Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 25. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 08, 2018, 09:41:24 PM
I agree that the situation is not good on the market. When every morning I open my briefcase and see the falling of coins, then visit pisimistic ideas. But let's hope for the best.
. Just keep our finger crossed mate.  Don't lose hope 'cause this is just a temporary situation and probably soon it will continue to climb again after it gained more strength, 'cause for me this is just another normal corection of price and i know it will rise soon and tends to surpass 11k.  Let's keep holding for the sake of our profits don't sell when you have lose.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 09:32:14 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.

Bitcoin and the rest of cryptos is surprising by definition. You may see an alt coin on the bottom of the seafloor today and you may find it afloat already the next morning. That's how its market value can get at any point of time. So i will never be surprised anymore if bitcoin will go down deep because that is normal. Just HODL your bitcoin and see the real meaning of surprise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
March 08, 2018, 09:11:19 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
Of course. Every year has its own surprises. Bitcoin's price continue to decrease and we have different response about it. Some people do panic selling because they are afraid thinking that bitcoin is already dead while some people see it as an opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoin and wait for a very long time until its price increases again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
March 08, 2018, 08:46:15 PM
Well its true cryptocurrency are overpriced in the recent months and its getting back to a stage where the price suppose to be if the growth were natural. Of course most of us had our profits nullified by the recent drop, a lesson to sometimes is to exit and HODL accordingly, not just simply hope the market trend to turn and expect profit to come in. Its our decision to enter and probay ain that smart to enter back. Cryptocurrency is super prone to FUDS and there are lots of hidden players that control lots of bitcoin, insider from exchanges and the list goes on. Lets expect the market to be in drain for months, pick your discount coins and hodl until bit and altcoin could truly reflect its usability on its price
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 08, 2018, 08:25:37 PM
This question is something a form of future good things in cryptocurrency business. Hopefully all surprises of cryptocurrency business in this year 2018 are all on good things and positive result on cryptocurrency business. Because the word surprises can form by different meaning, either good or bad. In cryptocurrency business, there are some surprises that causes negative effect to all users, like fake news that tackled about the negative future of bitcoin, but not all fake news are talking about negative future of bitcoin, there are also a fake news that talking about the good future of bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 08, 2018, 08:15:47 PM
Hope will make everyone go crazy, like you who have a hope in this year bitcoin will give surprise. In the last two months precisely January and February the people who believe bitcoin will be high in March all enliven the thread content in this forum, and now I do not see anyone making that kind of thread again. Bitcoin price is very unpredictable, you will not be strong to predict it. So, let it flow, let bitcoin prices flow do not expect against something that is still pseudo, do your best today to gain profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 08, 2018, 08:12:26 PM
Yes the situation is kind of chaotic in the early of 2018, a lot of decline and the price is really unstable where a lot of people losing money in bitcoin and alt coins, 2018 will be the new challenge for bitcoin and all crypto, there will be a lot of countries try to regulate them, so this year the crypto currencies will have  alot of changes
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
March 08, 2018, 07:57:58 PM
Every year has a lot of surprises it always flactuates the value but the members who involves in this bitcoin knows a lot on how to handle this,,,patience is very much welcome in this kind of matter.
Yes market has a lot of surprises this past months price was totally decreased. And this time, were in the phase of declining again. Even me I thought we are on bullish trend this time but, here we go again its declining below $10k. A lot of expectation in this market so best is I just hold into bitcoin.
Activity: 139
March 08, 2018, 07:52:00 PM
Every year has a lot of surprises it always flactuates the value but the members who involves in this bitcoin knows a lot on how to handle this,,,patience is very much welcome in this kind of matter.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 08, 2018, 07:50:06 PM
This is not a surprise, I'm expecting this since bitcoin went to a biggest pump on its history so it was followed by one of the biggest dip too. $20,000 ---> $6,000 and now $11,800 --> $9,300. As a long term holder, it does really affect me because I'm looking at everyday charts but for my long term plan of holding it doesn't. I have set an amount on when I'm going to sell. This year can also surprise us with another unexpected rise so the best thing to do is don't panic and keep hodling.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 08, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
Yeah it's bitcoin has a lot of suprises this year but don't be panic it is normal to all crypto currency specially in bitcoin. Bitcoin has volatile attitude. As you can see the pasted years bitcoin chart that when it early month of the year it is in down and up draw but when it is near to end of the year bitcoin continue to keep on rising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 06:52:04 PM
Well its not new that after a bad news the price of bitcoin tends to decline. We are on the trying times for now. We have not recovered from the previous crash last december. All these contributes only to lowerimg of the price of bitcoin. Looks to me like its another strategic move from the whales to buy more bitcoin before it wil surge high and go beyond recovery.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 08, 2018, 06:49:50 PM
The better phrase is bitcoin is fast in declining, this may not continue during the weekend or this can go back again healthier on Monday. This is a correction and it normally happens.

What are you trying to say? What improvement that we need to face this situation?  Huh

Well 2018 is about challenges.
Activity: 11
March 08, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

I see no reason to panic, as the worst days of uncertainty have passed, when many predicted that the price of bitcoin would collapse to levels of $2,000 after the big fall that led to the bitcon of its historic high of $20,000 to $6,000 in a matter of days. Now we have been in a well-established area between $12,000 and $9,000, so we must be very patient in the face of the possibility that this behavior will continue for quite some time before the big investors recover their confidence.
Panicking is only for the people who can't ready to hold the crypto currency, because they can't know the system with regards to the fluctuating of cryptos in the market.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

This kind of post was cause of panicking, declining of price was normal we are in the third month of the year so don't panic. The reason why are always panicking or panic selling because of always monitoring the flactuation of value. Just believe on what others says or on the other blogs that bitcoin will be rising up to $40,000 to $50,000 if one coin rising other coins will be follow to rise.
Activity: 29
March 08, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
Duh, you need to be enlightened my op friend.
 The percentage of the amount of people residing in bitcointalk actually caring about the price declining of bitcoin is extremely low.

Activity: 329
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

I see no reason to panic, as the worst days of uncertainty have passed, when many predicted that the price of bitcoin would collapse to levels of $2,000 after the big fall that led to the bitcon of its historic high of $20,000 to $6,000 in a matter of days. Now we have been in a well-established area between $12,000 and $9,000, so we must be very patient in the face of the possibility that this behavior will continue for quite some time before the big investors recover their confidence.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
March 08, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

Bitcoin always surprises people. We did not expected that last 2017 has big surprise in price of bitcoin, so probably this year will have a great deal, lets wait and see. Don't panic and stay calm.
The cryptocurrency and bitcoin market is repeating its annual cycle, you can see that on the market wave chart. Each year the market is growing more and the value of crypto has increased dramatically and surely in 2018 will also promise a lot of breakthrough in the cryptocurrency market. Take the market analysis carefully, do not panic because things are on the right track of it.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 05:11:01 PM
It is true. I cannot even sell my coins or trade them because the value is too low right now. I been holding them for almost half a year already and i admit i need money but i cannot just throw them away by trading them right now since i worked hard to acquire it. Let’s just hope for the better days.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
March 08, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

How is that a surprise, considering that the price of Bitcoin went from under $1000 at the start of 2017 to $20,000 in December 2017? The retracement of price was on expected lines, although the magnitude was uncertain. Cryptocurrency investors should not be greedy and expect every year to be like 2017. We have to temper our expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: