Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1704. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
September 07, 2013, 05:48:46 AM
if they use my worker name and password on the guild server, then those shares go to my acct which then get paid to my wallet/acct. on the guild server, so don't see the point of the wallet being needed by KNC.

Well I didn't select the guild server. I selected the KNC server. So they don't have my wallet id on their server as the website is not up yet. So in that case, my wallet address will be used.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
September 07, 2013, 05:47:06 AM
Are you kittenings me? Legit questions and resonable worries are idiotic whining in this thread? Looks to me like KnC fanboys are getting nervous Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
September 07, 2013, 05:19:53 AM
tldr.( yy sure, I'm working for BFL, you got me Captain Obvious.)
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
September 07, 2013, 05:09:32 AM
and yes, we are 2 weeks from shipping WITHOUT working prototype/revealed chip.

And why, if you've been paying attention AT ALL, would you expect to see either a working prototype or a revealed chip. None of us who've actually read every communication from KNC to the public and every page of this thread expect that.

Here, asshole, make some money on your doubts. I dare you:

Bitbet: KnCMiner will deliver ASIC devices before October 1st

Your idiotic whining about seeing a chip is annoying. The chips are being shipped to their assembler, NOT TO THEM, thus there's no chip to show. They'll see the chips themselves for the first time when they receive finished miners ready to ship sans burn-in.

Anenome 5.............couldnt agree more .........."why so much idiotic whining " ............my Jupiter is #86     (nearly $8000 Australian invested so far with PSU  plus other  ) if I thought this investment was any thing like dufus is discribing  , I would just get my monies back .

.............please   Xialla if your fears are real  and you have any integrity , just ask for a refund and invest your monies else where ........I would have a lot more respect for you if you did ......if you truly believe you are going to lose out , ACT .......what you dont seem to understand is that your words are creating you enemies on this thread and I would say with KNC  also  ...........in the future if you need special consideration ....from KNC .......well  Grin..... as a guy who has run his own business for over 20 years now .......those type of squeaky wheels .......get the oil ....yes the cheap shit which will only get you 1 week past your warranty .

...........I would rather share  positive / generous  and respectful thoughts.... but you make it hard .........some days I think you might work for BFL ?  

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 07, 2013, 04:51:51 AM
So when they do the burnins, they can send the mined coins to you. Well that's my take on it anyway.

Well if you don't trust giving them your wallet address, you can borrow mine if u want Wink

if they use my worker name and password on the guild server, then those shares go to my acct which then get paid to my wallet/acct. on the guild server, so don't see the point of the wallet being needed by KNC.
Activity: 506
September 07, 2013, 04:37:31 AM
Competition ended!

The competition has now ended.
We would like to thank you for all creative entries and we will present the winning phrase shortly.

Thanks,
KnCMiner  team.

still waiting!

^Damn, who cares about that distraction!
I am here to make Bitcoin -> Money, btw I'll never see the inside of my Jupiter, hosted all the way.

lol, good luck then. I thought you want to support the network when preordering ASIC, but I hope im wrong one time
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
September 07, 2013, 04:36:07 AM
So when they do the burnins, they can send the mined coins to you. Well that's my take on it anyway.

Well if you don't trust giving them your wallet address, you can borrow mine if u want Wink
September 07, 2013, 04:29:54 AM
anyone know why they need my wallet address if I will be providing the guild, username and password? Is it for the solo miners??

I didn't provide the wallet address, should I?? KNC??
Activity: 252
September 07, 2013, 04:02:17 AM
and yes, we are 2 weeks from shipping WITHOUT working prototype/revealed chip.

And why, if you've been paying attention AT ALL, would you expect to see either a working prototype or a revealed chip. None of us who've actually read every communication from KNC to the public and every page of this thread expect that.

Here, asshole, make some money on your doubts. I dare you:

Bitbet: KnCMiner will deliver ASIC devices before October 1st

Your idiotic whining about seeing a chip is annoying. The chips are being shipped to their assembler, NOT TO THEM, thus there's no chip to show. They'll see the chips themselves for the first time when they receive finished miners ready to ship sans burn-in.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2013, 03:59:26 AM
Competition ended!

We would like to thank you for all creative entries and we will present the winning phrase shortly.

Thanks,
KnCMiner  team.

still waiting!

I am here to make Bitcoin -> Money, btw I'll never see the inside of my Jupiter, hosted all the way.

Will you see breakeven with hosting added?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
September 07, 2013, 03:47:11 AM
Xialla ...............whether we make monies or lose monies ..........it has nothing to do with you

ohh, lot of bad names in one answer.) maybe you missed the point stupid, but I have ordered 2 jupiters and 1 saturn before couple of months, so you are wrong, I'm on the same boat as majority in this thread.

and yes, we are 2 weeks from shipping WITHOUT working prototype/revealed chip. I invested thousands of dollars to KNC and will be the happiest one, if they fulfill what they promise, but in this phase I simply don't believe, that I will receive my miners in September. That's all..
Activity: 72
September 07, 2013, 03:29:56 AM
not much word... lol

hh, member of KNC fan-boys crew strikes back. it is so fucking funny track your posts in this thread.. otherwise, once you will stop blindly advocate KNC, please try to open your eyes and admit, that forum launch or cc payments are little bit irrelevant in situation, when we are 2 weeks from shipping after 5 months of waiting..

Xialla ...............whether we make monies or lose monies ..........it has nothing to do with you,  dickwad .............You and kuroth ought to get married and go mine dirt together ..........in Australian terms ........just piss off .........your as use full as tits on a bull ........I usually ignore wankers like you , but your very persistant in putting your negative crap in this thread , it may be some of us , may lose or gain  money in our investing , in the end we will keep investing and be  wiser for it ..........and you will still be an annoying jerk
September 07, 2013, 03:10:10 AM
Competition ended!

Thanks,
KnCMiner  team.

still waiting!
They answered it already. The winning phrase is kept secret for now, but the winner has been notified and agreed to keep quiet. See their news section on site.
September 07, 2013, 02:59:34 AM

Interesting..  Kano they even thanked your for the help you did not know you gave them....

LMFAO....
They thanked Kano for making CGminer and making it open source. Duh.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 07, 2013, 01:42:14 AM
Competition ended!

Thanks,
KnCMiner  team.

still waiting!

Activity: 686
September 07, 2013, 01:00:35 AM
Competition ended!

Thanks,
KnCMiner  team.

still waiting!
September 07, 2013, 12:18:48 AM
Some people just want to see the world burn.

I'm just not so optimistic as you are.) otherwise, we are on the same boat.

I'd consider myself a realist, not a pessimist like yourself. Sadly, being this way makes you safe from failure. Luckily for us it also stops you from gaining from success as well Smiley

I heard somebody say
   Burn baby burn
Disco inferno 0 00  
   Burn baby burn
Burn that motha down 'yall

(Taking dumb risks doesn't magically avail you of a chance at reward.  Some dumb risks are simply dumb risks -- step out in front of speeding trains all you want, it won't make you a billionaire, girlfriend Smiley)

but sometimes stupid sh%t video recorded and uploaded to youtube goes viral....and sometimes has led to lucrative business deals....so better said is no risk no reward.....never says stupid risks not included.
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
September 06, 2013, 09:53:19 PM
Hi all

New around here so please don't bash me if the info I'm looking for is already here but did KNC ever formally announce which foundry they are working with to produce their chip? Ie do we know if they are working with a reliable fab who are able to deliver working chips on time?

Thanks and apologies if the info is already out there but these threads are simply too long....

It's 28 nm. All of the foundries they could have used are competent, but none are reliable.
Activity: 532
September 06, 2013, 09:45:59 PM
^Not that I know of...............but some new information concerning the 30% increase in performance we've hearing.
To answer your questions about the mining software. We have used the open source protocol of CGminer and we've been able to use the underlying code and make a greater than 30% performance increase.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 06, 2013, 09:28:34 PM
Hi all

New around here so please don't bash me if the info I'm looking for is already here but did KNC ever formally announce which foundry they are working with to produce their chip? Ie do we know if they are working with a reliable fab who are able to deliver working chips on time?

Thanks and apologies if the info is already out there but these threads are simply too long....

Jump to: