Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1847. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
August 13, 2013, 10:42:00 PM

not sure,  I am moving to btcguild only because I was in the darkages with deepbit for too long..  I would love to solo mine but doubt I have the balls for it

Solo mining?? with this difficulty? you're crazy man.

we are at 350Th/s
lets say by the time knc ships the network is 2.5x.

that's 875Th/s

so 400gh/s(jupiter)/875000gh/s(network)= .0457% chance you'll get a block.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 13, 2013, 10:22:44 PM
Hey, what are some Pools you guys would recommend I join?
I'm currently gpu mining at btcguild, but once I get my knc I wanna change pools for decentralization purposes.
I'm in the USA.
So far, bitparking and eclipsemc look pretty good.  

not sure,  I am moving to btcguild only because I was in the darkages with deepbit for too long..  I would love to solo mine but doubt I have the balls for it
Activity: 146
August 13, 2013, 10:17:04 PM
Hey, what are some Pools you guys would recommend I join?
I'm currently gpu mining at btcguild, but once I get my knc I wanna change pools for decentralization purposes.
I'm in the USA.
So far, bitparking and eclipsemc look pretty good.  
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
August 13, 2013, 10:16:41 PM
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

Please use the following link when you make new order. If I get 10 orders to get a free unit, then I will give you 8% x how many units you bought with the link.

Why would you buy it without clicking my link? It doesn't make sense, and 8% means you make waaay more than the 1btc or whatever other people are offering. Lets work together and just get everyone to use this link when buying. You advertise this link and we can get closer to 10 sooner and surely.

https://www.kncminer.com

Here is an updated numbers on network difficulty increase of 35% every 10 days from this point on.

It shows buying BTC at $100 is a viable option with out the issues.

Best case perhaps?

Activity: 252
August 13, 2013, 10:16:03 PM
Just requested a Refund for my Early June order so Hopefully Knc is legit on their stated Refund Policy.

Thank you Bitcoinorama for educating me and setting me straight with the Wisdom that can only be Bitcoinorama...

Good luck to all you Noobs..

Difficulty by Sept 30 will be 200 million or more..  

I am making 2 BTC per month with my Lowly(long ago paid for) GPU miner mining Alt-Coins that are automatically exchanged for BTC..   And will be making this for the foreseeable future no matter what the BTC Difficulty does..    I like..  

Bye Bye..
Thank fucking god it will spare us your incessant bitching.
August 13, 2013, 10:14:11 PM

My comprehension of the posts is this. The thought is that for KNC to ship in September, you know less than 30 days, they should have a prototype of pcbs, case, anything at least like bitfury does with thier boards.

way back when, when KNC was explaining themselves, they mentioned that they were surprised no one else did what they are doing now...  that is the main reason they have been pretty quite - and after plenty of researching, I ended up trusting them.  

If you don't have that level of trust, no proof besides shipping is going to convince anyone anyway.  

I hedged my bet with 0% interest credit cards..  and I actually get 1% cash back so I am up $150 at this point

do whatever you need to sleep at night, but these guys have their gameplan and they are sticking to it.   If they fail, we'll know in a month
Activity: 434
August 13, 2013, 09:56:18 PM
none of this thread makes any sense anymore..  if people are in love with bitfury, then on one hand you should go there and buy some yourself, and on other hand why are you trying to get more people to buy there?  What does anyone gain from encouraging anyone from buying more miners unless they are part of a company that is in need of more pre-sell upfront money or continue a Ponzi?

Or are we all in 3rd grade and live for 'I told you so' moments still?

I think people really don't understand that KNC is outsourcing just about everything and that is why they do not have a room full of parts to take pictures of.. and they aren't doing some little print shop business where you get early small samples to show and tell..  they are basically all in on pushing a work-or-bust gameplan..  if you don't like this gamble (as many of you twisting in your panties show you don't) then FUCKING LEAVE THE TABLE WITH YOUR CHIPS!!!!

My comprehension of the posts is this. The thought is that for KNC to ship in September, you know less than 30 days, they should have a prototype of pcbs, case, anything at least like bitfury does with thier boards.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
August 13, 2013, 09:30:08 PM
THIS IS VERY blah blah blah

And the spamming has begun. Thanks KnC.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 13, 2013, 09:15:50 PM
While I personally find find Bitcoinorama's input really valuable (especially from the time when pre-orders had to be paid for) I also find the discussion around it quite fun to read (ironically, even more as all the parties involved seem to be so tense Smiley). If not posts like this, we would go crazy only waiting for KnC to deliver and us constantly checking up the graphs and recalculating our ROI. This way, at least we have some entertainment in the meantime. The only issue is that we may only see our ticket prices for this show after it ends... Grin
Activity: 173
August 13, 2013, 09:01:31 PM
LOL  I just cant help it..  Bitcoinorama try's SO hard to look SO smart but comes off actually looking like an obnoxious ass hole..

I don't think that's the general sentiment here regarding Bitcoinorama at all, but you're obviously trying hard for the honor...

I think we are all entitled to our own sentiment(opinion) at least in the county I am from we are..

Bitcoinorama started this fight with me for no damn good reason and I dont back down from anyone..  Especially someone like him..

Please do not pollute the threads with personal matters (there are plenty of "contributors" already), I'm pretty sure most of us can find some individuals here that we don't agree with (or don't like). Should we turn every thread into a battleground? It takes effort to keep things civil on occasion and I am actually impressed by how cool Bitcoinorama seems to stay (what's your secret B? Lots of practice? Low blood pressure? Grin)

Use PM's to settle your differences? Also, pointing out that "he started" as justification for continuing this really takes me back in time... I am fairly certain you're not 5/10/15 anymore, and no one cares "who started" anymore.

We enjoy healthy/constructive debates and interesting viewpoints not name-calling, and ridiculous arguments.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2013, 09:00:32 PM
Just requested a Refund for my Early June order so Hopefully Knc is legit on their stated Refund Policy.

Thank you Bitcoinorama for educating me and setting me straight with the Wisdom that can only be Bitcoinorama...

Good luck to all you Noobs..

Difficulty by Sept 30 will be 200 million or more..  

I am making 2 BTC per month with my Lowly(long ago paid for) GPU miner mining Alt-Coins that are automatically exchanged for BTC..   And will be making this for the foreseeable future no matter what the BTC Difficulty does..    I like..  

Bye Bye..

August 13, 2013, 08:59:08 PM
none of this thread makes any sense anymore..  if people are in love with bitfury, then on one hand you should go there and buy some yourself, and on other hand why are you trying to get more people to buy there?  What does anyone gain from encouraging anyone from buying more miners unless they are part of a company that is in need of more pre-sell upfront money or continue a Ponzi?

Or are we all in 3rd grade and live for 'I told you so' moments still?

I think people really don't understand that KNC is outsourcing just about everything and that is why they do not have a room full of parts to take pictures of.. and they aren't doing some little print shop business where you get early small samples to show and tell..  they are basically all in on pushing a work-or-bust gameplan..  if you don't like this gamble (as many of you twisting in your panties show you don't) then FUCKING LEAVE THE TABLE WITH YOUR CHIPS!!!!

Activity: 140
"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."
August 13, 2013, 08:57:53 PM
Can we please stop polluting the thread with non-KNC junk.
One would hope so, but the past 290+ pages would lead one to believe that in fact, no, we can not.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2013, 08:55:11 PM
Can we please stop polluting the thread with non-KNC junk.
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
August 13, 2013, 08:29:37 PM

WATCH out Dude..  Bitcoinorama about to crack on your ass...

You are a special something, aren't you  Roll Eyes
So annoying.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
August 13, 2013, 08:24:12 PM

Metabank is apparently having some supply problems but at least they post some pictures:  Smiley

https://metabank.ru/asic

Activity: 824
Merit: 712
August 13, 2013, 08:23:11 PM
Does anyone have some insight on the "correct" way of determine a unit's return at a specific difficulty.  It sounds like you need to figure out how much higher the total network is compared to difficulty to know the additional % of blocks found.  (uh..  its getting late and my brain hurts.  I'm sure someone knows this answer before I start spitting out completely incorrect numbers)  

The total network hash rate has nothing to do with how many blocks you will find or how likely you are to find one.  It's just you against the difficulty.  Each hash has the same chance of finding a block as any other hash.  To calculate how long it will take you to find a block, and therefore how much you will earn, use the formula [time = difficulty * 2^32 / hashrate].  The time is in seconds and we are talking about Hashes/s not GH/s.

This only works directly if you are solo mining.  Most people mine in pools, in which case, the pool has you submit hashes at a much easier difficulty just for the purposes of determining what rate you're hashing at.  Once they know what your hash rate is, they can use this formula to determine how much you should earn per second/minute/hour for your efforts based on the probability of finding a block at your hash rate.  Of course, pools have other calculations to prevent pool hopping but this is basically how you can guess at what you will make with your equipment.

This is the calculation:

Block Reward / (Difficulty*2^32) / (GH/1,000,000,000) * 60 Seconds = BTC Per Minute Per GH/s

25 / 218,228,744,511,017,000 / 0.000000001 * 60 = BTC Per Minute Per GH/s

So, at the current difficulty of 50,810,339 and a block reward of 25BTC you can expect to earn

~0.00000011455869416294 BTC per second per GH/s
~0.0000068735216497764 BTC per minute per GH/s
~0.000412411298986584 BTC per hour per GH/s
~0.00989787117567802 BTC per day per GH/s

not accounting for pool fees/pool luck/variance or other pool formulas.

Activity: 196
August 13, 2013, 08:18:55 PM
LOL  I just cant help it..  Bitcoinorama try's SO hard to look SO smart but comes off actually looking like an obnoxious ass hole..

I don't think that's the general sentiment here regarding Bitcoinorama at all, but you're obviously trying hard for the honor...

I think we are all entitled to our own sentiment(opinion) at least in the county I am from we are..

Bitcoinorama started this fight with me for no damn good reason and I dont back down from anyone..  Especially someone like him..

Activity: 173
August 13, 2013, 08:15:25 PM
LOL  I just cant help it..  Bitcoinorama try's SO hard to look SO smart but comes off actually looking like an obnoxious ass hole..

Activity: 346
August 13, 2013, 08:00:16 PM
If KnC breaks their promises I'll be glad to see a refund-rally. But if you start requesting refunds because you won't get "your ROI" when the device arrives I'll feel truly bad for KnC. I hate to be the one to try and teach lessons.. but didn't any of you think for just a few seconds before ordering that there are thousands of people getting similar devices before and after you do.

If you want to support Bitcoin and keep it's network safe, hats off to you.
If you ordered an ASIC thinking it'll get you rich in no time, have a nice life being a loser.

Sorry, I'm just rather bored to seeing all this talk about ROI. Now that some suggest getting refunds because of difficulty estimates I just couldn't stay nice and quiet anymore.

Especially when the same person has been berating KnC for 'video evidence' so he can upgrade tp a Jupiter and then swearing at me and turning nasy for pointing out he should know full well know video evidence exists yet had he undertaken sufficient research before ordering.

Buyers like that are toxic to everybody.

LOL  Keep trying Bitcoinorama..  But I am convinced now without a doubt you are the BIGGEST Troll on this site and a Shrill for Knc..  No Doubt in my mind..  What a lame sad ass you really are..

You guys are certainly "Singing the wrong song" on O'rama IMHO. He's the ONLY "Shill" as you call it, that had the kindness to post & share all the information he has, being the ONLY one here who has actually WENT TO KNC ON OPEN DAY, Met the team, and pent DAYS there!!!!  If it wasn't for O'rama, We would all know ALOT LESS than we do now!!! You are INGRATES!   GET LOST!

I agree with you.

Stop picking fights with each other, whats the purpose in pointing fingers at each other? Most of us are grown adults, I'm sure, to be able to afford these prices. So act like it.

It won't be too long till we all find out whats going to happen with our orders. I am hoping and preying that their statement of them being ahead of schedule is true, as time is crucial, along with the value of Bitcoins. If the difficulty keeps rising, I hope at least the price keeps inflating to adjust with profitability.
Jump to: