Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1576. (Read 3049505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
September 27, 2013, 11:34:44 AM
When did expected become a promise.

Semantics pedantry -- the last resort of failed fanbois.  Hope you get an equally formalistic package from KNC -- A plastic miner doll wearing a "500GH/s" bib.

Fanboy.. not sure about that. But heavy invested yes.

There will be a video during the weekend on a working unit. And pickup / shipments starts early next week. Dont see the problem.

200M difficulty and probably a 400% jump on next adjustment might be a problem for some.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
September 27, 2013, 11:34:25 AM
You're taking all the fun out of it for the trolls.  

They've already worked themselves up into a lather threatening lawsuits, and things aren't even late yet.   I can't wait until Saturday afternoon to see what they're threatening by then.  Things ought to have made it to the "blow up the entire country of Sweden" stage...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
September 27, 2013, 11:32:34 AM

Semantics pedantry -- the last resort of failed fanbois.  Hope you get an equally formalistic package from KNC -- A plastic miner doll wearing a "500GH/s" bib.

Fanboy.. not sure about that. But heavy invested yes.

There will be a video during the weekend on a working unit. And pickup / shipments starts early next week. Dont see the problem.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 27, 2013, 11:29:02 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 27, 2013, 11:23:22 AM
they could have stopped all this as well as refunds by naming a shipping date or at least give more news about current progress
as well as [edit-begin] sticking to claims like [edit-end] allowing refunds until shipment as stated [edit2-begin] since there are still some asking for October slots as far as I know [edit2-end]

being silent in order to surprise customers seems to be a stupid tactic and I do not think they are stupid

A stupid Tactic? Yes, only if your sole reason is for surprise factor, but the reality is shy of shipping orders yesterday, there is nothing that they can say at this point that will calm people down and silence the trolls. This is the time where action is the only thing that matters.

Think about it... If they came out today and said good news, we have chips! - do you think people would stop whining? no, they would find something else to complain about and possibly make the situation worse.

On the other hand... What if they say nothing? Sure, Trolls will continue to troll, some will panic and FUD while rational minded individuals (The minority) will be patient and give them till the deadline expires...

It's a lose-lose situation right now for KNC to say anything. If they speak, they lose, if they don't speak they lose. There's no turning back at this point for them. So their best play now is to focus on the task at hand.
Activity: 602
September 27, 2013, 11:22:55 AM
September 27, 2013, 11:22:19 AM
no one knows and as you can see, customer service is now useless.

otherwise, KNC promised me to deliver Jupiter until end of September. once they failed, I will resend them their mails with promise and ask for full refund. If they will not refund me, I will start legal steps - within EU it is super easy and customer rights are here on another level (compared to China)

How did you get a promise?

All the rest of us got was an assurance they were confident they could ship by then, and were really going to try hard, didn't we? Then just recently their estimate finally went from on track but very tight to starting to ship next week? If you don't want your unit(s) next week you can likely find plenty of people eager to buy them.

-MarkM-

The ignore button is actually the only useful option for dealing with Xialia...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
September 27, 2013, 11:20:52 AM

otherwise, KNC promised me to deliver Jupiter until end of September. once they failed, I will resend them their mails with promise and ask for full refund. If they will not refund me, I will start legal steps - within EU it is super easy and customer rights are here on another level (compared to China)

All the rest of us got was an assurance they were confident they could ship by then, and were really going to try hard, didn't we? Then just recently their estimate finally went from on track but very tight to starting to ship next week? If you don't want your unit(s) next week you can likely find plenty of people eager to buy them.

-MarkM-

September delivery was mentioned XY times. just check kncminer posts here in this thread or check news on their webpage. before 3 days, I received this mail:

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: order xxxxxxxxxxxx - shipping date
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:55:13 +0000
Dear Daniel,

Your order is expected to ship towards the end of September.

Once the order is shipped you will receive the tracking number.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Med vänlig hälsning | Best regards
Anna Jagdhar
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
September 27, 2013, 11:14:39 AM

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
September 27, 2013, 11:08:55 AM
If the product ships on time, KNC's choice of skipping the testing stage will be seen as bold & daring.  If they fail, well...

What product?  The only product they have is the FPGA prototype and they are not building/shipping that.

Why you guys are so hyped up about KNC and its "products"?  

Until they show a working ASIC chip, there is nothing to be excited about.

Did you already forget Avalon and BFL fiasco?  Why do you think KNC will be any different?
Once (IF) they get any working ASIC, they will mine the shit out of it for a month or two, blame Chinese customs for delays and
maybe then ship few units to "supporters".

That earns a trip to my ignore list.

Ignore all you want.  At least when bitfuries went on sale, there were ASIC chips in the hands of DYI testers.
With this, there is nothing.  Don't you think they would be all over youtube with their ASIC chip demo, IF they had one.

"Sent to production"Huh  I don't even know what that entails.  Sent what to production?
Before you send anything to production, don't you have to test the prototype first?

I hope you get your "products".

BTW, I had order #34 with KNC, placed hours after they made their first post here.  Sold that thing like a hot potato, few months later.

This smelled like a well orchestrated scam from the beginning and nothing changed since then.

Activity: 518
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
September 27, 2013, 11:04:33 AM
So which bar is this?  The old Terrahash advocating one, or the newly purchased account one?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3246606

I honestly didn't even think about this thread when doing it but the two-three hours of "Who deleted posts" game you guys played was fun.

Augusto won that game.

Then shortly proceeded by Avenger dusting off and wearing that famous tin-foil hat he dons so justly.

Must "lulzies" were had yesterday as crumbs would say.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
September 27, 2013, 11:04:10 AM
I'm stoked about delivery on the 30th, aren't you guys?

Yeah, got the email too. Can't wait  Smiley

did i miss an email?
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
September 27, 2013, 11:02:55 AM

Yeah, got the email too. Can't wait  Smiley
legendary
/dev/null
September 27, 2013, 10:59:59 AM

lol, back in service, gold fanclub member?.)
September 27, 2013, 10:59:43 AM
So which bar is this?  The old Terrahash advocating one, or the newly purchased account one?  Not that I care - just curious...
Activity: 518
Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.
September 27, 2013, 10:57:38 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2013, 10:54:51 AM
Can you Xialla and everyone else stop WHINING LIKE CHILDREN, we're all getting really sick of it.

hey stupid,

let me explain my disappointment like you are five, because it seems, that you totally lost ability to read and understand.
Don't bother, you are now on my ignore list now. Can't be bothered with your childishness any more. I expect your ignore button will be getting very yellow soon if you keep up this public whining.

September 27, 2013, 10:53:21 AM
I have 6 Jupiters and 2 Saturns on order, so unlike most of the trolls that are doing all the whining, I have lots of skin in the game.

But no skin on your face by the look of things.

LOL'd hard on this. I like Redacted's posts, but i had to laugh at this.

Told you I have lots of skin in the game....   Grin

This was an image somebody uploaded to a burnin bit-burner thread.  What your expression should be, if a solid red LED is the only thing that lights up on the board...
legendary
/dev/null
September 27, 2013, 10:42:15 AM
Can you Xialla and everyone else stop WHINING LIKE CHILDREN, we're all getting really sick of it.

hey stupid,

let me explain my disappointment like you are five, because it seems, that you totally lost ability to read and understand.

1* REFUNDS:

PROMISE: Refunds are offered up to the day of shipment of your order.
SOURCE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2315766

REALITY: No more refunds can be issued
SOURCE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3247364

2* DELIVERY:

PROMISE: Delivery towards the end of September.
SOURCE: https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-32 https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-34

REALITY: 27/9 after working hours and before upcoming weekend no one knows delivery date, no one have tracking number

if they want to fulfill what they promised, 1st day order guys should receive their tracking number tomorrow at last. (to have machine in hand (delivery) until end of September) and they should refund every request, just because nobody knows shipping date

and yes, this is cause of bitching here..now, read it again to understand. thanks.
Activity: 616
September 27, 2013, 10:26:57 AM
I have 6 Jupiters and 2 Saturns on order, so unlike most of the trolls that are doing all the whining, I have lots of skin in the game.

But no skin on your face by the look of things.

LOL'd hard on this. I like Redacted's posts, but i had to laugh at this.

Jump to: