Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1812. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
August 19, 2013, 05:55:18 PM
Upgrade option is also gone from KNC site.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2013, 04:26:06 PM
hmm just noticed this on the KNC site. is it new or am i just late to the party. lol

Saw that a bit ago. I'm still debating if it's computer rendered, or the actual chip.
Of course it's a rendering, just read the numbers on it, they are all placeholders. If the chips had arrived you can bet they would proudly tell the world.

I guess only after the chips pass initial tests they proudly tell the world  Wink
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 19, 2013, 04:18:00 PM
hmm just noticed this on the KNC site. is it new or am i just late to the party. lol

Saw that a bit ago. I'm still debating if it's computer rendered, or the actual chip.
Of course it's a rendering, just read the numbers on it, they are all placeholders. If the chips had arrived you can bet they would proudly tell the world.
Activity: 462
August 19, 2013, 04:10:43 PM
I think it's rendered because it doesn't say it's the actual chip.  It just says it's the final package "design"

just a new splash page..   that stuff was in the doc weeks ago

PCB news should be out by end of week
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 19, 2013, 04:07:22 PM

I think it's rendered because it doesn't say it's the actual chip.  It just says it's the final package "design"
August 19, 2013, 04:06:27 PM
$47?

You have a great start. Not talking about people like you.

I have sold usb asicminers and I repeatedly get questions like, ok I put the usb disk in, but no drive is in my computer help

right but if they weren't noobs you wouldn't of gotten the price you most likely gouged from them too

i see your pain
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
August 19, 2013, 04:02:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
August 19, 2013, 03:55:01 PM
$47?

I have sold usb asicminers and I repeatedly get questions like, ok I put the usb disk in, but no drive is in my computer help

right but if they weren't noobs you wouldn't of gotten the price you most likely gouged from them too
legendary
Activity: 1498
August 19, 2013, 03:54:33 PM
KnC & Labcoin with a Bit Fury it seems to be the deal this September...
Activity: 560
August 19, 2013, 03:53:12 PM
anybody know if we have to pay customs for these devices into the US?
Activity: 784
August 19, 2013, 03:52:51 PM

Just saying, it's better for us. But the people that aren't spending the time learning the command line and cgminer, we are going to end up having to walk them through sshing in the device at some point.

This is me.  I know how to point cgminer at a pool and that's about all I can do.  But monitoring remotely I have never done thru command prompt.  Teamviewer in Windows has made me soft.

Yeah I need to learn more about tunneling and how to do that with linux.  In fact I haven't touched cgminer for a while.  I switched to bfgminer a while ago because I couldn't get the zadig utility to install correctly.  bfg seems to handle virtual com ports just fine.
Activity: 280
Hell?
August 19, 2013, 03:50:51 PM

August 19, 2013, 03:49:18 PM

Activity: 280
Hell?
August 19, 2013, 03:46:12 PM

Just saying, it's better for us. But the people that aren't spending the time learning the command line and cgminer, we are going to end up having to walk them through sshing in the device at some point.

This is me.  I know how to point cgminer at a pool and that's about all I can do.  But monitoring remotely I have never done thru command prompt.  Teamviewer in Windows has made me soft.

those people should wait until Apple starts making bitcoin miners then.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
August 19, 2013, 03:42:11 PM

August 19, 2013, 03:41:38 PM
Hi FUDDERS!!

KNC will surely say what steps they use to get the miner running..  i doubt you'll be stuck re-compiling and installing drivers and lib files and bothering Kano  Tongue

legendary
LIR DEV
August 19, 2013, 03:41:08 PM
In the form?? The device shouldn't be calling home..

In which case I would simply correct the info.

BTW>>>>     Password field now on account page
No, on the Web Gui
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 19, 2013, 03:22:46 PM
There were and are so very many unknowns and variables, that all of us can claim to have gonads of steel and a complete lack of brains.  That being said, it feels really great to be this far along and still have this much hope that ROI can be achieved.  Thank you Sam, for re-making the case as to why we chose you. That other case can be made of cardboard as far as I'm concerned.
Activity: 784
August 19, 2013, 03:19:16 PM

This is me.  I know how to point cgminer at a pool and that's about all I can do.  But monitoring remotely I have never done thru command prompt.  Teamviewer in Windows has made me soft.
legendary
LIR DEV
August 19, 2013, 03:16:21 PM
And I can see your point as well.
But at the same time...
If they hadn't learned CGMiner by the time they get the machine...OMG.
They should think of other investments if their not willing to do the homework. There are several forums to get help with Cgminer especially.
The GUI will save them tho. And I'm thinking these will be self tuning anyway, depending on how cool you keep them as I understand it.

Which leads me to the H20 cooling Q again..... Wondering if mounts will be standard. I know Andreas told me they Wouldnt be designed for it, but those look pretty standard to me in the pics...?
Jump to: