Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1702. (Read 3049501 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
September 07, 2013, 01:55:38 PM
Some things that concern me.
Before KNCminer have shipped a single product they have:
- Discontinued the Mars product line.
- Disconnected the Mercury product line.
- Reduced their prices for future batches, thus people waiting for delivery at the old price must feel ripped off to know they have that much profit margin to play with.

That is the way to post concerns!  Good Man

1. Mars was not going to be profitable, so they did us a favor there...

2.  Mercury is discontinued because they are now too small for future investment... and not cost-effective to build & sell anymore...yet another favor (not to mention Mercury is what invited so many children to the portfolio)

3. Reducing the price on future batches is a good thing, and people at the old price don't feel ripped at all because there is an entire month between receiving an October Jupiter, and an  Nov one.
If they did, there's nothing stopping them from cancelling their october order for a november one either.
Some of us would gladly snag up any october cancellations!

I see sound business decisions by KNC on all counts.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 07, 2013, 01:46:42 PM
Some things that concern me.

Before KNCminer have shipped a single product they have:

- Discontinued the Mars product line.
- Disconnected the Mercury product line.
- Reduced their prices for future batches, thus people waiting for delivery at the old price must feel ripped off to know they have that much profit margin to play with.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 07, 2013, 01:44:22 PM
Reading some of these posts I can't help but think this to myself:

For everyone demanding photos of the chips, Here's the anticipated photo of chips:

Now can all of the anxiety-stricken folks just chill out? lol Jeez. Seriously.

Best way to solve your problem: Decide that on X day (say.. 15Sep or 1Oct) if it hasn't shipped, you will request a refund. Then, you will not worry any longer, and you'll have your money back. The rest of us will be happy because you've STFU, and it'll be more hashing power for us to buy back.

Everyone wins!

Those are crisps..you eat fish with chips Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
September 07, 2013, 01:28:09 PM
Xialla   ...  At first I was upset about your recent comments, but now I realize you are simply mentally or emotionally challenged over KNC's delivery dates, and are taking it out on us. I'm actually proud to be a member of the "KNC fan club", thank you for that BTW. Nothing has changed since the beginning, except your attitude toward fellow customers and KNC. If you can't live with your investment decisions, then stop investing; simple as that. We are not at fault for your misgivings; and YES, we shall indeed see in just a couple short weeks. Until then, whining & hurling insults isn't going to help anyone. My kid went through that phase too. I can't help but thinking you must be a teen? It's time to "Man up" and accept your decisions as your own, and stop spreading F.ear, U.ncertainty, and D.oubt.  FUD; because that's EXACTLY what you're doing, and that's known as "Trolling" in case you were unaware. It would be different if you had legit concerns, but since KNC is on track with all deliveries, I don't see anything in your recent posts worth legitimate concern. It all comes across as psychobabble & childlike gibberish.
Activity: 616
September 07, 2013, 01:13:07 PM
Reading some of these posts I can't help but think this to myself:

For everyone demanding photos of the chips, Here's the anticipated photo of chips:

Now can all of the anxiety-stricken folks just chill out? lol Jeez. Seriously.

Best way to solve your problem: Decide that on X day (say.. 15Sep or 1Oct) if it hasn't shipped, you will request a refund. Then, you will not worry any longer, and you'll have your money back. The rest of us will be happy because you've STFU, and it'll be more hashing power for us to buy back.

Everyone wins!

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
September 07, 2013, 12:44:08 PM
I never get friends involved in investments/money type of stuff. Can get pretty weird if things go wrong.

+1!!!!
Activity: 532
September 07, 2013, 12:43:48 PM
I think they won't be on time,but as long as they give updates on where they are in the process I think is what some are complaining about.It is a tough call but just as long as we're still within the timeline we should be patient.I also think KNC should give an update on where the ASIC chips are since silence is not a good thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
September 07, 2013, 12:40:51 PM
have got 2 jupiters and 1 saturn, but only 1 jupiter mentioned in another thread. the rest is something like small groupbuy of my friends.)

No wonder you're so panicky. I never get friends involved in investments/money type of stuff. Can get pretty weird if things go wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
September 07, 2013, 12:39:39 PM
hh, evidence added to previous post.)

1 Saturn to Czech? Wink

have got 2 jupiters and 1 saturn, but only 1 jupiter mentioned in another thread. the rest is something like small groupbuy of my friends.)
The realist
September 07, 2013, 12:37:38 PM

1 Saturn to Czech? Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
September 07, 2013, 12:35:19 PM
let the baby whine, just ignore him.
legendary
/dev/null
September 07, 2013, 12:35:16 PM
Guess you are just a whiner as CMMPro mentioned

yep, maybe you are right. otherwise, will see very soon, if my fears were entitled or not.
legendary
/dev/null
September 07, 2013, 12:29:36 PM
Seems legit LOL

legendary
/dev/null
September 07, 2013, 12:18:25 PM
I'm still accused of being fanboy? I thought pretty much everything I had claimed, had now been proven correct, or was it that I was actually being honest the entire time?

Xialla, I've had no beef with you, to be fair though you were pretty cool, but recently you're being a prick.

From what I understand about his/her situation is that they missed the bus for Day 1/2 and then purchased a late unit, got cold feet, refunded their unit, and are now taking out their sorrow on the forums.

no, all of my miners are scheduled for first day of shipping and I don't refund anything:

sometimes is so difference between you understanding and real situation.)

I'm pissed, because can't believe, that KNC will fulfill their promise..we will see in 2 weeks™ who was right.
Activity: 532
September 07, 2013, 11:44:17 AM

(platinum membership)

Bitcoinorama (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitcoinorama-104810)

(gold membership)

Phoenix1969 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/phoenix1969-123172)
Anenome5 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anenome5-89485)
timmmers (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/timmmers-137249)
Bargraphics (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bargraphics-124940)

(adepts)

AussiePete (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aussiepete-143314)

"Your idiotic whining about seeing a chip is annoying" - 2 weeks™ before promised delivery

I'm still accused of being fanboy? I thought pretty much everything I had claimed, had now been proven correct, or was it that I was actually being honest the entire time?

Xialla, I've had no beef with you, to be fair though you were pretty cool, but recently you're being a prick.
The realist
September 07, 2013, 11:22:34 AM
That's just a printed out photo of the PCB

Actually. You're right. LOL

Zoomed in and yeah it does kinda look floppy. Oh well I assumed it was the PCB from far away.
Activity: 616
September 07, 2013, 11:18:57 AM

You can also see the PCB there in the photo.
That's just a printed out photo of the PCB
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
let's have some fun
September 07, 2013, 11:11:19 AM
Thanks for your answers  Smiley
Activity: 588
September 07, 2013, 11:05:29 AM
Is someone else wondering for what reason they have a need for your date of birth ?

Date of birth is required for forums due to COPPA laws.
Activity: 588
September 07, 2013, 11:03:25 AM
Asking questions before investing is prudent.
Ask the right people though, that would be KNC not random internet strangers.

None of us know any secret info....the best thing you could do to get those questions answered is to email them or pick up the phone.
All the info we have has been discussed here ad nauseum.

If you aren't comfortable don't invest, it's really that simple.
If you invested already and you are now shitting your pants, keep it to yourself or ask for a refund.

We don't give a care if you disagree that KNC hardware is worth investing in.  
We don't care if you are second guessing your purchase, we aren't here to hold your hand.

Fuck these kids have a lot to learn about business...and acting like grown ups.
I can't imagine what it will be like here by the end of September.

Jump to: