to expand the territories for the complex development.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1

Now it is a really very difficult sutuation for all world economy, but Suretly has a big experience of survive. Hope everything will be OK with the project.

Team of Suretly started to develop the project in 2015 so they have a big experience how tho survive in difficult situations when market falls.

Now it is very difficult economical situation and a lot of people takes a loans. I think that the demand in Suretly services will be big.
Activity: 25

Activity: 189

Now the situation in world economy is very difficult and demand in loans and guarantees is very big.

I agree that a lot of people now need money. Hope such situation will help Suretly to develop more active.

This is more like an emergency loan, I also think that the lending business are also struggling now since if they loan out a person, its possible that they'll not be able to repay the loan due to the economic situation. At this time, we have the government to give us aid to survive, so let's see if this would also help Suretly, as of now, the price is still cheap with little demand.

Activity: 15

Now the situation in world economy is very difficult and demand in loans and guarantees is very big.

I agree that a lot of people now need money. Hope such situation will help Suretly to develop more active.
Activity: 45

It will take a time for crypto to becomes alternative for fiat money. Cryptocurrency is developing very active but evething takes a time.

Maybe it will take about 3-5 more years for altcoins to become as popular as bitcoin. meanwhile, FIAT is already on the list to be abandoned by most people worldwide.

I think that only the working projects can become so popular. The ecosystem of the project must be useful for people. In such case the project can become popular and price of tokens will grow.

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

It will take a time for crypto to becomes alternative for fiat money. Cryptocurrency is developing very active but evething takes a time.

Maybe it will take about 3-5 more years for altcoins to become as popular as bitcoin. meanwhile, FIAT is already on the list to be abandoned by most people worldwide.

I think that only the working projects can become so popular. The ecosystem of the project must be useful for people. In such case the project can become popular and price of tokens will grow.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

When cryptocurrency market falls so active it is very difficult to do something for the development of the tokens. It is necessary to wait the full recovery of the market.

The matter is that falls not only cryptocurrency market fall all world economy too  Angry

And perhaps this is the time that the world economy will keep falling and crypto will be an alternative for investors and average people!

It will be very good if crypto will become an alternative for investors. World economy has a lot of problems.

Activity: 224

When cryptocurrency market falls so active it is very difficult to do something for the development of the tokens. It is necessary to wait the full recovery of the market.

The matter is that falls not only cryptocurrency market fall all world economy too  Angry

And perhaps this is the time that the world economy will keep falling and crypto will be an alternative for investors and average people!

It will be very good if crypto will become an alternative for investors. World economy has a lot of problems.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

It is really very difficult to do something in such situation but the team of Suretly has the experience of difficult situations.

The project started to develop in 2015. So they really have a big experience.
Activity: 37

It is really very difficult to do something in such situation but the team of Suretly has the experience of difficult situations.

Activity: 28

Per CMC, the total tokens now is only 236,881 SUR.
That's very small, price should be at least $1 now, what are the reasons why it dump? maybe because of the lack of liquidity?

Trading volumes are small. Nobody needs SUR. That is why the price of the token is so small.

Activity: 45

Per CMC, the total tokens now is only 236,881 SUR.
That's very small, price should be at least $1 now, what are the reasons why it dump? maybe because of the lack of liquidity?

Trading volumes are small. Nobody needs SUR. That is why the price of the token is so small.
Activity: 80
listning on other exchange will be cost more money , i dont think the team will pay those listning fee from their pocket ( ico money is gone while ago )...

i think this coin is (slowly) dying ..
It will never be happen, don't hope so much.

May be the price will raise, but now it continue to fall and trading volumes continue to be very small.
That is mean people now gradually forget about this coin so that everything becomes small and more small. I'm not surprised anymore about the cause of it, everyone who knows this project knows how the dev use the money that he got from this project funding.

Team of Suretly regularly repurchase and burne the tokens. The total number of tokens in circulation becomes smaller.

Now all cryptocurrency market falled. Bitcoin falled for more than 20%. It is very difficult sutuation for the market.

Now even Bitcoin falled for more than 50%. But the team of Suretly has a big experience how to work on the falling market.

Recovery of the market will take some time. Investors must be ready for it.
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5

Now all cryptocurrency market falled. Bitcoin falled for more than 20%. It is very difficult sutuation for the market.

Now even Bitcoin falled for more than 50%. But the team of Suretly has a big experience how to work on the falling market.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11

The good news is that team of Suretly do not leave the project and continue to develop it. I think that now is better to wait for the better results because now the price of SUR is too small.

It is necessary to develop ecosystem of the project and add new listings that price of SUR will grow.

listning on other exchange will be cost more money , i dont think the team will pay those listning fee from their pocket ( ico money is gone while ago )...

i think this coin is (slowly) dying ..

I do not think that the coin is dying because the team continue to work and develop a project. But there are a lot of problems  Angry

Pages:
Jump to: