Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1850. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 13, 2013, 01:53:10 PM
Actually, for "September delivery" I expect delivery by 11:59 PM on September 30th.   Any time before that is a bonus.

I am hoping we'll all get a bonus in that case since they are ahead according to the latest news Grin.
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 13, 2013, 01:51:37 PM
After much observation, it is very likely Bitcoinorama is a shill. He goes above and beyond to defend KNC and proclaim how great KNC is in every aspect, but is extremely critical of their competitors.

That is only my opinion though. I know he's going to reply to this stating otherwise, but whatever...

BTW: No, you do not have to be paid to be a shill. Merriam-Webster: to act as a spokesperson or promoter

Yeah well, check page 53 Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
August 13, 2013, 01:50:47 PM
Actually, for "September delivery" I expect delivery by 11:59 PM on September 30th.   Any time before that is a bonus.

And, at 00:01 local time on October 1st, I'll start cancelling any and all orders that haven't shipped.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
August 13, 2013, 01:48:32 PM
Think there isn't really anything we can do till September. Maybe god will favor this wave of miner and BTC suddenly rise to 200 and everyone win?

Price of BTC has nothing to do with mining ROI.

As for people who is bashing or defending knc, they should really chill out. September is only a few WEEKS away.

It is, but you better expect delivery at 25th of september and NOT 5th of september...
Activity: 346
August 13, 2013, 01:47:35 PM
This is all a race to the bottom when it comes to asics. only the people who get it first win for each generation of gear.
And that assumes a level playing field where the manufacturers are not using your money to build their mining farm first.
everyone else can suck eggs. you feeling lucky punk?

Think there isn't really anything we can do till September. Maybe god will favor this wave of miner and BTC suddenly rise to 200 and everyone win?

As for people who is bashing or defending knc, they should really chill out. September is only a few WEEKS away.

But October isn't... :-( My order date is for October (Saturn), probably end of october!  Cry If it rises at this level, it'll probably be over 200m diff by the time I get my rig... $4000 down the drain...

If by beginning of October the difficulty is around 200m, I'll be surely asking for a refund. Can't afford to lose four grand, or wait for a year just to get ROI
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2013, 01:21:31 PM
This is all a race to the bottom when it comes to asics. only the people who get it first win for each generation of gear.
And that assumes a level playing field where the manufacturers are not using your money to build their mining farm first.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
August 13, 2013, 01:13:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2013, 01:12:33 PM
How accurate is the prediction on the difficulty level?

We all know difficulty is rising fast, and knc needs to ship out the unit before it reach 120m assuming BTC is around 100USD each.

Activity: 778
Merit: 563
August 13, 2013, 01:04:41 PM
Just amazing...

BTC Difficulty 37,392,768 -> 50,636,479 (35.42%) in 2 hours.   What a huge jump!  I believe this is a record.  13.2 million in a single bound.

Is it possible to manipulate the difficulty increases by removing hashing power prior to the change? How is the next difficulty level set?  Average over a number of blocks?   Just looks like 100TH dropped off the network today just before the increase and I'm sure we will see the power back online immediately after the difficulty gets set.

Don't even bother looking at Mining.TheGenesisBlock.com until after the change has happened.  Their moving window for the average difficulty is based on a 30 day window which causes it to be all messed up near the end of the window.  Example, right now it expects a very low monthly increase (in the 30% range).  I'm sure it will show 75% or more once that window gets corrected.

Just amazing to see how quickly the value of a miner can drop and this is why everyone is "concerned".    

KNC has provided all the info they currently have and the next update will probably be that the chips are in.  Until then we can watch the charts!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
August 13, 2013, 01:04:10 PM
From what I've read before, I think in one of their news letters, I believe what they are going to use the wallet id is for when they test the individual rigs. I remember reading that they will test each unit before shipping them out. The wallet is probably used to so that you will receive whatever coins the rig generates during that test-in time. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that's what it's for.

Most likely, I assumed this as well.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
August 13, 2013, 01:02:58 PM
After much observation, it is very likely Bitcoinorama is a shill. He goes above and beyond to defend KNC and proclaim how great KNC is in every aspect, but is extremely critical of their competitors.

That is only my opinion though. I know he's going to reply to this stating otherwise, but whatever...

BTW: No, you do not have to be paid to be a shill. Merriam-Webster: to act as a spokesperson or promoter
Activity: 346
August 13, 2013, 01:00:25 PM
From what I've read before, I think in one of their news letters, I believe what they are going to use the wallet id is for when they test the individual rigs. I remember reading that they will test each unit before shipping them out. The wallet is probably used to so that you will receive whatever coins the rig generates during that test-in time. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that's what it's for.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2013, 12:48:57 PM
Whatever dude..  I did do my research  and I know what I have gotten into thank you very much.

So now are you going to go out and try and research who I am and post trash about me?Huh  LOL..

You are a piece of Shit.

What the hell are you in about?!

Research what on you? Post what trash about you?

How can you say you know what you've gotten yourself into, when the entire purpose of your query was the whereabouts of video evidence that can't exist, as the entire premise of KnC succeeding is taking receipt of chips delivery and heading straight inti production.

Like you did that other guy that posted on the Thread when you looked up and posted that he was living in houses he did not own etc..  I cant rememebr the exacts..  I thought at the time is was pretty low to do..

Anyway I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you..  I will simply state what I said above..

"And correct..  I am not going to spend another DAMN dime with Knc unless they release more Proof and Pics..  Sorry..  3rd grade drawings dont do it for me anymore..

Put up or shut up Knc.."

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 13, 2013, 12:46:16 PM
Whatever dude..  I did do my research  and I know what I have gotten into thank you very much.

So now are you going to go out and try and research who I am and post trash about me?Huh  LOL..

You are a piece of Shit.

What the hell are you in about?!

Research what on you? Post what trash about you?

How can you say you know what you've gotten yourself into, when the entire purpose of your query was the whereabouts of video evidence that can't exist, as the entire premise of KnC succeeding is taking receipt of chips delivery and heading straight into production. Which at the very least you should have known about before committing to purchase. You need to be appeared of their plan and what risks exist. That's your responsibility.
August 13, 2013, 12:34:18 PM
For what its worth I sent Knc Customer Service the below Email..  I was asking about a pool that is not in their Drop down box and if they could add it so I could use that pool in my Account Settings on their Web page..

Anyway I decided to ask this as its really the way I feel..  I decided last night I WONT upgrade unless we see something MAJOR from them before this Friday..  I really dont understand why this late in the game if everything they are telling us is true, why there would be any reason they could not show us some real Pics and Vidoes and Testing Demos of where they are at..  

Anyway Will post here if I hear back from them..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email to Customer Service:  

(Deleted the part about what Pool I want to use)

I wish soooooooo much that you guys could start posting real current pictures and Videos etc etc...   At this point if you guys are really still on track to start Shipping in Sept, Why not start releasing some Actual Pics of your products?Huh    I am so 50 50 on if I should upgrade or not and if I saw more from you guys, it might help me make up my mind to upgrade..  I know I only have until this Friday But without seeing more proof from you guys its really hard for me to take that gamble.  I am sure you understand..

So maybe you could surprise all of us and put all those tolls on Bitcoin Talk to rest with a BIG announcement in the next few days?Huh  I can only hope..  But I know it would drive your upgrade orders way up if you did..  Hint Hint...

Anyway let me know when this pool is added so I can update my Account..

Thanks!

Damn man, you have to be a troll.

No one can continue posting the same crap about pictures and be that naive, or stupid.

You know they have no chips in hand yet. Videos of what exactly?

Take a Chill Pill Bitch...

And if they dont have chips by now how the Hell will they meet the Sept Deadline..

Damn I normally like you but now I think your a BS Bitch.. Go away

Now I think maybe you do work for them after that Bitch ass reply to me..

No, I am chilled, but how can you possibly not know what you are purchasing?!

You should like me, I took the effort to lay it out for you.

It's massively irresponsible that you've made this purchase and don't already know the answers to your questions, or what you're buying into.

It potentially means you are the type to blame everyone, but yourself for the responsibility of your actions.

Please take more care, sincerely. Wink

That, and the fact I'm getting fed up reading these same questions, especially from someone who should have informed themselves before purchase, then emails the company without reading up yet again. I'm trying to be firm, but fair here. I've just written a massive post on consumer protection which has just been made a sticky. Please do your own research thoroughly.

Whatever dude..  I did do my research  and I know what I have gotten into thank you very much.

So now are you going to go out and try and research who I am and post trash about me?Huh  LOL..

You are a piece of Shit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 13, 2013, 12:30:55 PM
And correct..  I am not going to spend another DAMN dime with Knc unless they release more Proof and Pics..  Sorry..  3rd grade drawings dont do it for me anymore..

Put up or shut up Knc..

i kind of agree with you man. gimmie a mr blurry cam shot of the casing at least. lol

It probably doesn't make sense to pick out a case until the performance characteristics of the chip are known... do you really want them to end up like BFL will a warehouse full of cases?  Frankly, the case is the least interesting part.  I would like to see a blurry cam shot of the circuit board.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 13, 2013, 12:29:42 PM
For what its worth I sent Knc Customer Service the below Email..  I was asking about a pool that is not in their Drop down box and if they could add it so I could use that pool in my Account Settings on their Web page..

Anyway I decided to ask this as its really the way I feel..  I decided last night I WONT upgrade unless we see something MAJOR from them before this Friday..  I really dont understand why this late in the game if everything they are telling us is true, why there would be any reason they could not show us some real Pics and Vidoes and Testing Demos of where they are at..  

Anyway Will post here if I hear back from them..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email to Customer Service:  

(Deleted the part about what Pool I want to use)

I wish soooooooo much that you guys could start posting real current pictures and Videos etc etc...   At this point if you guys are really still on track to start Shipping in Sept, Why not start releasing some Actual Pics of your products?Huh    I am so 50 50 on if I should upgrade or not and if I saw more from you guys, it might help me make up my mind to upgrade..  I know I only have until this Friday But without seeing more proof from you guys its really hard for me to take that gamble.  I am sure you understand..

So maybe you could surprise all of us and put all those tolls on Bitcoin Talk to rest with a BIG announcement in the next few days?Huh  I can only hope..  But I know it would drive your upgrade orders way up if you did..  Hint Hint...

Anyway let me know when this pool is added so I can update my Account..

Thanks!

No one can continue posting the same crap about pictures and be that naive, or stupid.

Take a Chill Pill Bitch...

And if they dont have chips by now how the Hell will they meet the Sept Deadline..

Damn I normally like you but now I think your a BS Bitch.. Go away

Now I think maybe you do work for them after that Bitch ass reply to me..

No, I am chilled, but how can you possibly not know what you are purchasing?!

You should like me, I took the effort to lay it out for you.

It's massively irresponsible that you've made this purchase and don't already know the answers to your questions, or what you're buying into.

It potentially means you are the type to blame everyone, but yourself for the responsibility of your actions.

Please take more care, sincerely. Wink

That, and the fact I'm getting fed up reading these same questions, especially from someone who should have informed themselves before purchase, then emails the company without reading up yet again. I'm trying to be firm, but fair here. I've just written a massive post on consumer protection which has just been made a sticky. Please do your own research thoroughly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
August 13, 2013, 12:26:07 PM
And correct..  I am not going to spend another DAMN dime with Knc unless they release more Proof and Pics..  Sorry..  3rd grade drawings dont do it for me anymore..

Put up or shut up Knc..

i kind of agree with you man. gimmie a mr blurry cam shot of the casing at least. lol
August 13, 2013, 12:24:56 PM

Put up or shut up Knc..

August 13, 2013, 12:23:23 PM

I know there have been so many trolls and but someone on the fence about spending another couple grand has the right to be on the fence. Iif they would like some more info to get over that obstacle..  why not?   KNC might reply with the same thing that they have told everyone else, or they may give him just a tad more to get more business from him.  He didn't have to post that on the forum and he contacted KNC support.  

He is a customer.

It sounded more like he just wanted a bit more info to spend the extra cash and not so much a troll post.

We are in August, spending money via paypal is completely protected this late in the game so that was enough for me to upgrade.

Thank you..  That is exacly what I meant..  Man this Thread is becomming full of a bunch of uptight bitch ass'es..
Jump to: