Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1608. (Read 3049505 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
September 25, 2013, 01:12:20 AM
Sorry, but what else should they be doing in their spare time?

Generate test patterns for the chip tester in the fab (STIL or WGL). It should only take a few hours to generate files with a pretty high coverage due to the nature of a miner. That way they would only get passing chips and have a higher confidence in the ASICs they mount on their PCB's.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 25, 2013, 12:51:36 AM

Seriously, why are you such a cock? What turned you from being someone that approached me via private messaging with sincere questions, if they ever really were sincere, into someone full of spite?

You got straight answers from me, as have anyone that's contacted me. Your questions weren't even related to this thread. I've never lied to anyone on this forum. You're the one trolling.

this finally got me to just ignore 'orama since he insists on quoting all the trolls until the end of time
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 24, 2013, 11:58:26 PM
yep, pictures were modified in Photoshop.

http://gbimg.org/8tJoO
http://gbimg.org/mEgoj

otherwise, I think that that just for resize/crop.)
No one posted the photo with two Marcus's in this thread, so where did it come from? Or am I entirely missing crumbs wacky humour on this one?

Crumbs is a nutjob.  Just put him on ignore.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
September 24, 2013, 10:58:03 PM
Can't go wrong with a reliable Casio

I had that exact watch when i was in grade 4!!!

Sure, make me look old! I had one like that in school too. Grade 9. Arrgghh!

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
September 24, 2013, 10:44:57 PM

I had that exact watch when i was in grade 4!!!
Activity: 94
September 24, 2013, 10:40:16 PM
I won't bother you with the details of what I do for a living... all i will say is that Fotoforensic is no where near accurate enough for it to be used in anything other than as a case support for something that has already been deemed original or altered by other means.  It is far too limited in what it can do and too inconsistent.  It can easily be tricked and sometimes original images comeout like a total hackjob after analysis as well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
September 24, 2013, 10:15:52 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
September 24, 2013, 09:49:06 PM

The NSA is now watching this thread.   Undecided

Thanks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 24, 2013, 09:46:28 PM
But hopefully not too many orders from Russia  Cheesy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M

Oh, Mama Mia. There he goes again...........

WTF was that!??
Activity: 91
September 24, 2013, 08:47:30 PM

Oh, Mama Mia. There he goes again...........
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2013, 07:39:25 PM
Activity: 692
September 24, 2013, 07:31:09 PM
September 24, 2013, 07:11:59 PM
Man, I can't wait to see security at Stockholm airport when dozens of casually dressed men turn up with a non-descript piece of electronic equipment in a box they *insist* on taking on-board as hand luggage  Cheesy

lol... They might deny their boarding or worst case confiscate the said equipment for verification.
Hopefully some of the guys will remember to bring an alarm clock (need to wake up early to collect that miner), a 9v battery (might come in handy) and definitely a few spare cables with the wires bared. Should be no problem strolling through customs...

Take the miner, a wireless AP, and head for an internet enabled pub with any of the KnC staff up for drinks, set it up there and raise a toast to Bitcoins!
Seems you entirely missed my airport security joke.

But true enough, drinks to celebrate if they ship on Monday.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
September 24, 2013, 06:59:22 PM
Man, I can't wait to see security at Stockholm airport when dozens of casually dressed men turn up with a non-descript piece of electronic equipment in a box they *insist* on taking on-board as hand luggage  Cheesy

lol... They might deny their boarding or worst case confiscate the said equipment for verification.
Hopefully some of the guys will remember to bring an alarm clock (need to wake up early to collect that miner), a 9v battery (might come in handy) and definitely a few spare cables with the wires bared. Should be no problem strolling through customs...

Take the miner, a wireless AP, and head for an internet enabled pub with any of the KnC staff up for drinks, set it up there and raise a toast to Bitcoins!
September 24, 2013, 06:50:41 PM
Seems to be a ongoing effort to derail this thread with noise, I presume it's either shill or fanboys of other ASIC vendors. We are in the final week of Sep waiting for news of the production, we don't need off topic posts.
You do realise your comment adds zero value? Best way to avoid noise it not to make any yourself erk.

P.S.
erk
[urk] Show IPA
noun British Slang.
an aircraftsman of the lowest rank in the Royal Air force.
a worthless, stupid person; jerk.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
September 24, 2013, 06:50:16 PM
Or am I entirely missing crumbs wacky humour on this one?

.)) yep. this crumbs guy is the biggest troll, which I ever met on web.
I thought he was a bit off earlier with his comments to Mota. Then he was funny with a few comments. But if he photoshopped this photo himself and then ran it through a photo forensics analysis, that is just plain weird. Oh well...

He likes the sight of his own typing. That's all. He's not as bad as Eve, the first and so far only member of my ignore list.
September 24, 2013, 06:47:43 PM

I thought he was a bit off earlier with his comments to Mota. Then he was funny with a few comments. But if he photoshopped this photo himself and then ran it through a photo forensics analysis, that is just plain weird. Oh well...
erk
Activity: 826
September 24, 2013, 06:45:57 PM
Seems to be a ongoing effort to derail this thread with noise, I presume it's either shill or fanboys of other ASIC vendors. We are in the final week of Sep waiting for news of the production, we don't need off topic posts.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
September 24, 2013, 06:43:51 PM

September 24, 2013, 06:41:37 PM
yep, pictures were modified in Photoshop.

http://gbimg.org/8tJoO
http://gbimg.org/mEgoj

otherwise, I think that that just for resize/crop.)
No one posted the photo with two Marcus's in this thread, so where did it come from? Or am I entirely missing crumbs wacky humour on this one?
Jump to: