Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1848. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 502
August 13, 2013, 07:15:21 PM
KNCMiner Reseller Program Information

After seeing that it is almost impossible to trust other people for the reseller program I wrote to John K who can be the main reseller. Here is my message to him, so what do you think?

I'm writing to you, because you have the reputation of being the most trustworthy person in the Bitcoin community Smiley
The text below is a bit long, but please do read it - it is worth it Smiley

You have probably heard about the KNCMiner reseller program, but if you haven't here are the details:

We would like to announce the beginning of our reward based reseller program. Anyone can become a registered reseller of our devices. The rewards are simple, for every 10 sales of one individual device you will receive one of the same items for free. For example, provide us with 10 Jupiter sales and we will ship you a complete Jupiter free of charge. Sell 10 Saturn’s and we will ship you a Saturn free of charge the same applies for Mercury devices.

It’s that simple!

To register as a reseller simply contact [email protected] . We will then provide you with a reseller ID, and then all you have to do is get people to click on a special link in the format of

https://www.kncminer.com/?resellerid=xxx Where xxx = your reseller ID number.

You are free to advertise your own personal link on any site/forum/portal you wish. We will soon be providing an online report where you can view your sales, but for now please contact [email protected] and we can provide you with a sales report.
We will also be providing sample banners and images shortly. All registered resellers will receive a copy of the banners when available.

Basically for every 10 units of the same model that people buy through a reseller link, the reseller gets one delivered for free.

Naturally a few people expressed interest in being a reseller and offered a fixed fee or percentage from the mining income of the free miner they would receive eventually to people who would buy through their reseller link. Unfortunately this would not work, because of trust issues as the reseller might not get 10 sales under his link, so no free miner or he can get a free miner and not pay anything in return.

In light of this information I have an offer for you: register as a reseller and let people know, so they can buy through you. Instead of 10 people offering their reseller link and probably not getting 10 sales each I believe it is best if someone as trustworthy as you do that. I am certain that you will easily get 10 sales and probably many more. Obviously there should be a fair and just distribution of the reward (the free miner) between you and the people, who made it happen. You could run the miner if you have the facilities or sell it and distribute the earnings between yourself and the other 10 persons. I am open to suggestions here Smiley
As a suggestion I think you can keep 20% of its mining income and give each person 8% of the income, minus running costs of course Smiley

I myself plan on ordering 2x Jupiters and 1x Saturn miners and would be more than happy if you would be my reseller Smiley

Please think about it and if you want to get involved register asap, as I intend to place my order soon Smiley

If anything is unclear please get back to me and thank you for your time and patience for reading this long message Smiley

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
August 13, 2013, 07:00:20 PM
If KnC breaks their promises I'll be glad to see a refund-rally. But if you start requesting refunds because you won't get "your ROI" when the device arrives I'll feel truly bad for KnC. I hate to be the one to try and teach lessons.. but didn't any of you think for just a few seconds before ordering that there are thousands of people getting similar devices before and after you do.

If you want to support Bitcoin and keep it's network safe, hats off to you.
If you ordered an ASIC thinking it'll get you rich in no time, have a nice life being a loser.

Sorry, I'm just rather bored to seeing all this talk about ROI. Now that some suggest getting refunds because of difficulty estimates I just couldn't stay nice and quiet anymore.

Especially when the same person has been berating KnC for 'video evidence' so he can upgrade tp a Jupiter and then swearing at me and turning nasy for pointing out he should know full well know video evidence exists yet had he undertaken sufficient research before ordering.

Buyers like that are toxic to everybody.

LOL  Keep trying Bitcoinorama..  But I am convinced now without a doubt you are the BIGGEST Troll on this site and a Shrill for Knc..  No Doubt in my mind..  What a lame sad ass you really are..

You guys are certainly "Singing the wrong song" on O'rama IMHO. He's the ONLY "Shill" as you call it, that had the kindness to post & share all the information he has, being the ONLY one here who has actually WENT TO KNC ON OPEN DAY, Met the team, and pent DAYS there!!!!  If it wasn't for O'rama, We would all know ALOT LESS than we do now!!! You are INGRATES!   GET LOST!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 13, 2013, 06:48:14 PM
LOL  Keep trying Bitcoinorama..  But I am convinced now without a doubt you are the BIGGEST Troll on this site and a Shrill for Knc..  No Doubt in my mind..  What a lame sad ass you really are..

not sure, if you notice it, but he has got already thread related to this, you should continue here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinorama-shill-for-knc-hardware-is-too-full-of-sock-puppets-273026

he is not bad guy or shill of KNC, but his funny PR and defending KNC from any side looks awkward time to time.)

Xialla, plead don't encourage the guy, he's a total moron.
August 13, 2013, 06:46:57 PM
If KnC breaks their promises I'll be glad to see a refund-rally. But if you start requesting refunds because you won't get "your ROI" when the device arrives I'll feel truly bad for KnC. I hate to be the one to try and teach lessons.. but didn't any of you think for just a few seconds before ordering that there are thousands of people getting similar devices before and after you do.

If you ordered an ASIC thinking it'll get you rich in no time, have a nice life being a loser.

Sorry, I'm just rather bored to seeing all this talk about ROI. Now that some suggest getting refunds because of difficulty estimates I just couldn't stay nice and quiet anymore.

Especially when the same person has been berating KnC for 'video evidence' so he can upgrade tp a Jupiter and then swearing at me and turning nasy for pointing out he should know full well know video evidence exists yet had he undertaken sufficient research before ordering.

LOL  Keep trying Bitcoinorama..  But I am convinced now without a doubt you are the BIGGEST Troll on this site and a Shrill for Knc..  No Doubt in my mind..  What a lame sad ass you really are..

Sorry it's pointless trying to reason with someone who 'threw money at something' without reading what it was they were purchasing and how the company plans to make it.

It's hardly surprising you're taking it out on me as I'm the guy that detailed all of it and you'd never want to hold yourself responsible for not reading it.

What's worse is you don't understand difficulty and it's effect along with where such effect negates gains, so want to start a mass stampede of which you claim so proudly you started elsewhere. This is not a get rich quick game and other people have equity and time tied up in this.

You're completely irresponsible. I'm not a 'shrill', or a shill for that matter and if KnC were my company I can assure you you'd be the last customer I'd want on board.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
August 13, 2013, 06:37:42 PM

not sure, if you notice it, but he has got already thread related to this, you should continue here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinorama-shill-for-knc-hardware-is-too-full-of-sock-puppets-273026

he is not bad guy or shill of KNC, but his funny PR and defending KNC from any side looks awkward time to time.)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 13, 2013, 06:34:33 PM

btw, i setup a team name "KNCMiner" on BTC Guild.   Figured, why not.

I joined that team now with my little 3.4Gh farm, and created a new worker that is waiting for the KNCs

Also, I switched to PPLNS since they recently knocked down the PPS reward.. for a while it was better to use PPS
KS
Activity: 448
August 13, 2013, 05:36:27 PM
There's that OP that's been sitting pretty for a while.

A nice place for a FAQ.
Activity: 462
August 13, 2013, 05:34:09 PM
Still not heard back from KNC ... for 12 days now ...

This too scares the Shit out of me..    I am not bragging or anything but I started a Refund Revolt over at the BFL site back in early June..  Got banned and the whole 9 yards.. Got my Damn Refunds too despite Josh's BS etc..   I am getting itchy that if we dont get some damn solld Info From Knc soon(This week) I might be starting a second revoloution..

June huh?    Well in March I spent two days thinking of pre-ordering a mini-rig..  realized they were full of it, and didn't order.
Instead of starting revolutions, stop facerolling into things without understanding what you are getting into.

Most of the people here will give them into September before putting them to task.  Why do you want to waste their time before then?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
August 13, 2013, 05:32:15 PM
Is it possible to manipulate the difficulty increases by removing hashing power prior to the change? How is the next difficulty level set?  Average over a number of blocks?   Just looks like 100TH dropped off the network today just before the increase and I'm sure we will see the power back online immediately after the difficulty gets set.

It is possible to manipulate the difficulty increases by removing hashing power prior to the change, but you will make less BTC this way. The 100TH dropped off the network today is probably just variance (unlucky not finding new blocks as expeced)
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
August 13, 2013, 05:25:08 PM
If blocks are getting solved faster due to the hashing rate higher than the current difficulty that means more coins are released in a shorter amount of time.  If BTC is releasing coins 30% faster than the difficulty states, wouldn't that mean the miners would be getting 30% more profit over a given period?
No, 30% more people are getting that extra 30% ...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
August 13, 2013, 05:23:50 PM
meeh 293 pages and it is so simple.

*KNC deliver my preorder during September - ok, nice. thank you
*KNC will have any delay and start shipping in October - I will try to sell preorder here/ask KNC for refund (I don't expect any problems with refund, they are not idiots from China basement)

so, actually I really don't care what they are doing until September. Only important thing for me is, if they start shipping during first or last week of September, because it will make huge difference in everything. And yes, lack of technical information and no KNC rep in this thread should be little tricky for somebody..
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
August 13, 2013, 05:11:08 PM
Is this right?

According to this article..
http://thegenesisblock.com/bitcoin-block-time-halved-to-five-minutes-amid-exponential-network-growth/

If blocks are getting solved faster due to the hashing rate higher than the current difficulty that means more coins are released in a shorter amount of time.  If BTC is releasing coins 30% faster than the difficulty states, wouldn't that mean the miners would be getting 30% more profit over a given period?

What is the best method to calculate returns at a given difficulty.   According to (http://dustcoin.com/mining) a Jupiter returns $2969 per week at the current difficulty (50.8m).  That is far from being non profitable.

Does anyone have some insight on the "correct" way of determine a unit's return at a specific difficulty.  It sounds like you need to figure out how much higher the total network is compared to difficulty to know the additional % of blocks found.  (uh..  its getting late and my brain hurts.  I'm sure someone knows this answer before I start spitting out completely incorrect numbers)  

Sure, difficulty is sky rocketing but these units are some of the best priced units out there.  I don't see myself canceling my orders unless KNC totally fuks up on the schedule.  I say that because they continue to say "everything is on schedule".  

August 13, 2013, 04:59:54 PM

Activity: 446
August 13, 2013, 04:59:09 PM
This is all a race to the bottom when it comes to asics. only the people who get it first win for each generation of gear.
And that assumes a level playing field where the manufacturers are not using your money to build their mining farm first.
everyone else can suck eggs. you feeling lucky punk?

Think there isn't really anything we can do till September. Maybe god will favor this wave of miner and BTC suddenly rise to 200 and everyone win?

As for people who is bashing or defending knc, they should really chill out. September is only a few WEEKS away.

But October isn't... :-( My order date is for October (Saturn), probably end of october!  Cry If it rises at this level, it'll probably be over 200m diff by the time I get my rig... $4000 down the drain...

If by beginning of October the difficulty is around 200m, I'll be surely asking for a refund. Can't afford to lose four grand, or wait for a year just to get ROI

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
Activity: 616
August 13, 2013, 04:56:10 PM
If KnC breaks their promises I'll be glad to see a refund-rally. But if you start requesting refunds because you won't get "your ROI" when the device arrives I'll feel truly bad for KnC. I hate to be the one to try and teach lessons.. but didn't any of you think for just a few seconds before ordering that there are thousands of people getting similar devices before and after you do?

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
August 13, 2013, 04:55:15 PM
currently difficulty is at 37. and is estimated to jump to 50. which is ~%35 increase so, if this trend continues, we are talking ~%100 increase per month
http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/
that is why I decided not to buy knc Jupiter at the moment, even if it is delivered in October as promised I still would not make ROI. Cry
if there is a flaw in this logic please point it out I really want to get Jupiter.

You're assuming that the exchange rate of BTC will stay the same.  Let's say the exchange rate goes to $200 USD / BTC or even higher, those coins you mine are suddenly much more valuable and can affect your ROI, though it may take a lot longer for you to see that.

I stopped mining back in 2010/2011 because they were only worth like $2 and it was costing more in electricity than it was worth.  Had I kept mining, that investment would have more than paid off.  If you are in this for the long term, then the investment could still pay handsomely.

I, personally, expect the price to rise because it will take more and more computing power to generate the same coins, pushing out the small guys and leaving only big investors with the hardware to mine, plus you have the deflationary pressures as people hoard coins.

Right but that theory supports getting a refund and just buying coins with the money.

where is the fun in that?

The fun is the holiday you go on with the money you didn't throw away Wink

As for the Jupiter being more powerful and nothing being said about the others...I'd assume as they are modular they gave us credit to be able to work out that will scale down the range?

Coin value is key as was just said..if you're in it for a quick profit from mining now then you're not going to do well. Which is why all this talk of mining being a business is a bit silly IMO, it's a gamble at worst and a long term investment at best. Unless you can write a 3 or 5 year business plan that makes sense, or possibly take advantage of things like claiming VAT and tax back on hardware and other expenses...which would be sensible for some high rollers Smiley

You'd have to wonder how the tax man would look on a business mainly involving mining BTC.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2013, 04:52:50 PM
Might me the nail in the coffin  for me as well..  90% chance I will cancle my Knc order based on this..  Folks it wll only get WAY worse..

Think about what actually happened--Batch 2 and 3 finished shipping.

I don't think we're going to see sustained increase of difficulty like in the last 1.5 months.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
August 13, 2013, 04:49:44 PM

this is at least annoying
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2013, 04:23:37 PM

This too scares the Shit out of me..    I am not bragging or anything but I started a Refund Revolt over at the BFL site back in early June..  Got banned and the whole 9 yards.. Got my Damn Refunds too despite Josh's BS etc..   I am getting itchy that if we dont get some damn solld Info From Knc soon(This week) I might be starting a second revoloution..

I am worry also. Just redid some simulation based on current difficulty projection and it show people who receive the miner in late October will never see ROI even if BTC worth 200 usd.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
August 13, 2013, 04:22:19 PM

man this board is truly full of ...
Jump to: