Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1995. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
i from spain i need pay tax customs when they send?

You will have to pay your country's VAT.

but is union europe

if import something from other contry EU dont pay tax
eve
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
 I feel we need to be concern if " any company that has yet to announce any mass ordering of chips from foundries now or a few weeks earlier, we may be worry and anxious if they could deliver on time. like  "Rampion" says we need to know whether the Chips has been order?? [b]They only need to let us know if  the Chips has been order to calm all our nerves.[/b] " Sounds like from their latest newsletter they are still tweaking the Asic Chips??
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
Nice dig Mota, still laughing.

me too Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Nice dig Mota, still laughing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
[EDIT] btw - will I need to pay customs tax?

It was stated in this forum way back near the beginning somewhere that in the U.S. you will have to pay the UPS guy the customs import tax.  I don't remember exactly what was said but I'm thinking it was around $120.

Might be worth looking up again.

Hey Hens - I love your youtubes - that was a joke as you know...
In Mindyourownshitistan you probably don't.

Mindyourownshitstan Smiley
legendary
why are you so nice to people who can't use the search function or are too lazy to read?  Huh

Lol

That's just how I roll.

sooner or later this will happen to you then:
legendary

It was stated in this forum way back near the beginning somewhere that in the U.S. you will have to pay the UPS guy the customs import tax.  I don't remember exactly what was said but I'm thinking it was around $120.

Might be worth looking up again.
legendary

why don't you read the f*****g thread?

Try not to get pissed, this is the nature of the forum. You post an answer to a q. Then 3 posts later someone asks the same q.

grrr... Cheesy

depends on your country, really.
In Mindyourownshitistan you probably don't.
legendary
why are you so nice to people who can't use the search function or are too lazy to read?  Huh

Lol

That's just how I roll.

Try not to get pissed, this is the nature of the forum. You post an answer to a q. Then 3 posts later someone asks the same q.

legendary
legendary

You will have to pay your country's VAT.
legendary

Activity: 440
legendary
depends on your country. in germany 77,77€ would be correct for decimal...
Activity: 196
I punched in some numbers for the Jupiter and depending on delivery date... scarily enough, didn't even break even on Coinish's calculator. I threw in the 10% fee to approximate hosting + pool fee:

http://imgur.com/p5YrFkY

I suspect the 1.3% difficulty increase per day may not be sustainable... Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Well I dont know how Coninsh is calculating, but its wrong imho.

I calculated this:

A 200 GH unit arrives on 1st of October, and you mine with it until 30th of June, 2014 with an estimated 1.5% difficulty increase per day. Difficulty will be 86,478,334 when you start mining! Thats only 1.1631 BTC / day with 200 GH. At the end, difficulty is 4,745,398,413 with an estimated 0,0212 BTC / day.

Overall: 77,2888 BTC. USD / BTC rate can't be predicted, so just stick to BTC earnings.

Is it worth to buy or not?  Huh If BTC rises to 1000$, then yes...

Opinions?

[investment and power costs not included]

I think you meant Overall: 77.2888 BTC correct?  A decimal not a comma   

legendary
well, if you just look at the bitcoin price and the amount mined in that time, you get double the amount of bitcoins back for every bitcoin paid. and imho the difficulty increase of 1.5% per day is too much. i don't believe most people are willing to go for an arms race with asic miners, so pretty much only asicminer will increase steadily to hold it's percentage.
Activity: 420
I punched in some numbers for the Jupiter and depending on delivery date... scarily enough, didn't even break even on Coinish's calculator. I threw in the 10% fee to approximate hosting + pool fee:

I suspect the 1.3% difficulty increase per day may not be sustainable... Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Well I dont know how Coninsh is calculating, but its wrong imho.

I calculated this:

A 200 GH unit arrives on 1st of October, and you mine with it until 30th of June, 2014 with an estimated 1.5% difficulty increase per day. Difficulty will be 86,478,334 when you start mining! Thats only 1.1631 BTC / day with 200 GH. At the end, difficulty is 4,745,398,413 with an estimated 0,0212 BTC / day.

Overall: 77,2888 BTC. USD / BTC rate can't be predicted, so just stick to BTC earnings.

Is it worth to buy or not?  Huh If BTC rises to 1000$, then yes...

Opinions?

[investment and power costs not included]

Activity: 196

I have a question about the Coinish's calculator...   Does the Income after reduction include Break even or is it the income after you break even???  I would think ROI would be the amount you make AFTER you break even and pay off your Miner?HuhHuh  It has to be or else there is no point to buying any miners unless you can afford to get like 100 of them?Huh   Something is not adding up..

The cornish ROI calculation on Expert mode is Income over the planned time minus investment, power and pool fee's.

Great..  That is what I thought...   Thanks
Jump to: