Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1811. (Read 3049501 times)

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
August 19, 2013, 09:32:37 PM
You ask here = you get no answers
I call them on the phone = I get answers

To me you are just a guy, who has no interest in purchasing a miner from KNC, so you can post all you want Smiley
If you are serious about it, you will find your answers, just don't expect other people to help you, as in this game everyone is on their own Wink

Right, so what is your problem with my responses in this forum? Few posts ago you suggested that you "think we should not ignore the retarded children, but try to make them feel special and important". To suggest that I am a "retarded children" shows that you feel uncomfortable with my responses.

By the way, you are completely wrong. This is not a game and not everyone is alone here. There is many forum users helping each other right now.
Activity: 145
Merit: 105
August 19, 2013, 09:21:19 PM
Maybe the guy is color blind and just does not realize it. John Dalton didn't know he couldn't see red until like 25 or something. Or he has uber crappy 2001 LCD monitor which will not show such light yellow color (I've dealt with those, I know how it goes)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 19, 2013, 09:20:50 PM

Fact remains, KnCminer did not published the dimensions of the box of fans. Perhaps your visual deficiency did not allowed you to perceive this?

Box dimensions are on their website.

Are you aware that this is a forum and I was replying to a post in this forum? Did I miss some page where perhaps KnCminer user post the dimensions of the case?

By the way, glad to see you agree that is a box of fans.

However, even if I use the information in their website, I still do not have what really matters.

500 x 400 x 200 means anything to you when the advertisement says "Modular Design allowing for expansion at a later date"?

What are the external dimensions?

What are the internal dimensions?

What are the modules dimensions?

What metric they are using?

The missing "mm" after three digits tells very much how much they are interested to sell a box of fans.

Roll Eyes

It's been posted before. Yes you have missed that page. The missing metric units have also been debated. Some US members, not familiar with the metric system actually thought it was in inches.

The modules are internal. You should know this. As a crude estimate take the surface area and split into four equal pieces. It's quite logical unless you are actively looking for a means to criticise.

I think casing and fans are self explanatory as to what they are.
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
August 19, 2013, 09:18:17 PM

Fact remains, KnCminer did not published the dimensions of the box of fans. Perhaps your visual deficiency did not allowed you to perceive this?

Are you aware that this is a forum and I was replying to a post in this forum? Did I miss some page where perhaps KnCminer user post the dimensions of the case?

However, even if I use the information in their website, I still do not have what really matters.

500 x 400 x 200 means anything to you when the advertisement says "Modular Design allowing for expansion at a later date"?

The missing "mm" after three digits tells very much how much they are interested to sell a box of fans.

Roll Eyes

You ask here = you get no answers
I call them on the phone = I get answers

To me you are just a guy, who has no interest in purchasing a miner from KNC, so you can post all you want Smiley
If you are serious about it, you will find your answers, just don't expect other people to help you, as in this game everyone is on their own Wink
vip
August 19, 2013, 09:14:28 PM

Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 19, 2013, 08:49:16 PM

Doh!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 19, 2013, 08:48:08 PM

+1
August 19, 2013, 08:45:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
August 19, 2013, 08:38:35 PM
Still looks pretty yellow to me

Varieties of the color yellow may differ in hue, chroma (also called saturation, intensity, or colorfulness) or lightness (or value, tone, or brightness), or in two or three of these qualities. Variations in value are also called tints and shades, a tint being a yellow or other hue mixed with white, a shade being mixed with black.

Yes play schematics, end of the day it's yellowish, not clear like normal members who don't get ignored. idiot lol

Wikipedia "shades of yellow" quote and "Yellowish"... What a lame answer.

I will take that you are both wilful ignorants, otherwise you both must suffer from some sort of visual deficiency.

Roll Eyes

PS: Where is the screenshot of my "yellow" ignore option? Please, show us what you see.

Here we see that a half purple coin says nothing about how smart you are...

https://www.google.de/search?safe=off&noj=1&biw=1920&bih=849&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=yellow+pastel&oq=yellow+past&gs_l=img.3.0.0i19l10.16418.18641.0.20369.11.10.0.1.1.0.180.928.9j1.10.0....0...1c.1.25.img..0.11.929.P0p2vLFsOzQ
vip
August 19, 2013, 08:26:22 PM

Varieties of the color yellow may differ in hue, chroma (also called saturation, intensity, or colorfulness) or lightness (or value, tone, or brightness), or in two or three of these qualities. Variations in value are also called tints and shades, a tint being a yellow or other hue mixed with white, a shade being mixed with black.

Yes play schematics, end of the day it's yellowish, not clear like normal members who don't get ignored. idiot lol

Wikipedia "shades of yellow" quote and "Yellowish"... What a lame answer.

I will take that you are both wilful ignorants, otherwise you both must suffer from some sort of visual deficiency.

Roll Eyes

PS: Where is the screenshot of my "yellow" ignore option? Please, show us what you see.
Activity: 560
August 19, 2013, 07:39:12 PM
That's one bright yellow you got there!

It's def. yellow on mine would you like me to post some pics? lmao, even in your own pic it's yellow get a new monitor

Where? Are you both retards or wilful ignorants?

Yellow RGB:

R 255

G 255

B 0

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
August 19, 2013, 07:33:25 PM
Epic fail.
Why is your ignore so yellow?
Oh wait that's because no one likes you now go away Smiley
It is yellow because he calls out bullshit when he sees it and a few sock puppets do not like that.   you see most of the people that have more than one account here use each of them to hit ignore on people.   And, almost EVERYONE that has more than one account, has them because they are scammers or pump n dumpers.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
August 19, 2013, 07:28:09 PM
deserved the yellow ignore Smiley

e: btw when you click on it, it turned into white unignore (255,255,255)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 19, 2013, 07:23:48 PM

It's def. yellow on mine would you like me to post some pics? lmao, even in your own pic it's yellow get a new monitor

Yellow RGB:

R 255

G 255

B 0

Ooof. You're an atypical 'Daily Mail' reader. Wink
vip
August 19, 2013, 07:01:53 PM

Yellow RGB:

R 255

G 255

B 0

Activity: 560
August 19, 2013, 06:55:40 PM

Perhaps because you suffer with some sort of visual or mental deficiency? My ignore button is far from be yellow.

vip
August 19, 2013, 06:49:54 PM

Perhaps because you suffer with some sort of visual or mental deficiency? My ignore button is far from be yellow.

August 19, 2013, 06:37:42 PM
Time to market is the most critical thing for us. We have a small window of opportunity here with a lot of competition coming out after us with products they claim are better than ours. (well after all they wouldn’t be very good competition if they claimed it would be worse.)

You do not have a finished product. What you have is just a metal case and some fans. That means, a box of fans. Your lack of communication about your product is so blatant, that you did not even provided the dimensions of your box of fans to prove that will indeed fit in a rack.

Epic fail.

I think we should not ignore the retarded children, but try to make them feel special and important Wink
vip
August 19, 2013, 06:31:53 PM
Time to market is the most critical thing for us. We have a small window of opportunity here with a lot of competition coming out after us with products they claim are better than ours. (well after all they wouldn’t be very good competition if they claimed it would be worse.)

You do not have a finished product. What you have is just a metal case and some fans. That means, a box of fans. Your lack of communication about your product is so blatant, that you did not even provided the dimensions of your box of fans to prove that will indeed fit in a rack.

Epic fail.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
August 19, 2013, 06:08:13 PM
Quick delivery is definitely the priority in this market, just look at what kind of return the Avalon batch #1 customers had despite of hashing with chips that are slower than a FPGA.

That's why everybody is so eager to see a working prototype from KNC. The sooner the first chips are seeing hashing, the sooner they will arrive to customers hands.
Jump to: