Pages:
Author

Topic: SWAT 2.0 - Pre-Sale Token to Mining Enabled ERC20 Asset - page 3. (Read 3342 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Thanks Altmarkets Team for listing SWAT! Will announce this on all our channels now.. Also, will announce a bounty program for our community members to encourage them to trade SWAT on Altmarkets and to join your Telegram Group and Discord Server. Great Job! I appreciate it!
copper member
With just 2 more hours for voting on satoexchange for this month to be completed, with the help of @GetHJR and non-stop voting for 3 hours we have reached the top position as of now! There was a tough fight and solid chase from other projects! It was good fun racing them! We hope to complete our voting in the next half an hour. We will see what happens tomorrow morning. We have given it our best shot! Thanks Yuriy! See attached screenshot!

SATO EXCHANGE Final position with less than one hour to go!

copper member
Today it is exactly one and a half years since we started our project. Thanks everyone for your tremendous support and for your tireless efforts to take our project forward.. We have reached what is called a tipping point for any project or company at which the company takes a big leap forward. I am sure this completion of 18 months is going to be a tipping point for us. We are expecting good news from UK, with FCA clearance for our STO soon, Waiting to get confirmation of collaboration and partnership from Tron Foundation, Expecting to receive the first Pocket Miner with our own Brand Name and Logo Printed on the back Panel to reach me by the end of the coming week, Expecting to launch our first Block Chain course in the Coming Week on Thinkific, Expecting some additional orders for Pocket Miners and SWATMINERS soon, Expecting to Launch MYFIE APP soon, and many more good results in the coming weeks. I am sure when all these events occur one by one, that will be the tipping point for SWAT Coin Project, PM CORP and MYFIE to take off! Happy (one and a half year) anniversary everyone!
copper member
Some users who are mining with SWATMINER APPs have faced heating up issues with certain models of mobiles. The mining process is not resource intensive. Hence it does not directly cause the processor to heat up. The battery charge and discharge cycle is the primary reason for a mobile phone to heat up. The truth is connecting to internet via WiFi requires less power from the battery in comparison to connecting to Internet through Cellular Data.. See below for an explanation of this which i have taken from an online source:

The phone battery discharges its power to power up our device during use. Depending on the discharge rate, the more current is drawn from the battery, the more it generates heat.
When using WiFi data the phone uses battery power since the connection is within fixed range with fixed signals from the router. Your phone operates in normal condition because there is no strain on the battery. Thus, the phone is not likely to heat up.
Unlike WiFi connection, cellular data connection signal strength varies depending on your location. When you try to connect to a cellular network, your phone struggles to capture signals of the same bandwidth. There are different signals being sent out by cellular network from 2G, 3G, and 4G or LTE, so your phone needs to select which signal it will collect based on your data setting.
The higher the signal bandwidth, the more power or current from your battery is drawn by your phone’s processor to process said data. The more current is drawn, the more your phone gets hot. Try leaving your data enabled for hours and you will notice that your phone heats up as it drains your battery power as compared to leaving your WiFi enabled. (edited)
So if you are connecting to your phone through WiFI keep your cellular data switched off.. Also it is better to remove the silicone back case of the phone if you notice the battery heating up, to provide for natural air cooling of the phone.
copper member
Some Excellent Research and Technical Inputs by our new Mining Investor the other @mohamad from Iran: He started mining with just one phone and then increased to 10 Phones.. He is mining with Samsung A10  phones: See a part of my conversation with him below for some very useful and interesting inputs for optimal mining performance    
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mohamad [3:11 PM]
can you tell me how much my devices mined
SWATCoin [3:11 PM]
Which address you are using?
[3:12 PM]
Single address or many addresses?
mohamad [3:12 PM]
one address
SWATCoin [3:12 PM]
Alright.. Let me check..
mohamad [3:16 PM]
and i dont know when i bigan the mining with 10 devices
SWATCoin [3:30 PM]
In the last 21 Days you have mined 1413958 Including the compensation I sent for the couple of days when we had some issues, This is an average of 67331 per day.. And 6773 SWAT per day per device.. This is excellent performance! Even if we take the average SWAT mining rate of 7500 depending on varying prices you have mined at an efficiency level of (6733/7500)x100 = 89.77 %.. This is phenomenal.. For someone who is new to achieve this level is amazing.. Are you mining with the help of someone? How are you mining 24 hours a day?
mohamad [3:32 PM]
i have a help hand in my home
[3:34 PM]
My dad helps me keep the devices on
i buy something
let me show you that
SWATCoin [3:35 PM]
No one has got this kind of performance.. Believe me! If you post these details on the general chat it will surely be of help to everyone! But if you want to keep this to yourself I understand..
mohamad [3:42 PM]
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32983040633.html?spm=2114.search0302.3.234.289531caFHlySU&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_0,searchweb201603_0,ppcSwitch_0&algo_pvid=a2ba81d1-d604-4f8d-b93c-ff614a75893b&algo_expid=a2ba81d1-d604-4f8d-b93c-ff614a75893b-28
aliexpress.com
US $5.98 10% OFF|EU US Plug Timing Switch Energy Saving Mechanical Socket Protector Home Use-in Timers from Tools on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Smarter Shopping, Better Living! Aliexpress.com
[3:42 PM]
this thing help me
[3:43 PM]
and I use a mikrotik router that provide me a backup internet
[3:45 PM]
Any way you know. I have no problem communicating my experience to others
SWATCoin [3:48 PM]
Excellent!
[3:50 PM]
This is brilliant! And your understanding of the mining process is truly commendable.. Internet backup is truly important and connectivity getting affected due to fluctuating power source has been eliminated by using Plug Timing Switch Energy Saving Mechanical Socket Protector (edited)
[3:50 PM]
Aliexpress is delivering to Iran?
mohamad [3:51 PM]
no i bought some thing like it from iran
—————-
aliexpress.comaliexpress.com
US $5.98 10% OFF|EU US Plug Timing Switch Energy Saving Mechanical Socket Protector Home Use-in Timers from Tools on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Smarter Shopping, Better Living! Aliexpress.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@mohamad has also told me he will send me some photos of his mining set up to me.. I will share it once he sends it to me..

I have not suggested any of these innovations or ideas to @mohamad or recommended to him to try out these methods. It is completely his own initiative in doing the research about our mining process and based on his own understanding he has introduced these innovative and reliable ideas. Surely he deserves a big round of applause!
copper member
Proposed Specifications of PM SE 10.1 at an estimated price of $260

copper member
Sell orders 0.69 million SWAT up to 0.023 FAT.. Buy orders 19.1 million SWAT!

Some three or four days back some miners and investors were seen selling 2 or 3 million SWAT at 0.005 FAT.. Today between 0.006, 0.007 and 0.008 FAT there is buy order for 11 million SWAT! So at times it is better to mine and hold! This time when ETH has fallen FAT has not fallen with it.. FAT prices have remained more or less stable.. Of course individual financial requirement have to considered and respected as always. As usual all this financial advice is for those who could have afforded it!
copper member
Pocket Miner UNI Device Configuration Update: New Configuration Octa Core.. 2 GB RAM/32 GB ROM, 6.2 'HD + 2230*1320 Drop Notch Display, 3600 mAH Battery, Face Recognition. Fingerprint Unlock, 12MP Rear/8MP Front Camera.. ROM has been increased to 32 GB from 16 GB and screen has been upgraded to Drop Notch Display and 6.2 Inches 'Full HD with a resolution of 2230*1320.. Price is the same.. Here are some Images of the Phone provided by the OEM Supplier.

Video Link: https://i.imgur.com/Q7iVfIx.mp4
copper member
**Mining Process Update: There was a massive 16% fall in ETH prices yesterday**..  As a result of this drastic fluctuation in ETH Price there are some delayed network transactions on the ETH platform.. this might result in delay of minted SWAT getting credited to the mining wallets.. As of now there are delayed transactions that are up to 4 hours old.. You can see it on the etherscan link of out project's contract address here.. https://etherscan.io/address/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809 There is a one day old delayed transaction that you can see. That is not a minting transaction.. I expect this to be cleared when gas prices adjust to the lower ETH prices within the next few hours.. this is not in our control... I apologize for the inconvenience caused.. **This will not affect the mining process.. It will only delay the mined and minted coins getting credited to individual mining wallets.**
copper member
KICKICO STO Documentation Progress Update: The process of Getting clearance for our STO from the Financial Control Authority of UK is being pursued by our Legal Associates in London who did the registration process PMCORP in UK for us. And I expect to hear from them any time now. To keep our options open I have also submitted our STO proposal to Raise 2 million GBP to TokenMarket.. https://tokenmarket.net/security-token-offering the reason being TokenMarket which is a Fund Raising Platform based in London is the first company in the UK to have got the clearance from the FCA for an STO and completed their STO successfully by raising 158% of their target amount in just 3 hours.. https://tokenmarket.net/security-token/tokenmarket-sto-retail/
copper member
While all coins are cracking in the Global Crypto Market, SWAT is up 50% in the last 24 hours! Good to see this trend.. When markets are down generally smart money moves in to Gold which is the safe haven.. So from this simple analogy we can arrive at the conclusion that SWAT is showing trends of becoming a safe haven like Gold!

copper member
I had sent request to CoinMarketCap to update some information.. They have come back to us saying they have 4 different types of listing now.. In this they have given us what they call as Untracked Listing - Projects that do not meet the minimum requirements in Section B1/B2 to track market data, but nevertheless exhibit strengths in a number of areas of Section C (Evaluation Framework) below. Check the section C below.. CoinmarketCap believes that we have strength in the areas such as 1) having a good team, 2) having a minimum viable product, 3) Having presence in many exchanges, 4) Having stood the test of time.. and a few more.. The only thing we don't have is the minimum volume requirement.. the gist of it is they are saying we are very good project but we just have to get our volumes right.. That is it! Check section C in this link.. https://coinmarketcap.com/methodology/#listings-criteria and see the screenshot of their mail to me below!

copper member
Mining Process Update: Over the past two days the network delays have cleared and our minting process has been going on without any issues. The current minting cycle time is 10 minutes and minting value per once is 1289. I have given compensation to everyone who had claimed it in the past couple of days. In case there is some one who has not received it yet can send mail to me or message me. Thank you everyone for your patience and for your support.. It does like occasionally these kind of delays are unavoidable till the time we shift to our own block chain. As usual live minting transactions can be monitored here. https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809
copper member
Great News for the Weekend! Purchase of Four SWATMINER APPs from our Brazilian Investor! I had written earlier about this Brazilian investor who had bought one SWATMINER APP and was mining with it from July 2019. Now he wants to start a mining Farm in Brazil! He has sent payment for 4 SWATMINER APPs. He has received only two devices now and has sent the IMEIs for the two devices to me. I have authorized and activated these two devices as of now. He will send me the IMEI numbers of the the balance twoo devices when he receives delivery of the same! I am happy that we are setting our foot firmly on the South American Market! As mentioned earlier Brazil will be a huge market for us going forward! There is also one new investor frm Iran who wanted to buy our SWATMINER APP using Iranian Rials. @antarmontar is helping him with that. Hoping to receive confirmation of that later today! Slowly but steadily we keep moving forward! Cheers Everyone!
copper member
Compensation for Mining Loss: Due to the adjustments in the minting value and the minting cycle time during the past two days, there have been mining losses faced by our miners. I wish to compensate users for this loss. Miners in Iran please contact @antarmontar and send claim through him. Others can send their mining address and miner details to me through mail to [email protected] or send direct message to me to claim compensation.
copper member
This is the banner created by @GetHJR & @Lois on the occasion of our reaching the 500 million SWAT milestone! Thanks Yuriy and Catherine!

copper member
**Mining Process Update**: Many users have mentioned that they have not been getting credit of mined coins for a gap of more than 7 hours.. As per yesterdays values of 2577 SWAT minting value and 120 minutes minting cycle it would have taken 7 to 8 hours to get credit of 2577 SWAT. Today I have adjusted the vaues to 2009 SWAT and 65 minutes.. The target is to get 2009 SWAT for every 6 hours per device.. which is equal to approximately 8000 to 8100 SWAT per day.. I am working to optimize these values over the next few days. Till the time we arrive at the optimum values I will keep posting updates on a daily basis. These are the latest 2 Minting Transactions after I made adjustments.. Please check..
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xdf665f49708fdda91cbafea7bfad71099b88afc34e3e9d7783a3a69704093592
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x50518639f395dfa9259ee5edd5777eccd0b1de9de038f434706c421494f02677   Thank you for your patience and for your support.
copper member
Added the SWAT Logo to the article today.. https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/SWAT
I will keep working on the article bit by bit and will soon make it like a new white paper - version 2.0 for our project.
copper member
**Mining Process Update and 500 Million SWAT Milestone**: With the recent increase in price of ETH from 180 USD Levels to 213 USD levels, GAS prices for our minting transactions have increased 10 times and more.. I will be making some adjustments to the minting cycle time and the minting value per once to manage gas prices for the next few days. The current minting cycle time has been fixed as 120 minutes (2 Hours) and the minting value per once as 2577 SWAT. So miners need not be concerned if their mining screen values are showing higher values than normal. We will monitor the situation for a couple of days before arriving at the optimum values. Today we will be crossing the 500 million supply mark. It is a big milestone for us. From the time of our pre-sale when we were at 150 million supply to the current 500 million, our supply has increased by 350 million and the market has absorbed the increase in supply without affecting our prices. This kind of stability is rare among limited budget crypto projects! This just shows our project's inherent strength and staying power. When the STO proceeds come into our project, in the next one or two months I expect our price to be in the range of minimum 0.001 to 0.002 USD. Hence the mining rate will fall from the current 8064 SWAT per day to 800 SWAT per day or lower! So the miners who are mining now and holding are facing the opportunity of earning huge profits in the next one to two months! I thank all our community members for their unfailing support from the time we were just a concept and 150 million supply till today where we have grown into a full fledged project with Pocket Miners and SWATMINER APPs already sold in 14 countries, Pocket Miner our own registered Trade Mark, with more than 20000 USD spent as GAS prices for the 294,189 transfers, with 1,863 holders from the 113 holders during the pre-sale, Listed and traded on 5 Exchanges one of which is a top 10 Exchange and one other is our own Exchange SWATX, present on several data platforms (about 11 or 12) including CoinMarketCap and Bitcoinwiki, Our Mining APP featured on Google Play Store, Google AdMob the world's biggest Mobile Ad Network integrated into our mining APP, 24 Team members from 14 countries which is 13 more than the initial 11 , with our own Project Site in India and Holding Company registered in the UK and many many more milestones during these wonderful 18 months of great team work and collective achievements! The great thing is all of this is the foundation phase of our project and the best phase of our project, which will be the growth phase, is yet to come! **Cheers Everyone!**
Pages:
Jump to: