Pages:
Author

Topic: SWAT 2.0 - Pre-Sale Token to Mining Enabled ERC20 Asset - page 4. (Read 3342 times)

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Great News! The article I submitter to BitcoinWiki has been approved: https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/SWAT

It has been approved by one moderator.. Let us wait for some time before we celebrate! I do hope it stays here and doesn't get removed by any other Editor like the last time! I have also listed SWAT on the Crypto currency List on BitcoinWiki.. Based on the the current market cap of 113 K USD we are ranked 985 among the 2429 Currencies listed here! We are already in the top 1000!  See screenshot below! https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency_list

copper member
One positive thing is the ETH network delays which were delaying our minting transfers during the whole of last week seem to have cleared now. Hopefully we will not have the delayed confirmation problem now! Good start to the week!
copper member
**Future Innovations at PM CORP**: Once we get some decent amount of funds, we will establish and stabilize SWAT first.. Next we will launch MYFIE and make it popular which will be easy for us since it will be a free APP.. That way we will create a platform for individual users to monetize their selfies! After that I wish to address the problem of access to Mobile Internet Data by marginalized sections of society, who cannot afford to spend a lot of money to buy mobile data plans. I am planning to launch a token tentatively named **DATA** and a free Android APP (and IOS) tentatively named as **DATAPP**, once installed and signed in with individual token addresses, will sit in the right side bottom corner on the main screen of the Mobile Device like any system tray ICON in a PC or Laptop.. This will just be an application to serve ads on the main screen based on the acceptance of the mobile user while installing the app.. This app when live, will remain unobtrusively at the right side bottom end of the main screen and give a visual color coded notification to the user whenever there is any ad based on the users interest available for viewing.. By clicking the notification the user can watch the ad and by the end of the month the total number of ads viewed by the individual user will be calculated and the revenue share from the displayed ads will be sent to the individual DATAPP user using the cheapest digital payment format available. DATA will be created as an ad revenue reward token that can be exchanged for cash with which user can buy internet data.. In India there are Data Plans by most of the Mobile DATA service providers with 1 to 2 GB per day, per month for an approximate price of 2 to 2.5 USD.. The DATA APP can easily earn 3 to 5 USD per month for each and every user is my estimate.. This will be a big help for the cost conscious individual users to get their monthly dose of Mobile Data!. **The day when, PM CORP with three innovative projects under its belt, SWAT, MYFIE and DATA will become a digital powerhouse and succeed in its attempt to create and establish the model of Distributed Digital Dominance is not faraway**!
copper member
After just one day on Wikipedia SWAT Coin Project Article on Wikipedia has been removed! One senior editor on Wikipedia has removed the article citing the following reasons: **Self-promotion**. It can be tempting to write about yourself or projects in which you have a strong personal involvement. However, remember that the standards for encyclopedic articles apply to such pages just like any other. This includes the requirement to maintain a neutral point of view, which can be difficult when writing about yourself or about projects close to you. Creating overly abundant links and references to autobiographical sources is unacceptable. See Wikipedia:Autobiography, Wikipedia:Notability and Wikipedia:Conflict of interest. Wikipedia takes a zero tolerance approach to cryptocurrency promotion.
Advertising, marketing or public relations. Information about companies and products must be written in an objective and unbiased style, free of puffery. All article topics must be verifiable with independent, third-party sources, so articles about very small garage bands or local companies are typically unacceptable. Wikipedia articles about a company or organization are not an extension of their website or other social media marketing efforts. External links to commercial organizations are acceptable if they identify notable organizations which are the topic of the article. Wikipedia neither endorses organizations nor runs affiliate programs. See also **Wikipedia:Notability (organizations and companies) for guidelines on corporate notability**. Those promoting causes or events, or issuing public service announcements, even if noncommercial, should use a forum other than Wikipedia to do so. Contributors must disclose any payments they receive for editing Wikipedia. See also **Wikipedia:Conflict of interest**.

**This is a temporary set back for us**.. Soon we will be big enough so that the same Editor who deleted our article will write about us! We will not be daunted by such challenges that keep coming up.. **We faced a similar situation when SWATMINER APP got published on Amazon** and then got removed for the reason that the Payment Information was not clear. A few days later SWATMINER APP was published on Google Play Store and remains there even now.. Similarly if one door is not available for us we will have much bigger doors opening up for us in the future! **Nothing to be worried about! We keep marching forward undauntedly! Have a Great Weekend Everyone**!
copper member
Great News! SWAT Coin Project is Live on Wikipedia! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWAT_Coin_Project
copper member
**Draft of The SWAT Coin Project Article has been Created on Wikipedia**! You can see it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:SWAT_Coin_Project We are now waiting for approval from the new article review and editorial team of Wikipedia. Though Wikipedia's editorial guidelines are quite lenient on articles on general topics, it is very rigorous and strict when it comes to for profit projects and in particular crypto currency projects. Hence I have given a basic presentation of our project which should not look like we are promoting it. Hope we get accepted. This is a the first draft and can be edited and refined as we go forward!
copper member
SWAT is listed on Nomics.. https://nomics.com/assets/swat-swtcoin This was brought to my notice by @GetHJR This is the banner designed by Yuriy and Catherine for the listing.. Take a look..

copper member
Distributed Digital Dominance - A Model by the SWAT Coin Project to Maintain your privacy and make your own financial decisions without interference, meddling and attempt to control and influence from and by the big 5 Corporate Digital Giants GAFA and Microsoft, GAFA being Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon!

Today our lives are dominated by the 5 Corporate Digital Giants GAFA and Microsoft, GAFA signifies Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon. These dominant digital giants became prominent during the past two decades. Microsoft has been in existence for a bit longer than that. These Digital Giants have established their dominance over our lives by controlling the way we search for, acquire, process, share and use information.

They also control the way we learn, educate ourselves, entertain ourselves, work within office spaces, purchase goods and services and communicate with each other. And now with the soon to be introduced Libra of Facebook and the already launched Google Pay and Amazon Pay, these Digital Giants will attempt to control the way we make financial transactions with each other. With the active use of Machine Learning and Big Data Analysis these digital giants will also attempt to control the way we make decisions in the future. They also control the way in which we network, look for jobs, grow our business, in general our entire online presence and existence!

We might have already experienced this by the way Amazon makes suggestions about what is recommended for us based on the in depth study and analysis of our past buying behavior. The same is done by Google when we search for something by throwing up advertisements that match our searches or by showing suggested videos on Youtube when we search for some videos based on what we have watched earlier.

SWAT Coin Project by PM Corp will attempt to break this concentrated digital dominance of these Corporate Giants by diluting it through a model created by us called  Distributed Digital Dominance. We will make sure all individual online users are able to decide for themselves. Through our own Ad network integration on our Pocket Miner and SWATMINER APP which is more like an Android Ad Revenue Miner, we will give the opportunity for small and local businesses to advertise affordably and reach the common man in a focused manner through low cost nano targeted advertisements.. And the revenue generated by this will be shared with all SWAT Investors and Miners, without the interference of Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/distributed-digital-dominance-dilip-n-sivakumar/
copper member
Seed Invest Funding Application Submitted: While the documentation activities are going on for our KICKICO STO, I am also on the lookout for other funding options for PM CORP.. As mentioned earlier I have been in touch with some Venture Capital and Seed Capital funds and platforms to raise funds for our project. One such fund is Seed Invest (https://www.seedinvest.com/raise) based in the US.. Just now I have completed the 15 step process of applying to to be considered for fund raising on their platform and expect to hear from them with in a week's time. I have presented a funding requirement to the tune of 6.5 million USD. The final step in the application process is the submission of what is known as a pitch deck which is optional, a presentation in the forma of a PDF file. This is the file that I have uploaded.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QSW4ERbgjLA36SEoTJLtBZJcsgSUuqt0
copper member
**Mining Process Update**:

Today morning again there was a delay in the minting transactions due to long pending transaction on our Contract mainly because of some transactions made by some investors with low gas prices, some of which are pending for 3 days.. https://etherscan.io/address/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809 These were delaying our minting transactions.. These delays have been happening more often now because of high gas prices and some investors who are transferring SWAT to the exchanges are using very low gas value for the transfers. This is not something which is in our direct control. Throughout the day I am monitoring this and clearing the congestion by the method I had mentioned earlier. But when I sleep for the customary 4 to 5 hours as part of my daily routine, sometimes the backlog gets piled up for 2 or 3 hours.. I know that these delays are not acceptable.. I will find a way to avoid this soon.. I have been manually sending some transactions to our contract with higher gas values to clear up the pending transactions. It has resulted in all our minting transaction being cleared now.. https://etherscan.io/token/0xc0f1728d9513efc316d0e93a0758c992f88b0809 Thank you for your patience. There are many new platforms such as EOS, WAVES, TRON, etc which have very low transaction fees and super fast confirmations.. But if we have to shift to something new, we have to change our entire infrastructure and if exchanges don't update to our new SWAT we will be in big problems.. So let us wait for some more time and then shift to our own block chain and not be dependent on other networks.,
copper member
**Some details about our PM CORP LTD Registration in the UK and Response to some queries earlier**:

The total supply of PMCORP is 2.9 billion, which is equal to the total authorized capital or the total number of shares that can be issued when we list on stock exchanges. And when we list in different stock exchanges, we will issue a tranche of shares at higher and higher values as we go forward. The 783 million shares as shown in the financials on the website,  is 27% of the 2.9 Billion which is a requirement of shareholding percentage (more than 25%) which gives me the authority to appoint directors, sign on behalf of the company and take necessary decisions regarding the formation of the company and issue shares as per the UK Government's Company laws. We need to be patient to get this done in the right manner as it takes time, money and a lot of effort to get this done. It is a learning process for us.. Sometimes the younger and newer investors might not be in a position to understand or appreciate this. There are so many young investors in our project who don't understand the nuances and the legally intricate way in which the capital markets function. It is understandable that they are not interested, except to know when SWAT will Moon!  Even though all of us eventually want to know only that, many of us have the patience, financial position and maturity to wait for the results to come! But we need to take care of all these small investors along with our bigger ones who are at times in a hurry to get the results due to their individual requirements.  They have all trusted us  and SWAT blindly and sometimes because of their age and individual financial requirements, are impatient. But we have the commitment to take care of the needs of all our investors irrespective of whether they are interested to know and appreciate what is going on in the background! I just wish to reiterate the fact that we are 100% committed to the long-term success of the project. My sights are set on the day, when after having listed PM CORP in different exchanges in the world, all of us go as a group and ring the opening bell on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) when PM CORP gets listed there! Realistically, we should reach that level in the next 3 to 4 years!

**Cheers Everyone**!
copper member
I have informed Michael of KICKICO about the latest developments and he has appreciated our efforts and how we are not in  hurry to get this done.. He is happy that we want to do this in the right manner! I have given below a part of my long conversation with him..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SWAT Coin, [10.09.19 19:01]
The gist of the above guidelines as far as Security Tokens is concerend is this: "A firm can issue security tokens without needing a regulatory license, in the same way that issuing shares does not require a license. But in any scenarios in which the tokens are traded, the advisers and brokers handling the tokens, and the financial promotions regime, will need authorization, said the FCA.
If a security token is tradeable on the capital market, said the FCA, it will further be considered a transferable security under the European Union’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), and that regime will apply too."
SWAT Coin, [10.09.19 19:06]
I am constantly getting more clarity about this based on my discussions and doing extensive research in this area and am hopeful to be able to come out with the regulator's clearance by the end of this month or by the beginning of October 2019. Will keep you updated on this. Truly appreciate your support, inputs and guidance. Thanks once again!
Michael, [10.09.19 19:11]
Well it is an issue for us as well, as we are registered in Singapore and they have strict laws concerning these types of things, so we have to be very careful with our campaigns (hence all the documentation fuss), especially with STOs
Michael, [10.09.19 19:11]
I hope everything turns out without problems
SWAT Coin, [10.09.19 19:18]
[In reply to Michael]
Thanks Michael for your wishes! We too hope everything will come out as per our requirement in order to lauch our STO on KICKICO in a smooth manner. If we encounter any issues we will see to it that it is resolved to meet your requirements as per the regulatons in Singapore. We are not in a hurry and want to do everything in the correct possible manner. Thanks for your patience!
Michael, [10.09.19 19:20]
It is good that you're not in a hurry, it shows the right approach Smiley
SWAT Coin, [10.09.19 19:24]
[In reply to Michael]
When we have the trust of 1000s of investors we need to go that extra bit to be careful that everyone's interest and investments are always safe. We will always take that extra effort to ensure this. Thanks for your appreciation!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what we have come to know during our research, the FCA of UK came out with this report based on its consultations in April 2019 about classifying different types of tokens.. https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/consultation/cp19-03.pdf and in July 2019 they came out with a regulatiion based on responses recieved from industry participants to the above report as seen here.. https://www.coindesk.com/uk-financial-watchdog-issues-full-guidance-on-crypto-assets
copper member
keep

yjbg, thanks for your message and for your advice to others to hold SWAT! I appreciate your support.
Activity: 13
copper member
Excellent News! PM CORP LTD is now officially registered in the UK.. Check the details on the official Companies House Website of the UK Government... https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12198026 and see attached Registration Certificate

Now that the holding Company of PM CORP is incorporated in the UK the next step is to get the approval of the FCA of UK to conduct STO like this example here. https://thetokenist.io/tokenmarket-receives-fca-approval-to-launch-security-token-offering-sto-in-the-uk/
copper member
Why Should Anyone Buy or Mine SWAT?
The expansion of the acronym SWAT is by itself the explanation of the importance of our project Secure Wide-spectrum Authenticated Transactions.. using which we provide the benefit of Block Chain Technology to the common man. Bitcoin and ETH mining is only for the rich people.. And the bnefits of block chain technology is available only to the elite few. Through our project we have made block chain technology affordable and accessible to the common man and have used block chain technology and SWAT mining as a mechanism to share the revenue of our project with everyone.
When you buy a TV for example you don't get a share of the profit made by the sale of the TV by the TV company.. When you watch a TV program by subscribing to a Cable Service or Dish TV service you don't get a share of the revenue made by the cable or dish company. When you watch any advertisement on the TV you don't get a share of the revenue made by the channel by showing the ad to you.. In all these cases the companies are making money only from the time and money which you have spent without sharing any of this with you.. Our project shares all these different revenues with the individual miners and with the SWAT investors.
By investing in SWAT and by Mining SWAT, investors and miners will get revenue and create wealth for themselves like how they will get dividend from a Stock in which they have invested in and create wealth for themselves when the price of the stock goes up when the valuation of the company goes up..
Finally the bigger picture and the more important reason for buying SWAT is this... To maintain your privacy and make your own financial decisions without interference, meddling and attempt to control and influence from and by the big corporates!
Today our lives are dominated by the 5 Corporate Digital Giants GAFA and Microsoft, GAFA signifies Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon. These dominant digital giants became prominent during the past two decades. Microsoft has been in existence for a bit longer than that. These Digital Giants have established their dominance over our lives by controlling the way we search for, acquire, process, share and use information.
They also control the way we learn, educate ourselves, entertain ourselves, work within office spaces, purchase goods and services and communicate with each other. And now with the soon to be introduced Libra of Facebook and the already launched Google Pay and Amazon Pay these Digital Giants will attempt to control the way we make financial transactions with each other. With the active use of Machine Learning and Big Data Analysis these digital giants will also attempt to control the way we make decisions in the future.
We might have already experienced this by the way Amazon makes suggestions about what is recommended for us based on the in depth study and analysis of our past buying behavior. The same is done by Google when we search for something by throwing up advertisements that match our searches or by showing suggested videos on Youtube when we search for some videos based on what we have watched earlier.
What we will attempt to do as we grow bigger, is to break this concentrated digital dominance of these Corporate Giants by diluting it through a phrase that I had introduced earlier,  Distributed Digital Dominance. We will allow the users to decide for themselves. Through our Ad network we will give the opportunity for small and local businesses to advertise affordably and reach the common man in a focused manner through low cost focused advertisements.. And the revenue generated by this will be shared with all SWAT investors and miners, without the interference of Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Microsoft!

copper member
Project Update: Just now I was having a long discussion with @antarmontar and we were working out a plan to ship Pocket Miners to Iran through Iraq. @antarmontar has a friend in Iraq who can take delivery and deliver to Ehsan in Iran.. There are on going discussions for the sale of around 100 more SWATMINER APPs from different users in Iran.. A new user from South Africa has shown interest to buy a Pocket Miner and has assured to buy one in the coming week! There is a user from Brazil who has been mining with one SWATMINER APP using his regular phone. Since the regular phone has to be used for his day to day activities he now wishes to buy a separate phone with the second SWATMINER APP for mining exclusively! While I keep working on getting our holding company incorporated in the UK, I have been invited to be a speaker at a Block Chain Technology Meeting and interact with the Students and Faculty members of the Computer Science Department a Top Private University with a strength more than 25000 Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Students in different streams of Engineering. The Computer Science Department alone has more than 100 Faculty Members! My former Colleague is a Professor there. They want to discuss with us about the possibility of partnering with us in different aspects of our project. So things are looking up on different fronts for us! Will update on all these developments in the coming week! Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
copper member
Great News! One more sale of SWATMINER APP from Iran. Received Payment and Activated device just now. This is the 23rd purchase of SWATMINER from our investor @abolfazl from Iran!
copper member
Mining Process is Back to Normal Now.. There was an issue on the server that has been rectified now. Everyone can sign in and start mining again. As mentioned earlier I will compensate our miners for mining loss while the process was affected. Miners can PM me or send mail to me at [email protected] with their mining addresses for receiving the compensation. Apologize for the inconvenience caused and am also working on this issue from not cropping up again. Thanks for your support and patience..
copper member
**Mining Process Update**: Looks like there is a problem with the mining process on our server. I will rectify this at the earliest. I will compensate our miners for their loss due to the lost mining time. Thank you for your patience! Will update soon!
Pages:
Jump to: