Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2013. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I have on interest about the film. Give me more information about the chips.

I presume you mean 'no', which is a shame as it's in everybody's interest to have Bitcoin become widely accepted as a payment.

Oh but not you, because your mere hoarding of them creates and ensures value, right? Roll Eyes

Or is it that Bitcoin's magically demand value, but offer no function?

Which, if this becomes the case, Bitcoin becomes no more than an activist's 'project' lost amongst the sands of time if the public at large aren't aware they can frickin' pay with, and be paid for services rendered and products produced and sold, instantly, safely, and with less fees, with Bitcoins!

Your wannabe mining tool will become redundant through no fault of KnC otherwise, you can fully blame yourself with that attitude though...
Activity: 574
I have on interest about the film. Give me more information about the chips.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
so were all just hoping they deliver these items on time. all doubts of the products have been alleviated???

We don't know if they ordered the chips yet, and this is very worrying.

All other doubts are now secondary to that.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
so were all just hoping they deliver these items on time. all doubts of the products have been alleviated???
Activity: 532
Yeah! Looks like the, "Life on Bitcoin" film is really going to happen, they have only $2.5k left to raise to fund the project.

So if any of you care to support them in this endeavour to increase Bitcoin awareness, and acceptance as a means of payment (which is of obvious benefit to the whole mining and Bitcoin community), or fancy a t-shirt (the 'Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?' is pretty rad), then follow this link...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bitcoinlife/life-on-bitcoin-a-documentary-film
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
KNCminer I emailed you guys a few times and happen to be having problems receiving email on the account I pre-ordered with you. I noticed you were only giving 7 days to keep our queue and wanted to know if this can be extended or has been? I think I'm about 10 days out and wondered if I paid, would I still have my queue placement?

Thanks

If you are talking about ordering now for a pre-order queue position, then no, that ship has sailed.

No, I ordered for a pre-order queue position back in beginning of April when this first rolled around. Are you saying they only gave 7 days for hundreds of people to make a payment to keep that position? I was having trouble receiving email on the account to which I was signed up with and now that's taken care of (technical issues) I finally read the email and it is already after 7 days. That's just 5 business days and I think the bank was even closed one day. Turns it into just 4 days. Wanted to do a bank transfer since I Tangible stopped selling bitcoin. I have emailed KNCminer a few times but I guess when a company starts receiving big money customer service always seems to drop a bit and communication diminishes a bit. It is a trend in the bitcoin industry it seems. Any help by KNCminer would be appreciative. My email address is very similar to my name here. Thanks.

So what you are saying is you are too lazy to make a quick phone call like all the others did, your emailaccount had 7 days!!! of technical difficulties and you did not want to use bitcoins to pay? Come on man. Take those arguments to the kids section.  7 days was plenty for everyone to think about it, 1 look at the website, the forum or your email would have gotten you all the info you needed; no way in hell did your email service provider have 7 days of technical difficulties. If you have a preorder for a 7000 dollar product one would expect you to look at the status at least once a week....
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
No, I ordered for a pre-order queue position back in beginning of April when this first rolled around. Are you saying they only gave 7 days for hundreds of people to make a payment to keep that position? I was having trouble receiving email on the account to which I was signed up with and now that's taken care of (technical issues) I finally read the email and it is already after 7 days. That's just 5 business days and I think the bank was even closed one day. Turns it into just 4 days. Wanted to do a bank transfer since I Tangible stopped selling bitcoin. I have emailed KNCminer a few times but I guess when a company starts receiving big money customer service always seems to drop a bit and communication diminishes a bit. It is a trend in the bitcoin industry it seems. Any help by KNCminer would be appreciative. My email address is very similar to my name here. Thanks.

Apologies for being so short in my response.  I feel for your situation, however, KnC was also running a lottery and they are under time constraints to finalize all pre-orders as soon as possible so that they can determine the winner.

That being said, you haven't really missed out on anything as KnC is very confident in their ability to deliver not only on time, but in bulk.  If you were to order today, you would by all indications receive your mining rig ~ 7-8 days after the first pre-order receives theirs.

Place your order.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....
KNCminer I emailed you guys a few times and happen to be having problems receiving email on the account I pre-ordered with you. I noticed you were only giving 7 days to keep our queue and wanted to know if this can be extended or has been? I think I'm about 10 days out and wondered if I paid, would I still have my queue placement?

Thanks

If you are talking about ordering now for a pre-order queue position, then no, that ship has sailed.

legendary

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....

Thanks
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
They send larger announcements to the newsletter list. See the 'News subscription' checkbox -> https://www.kncminer.com/myaccount.aspx#tabid=commoninf
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
oh well, I ordered one anyways. I figure it won't be any worse than my orders with Avalon and BFL, lol.

btw, my order id was about 2300, I'm guessing that means 2300 orders but it might now.

Same here, I decided to put in an order for one today and at this rate they're probably at #2500 now.   Decided to go paypal/credit card just in case.
Activity: 756
After reserving my spot via pre-order, I checked every morning to see if the order book was open.  On the day it actually opened, there wasn't a peep on the forums about it yet.  I was sure I would be one of the first, but when my order completed, it ended up being #189 which I assume means that at least 188 other orders had at least started the ordering process before me.

This tells me two things:
  1) I'm not alone in my bitcoin obsession.
  2) People who are serious about placing an early order are willing to go through great lengths to do so.

Complaining about not receiving an email is really just hot air from those that weren't going to place an order anyway and should be ignored.

If you really want one, go ahead and place the order.  You'll get your unit about 6 days after me.

+111

I'm 40th. But do not look every day there are systems to avoid doing so.  Grin Grin Grin

Good thing titomane dropped me a call Wink

I didn't get an email either but luckily I do my due diligence.
Activity: 826
Crypto Somnium
KnCMiner, a new entrant to join the bitcoin mining hardware community, are pleased to announce their range of state of the art, bitcoin mining machines. Designed in Sweden, the first 2 models, named Jupiter and Saturn, are powered by 28nm ASIC chips and will produce up to 350 GHash/s and 175 GHash/s respectively. The custom engineered ASICs have proprietary technology enabling market leading performance with low power consumption that is exclusive to the KnCMiner line of miners. Calculated with today's value of difficulty and dollar rate, the return of investment could be as short as 4 days.

"Today the bitcoin mining industry use shovels and pickaxes - We will offer them excavators", says Johan Rilegård, Head of Marketing. The interest for KnCMiner products has been truly impressive with orders arriving from all corners of the world. We are very pleased with the support from our customers and this only goes to show that KnCMiner are offering and producing devices that are exactly what the market needs. This overwhelming support proves that KnCMiner are leading the way as the most professional Bitcoin mining vendor in the market.

"Our design expertise together with long term relations with suppliers within the semiconductor industry guarantee the best possible product within the set time frame", said Marcus Erlandsson, CTO at ORSoC.

"With our financial systems background and the engineering expertise brought from ORSoC, our new joint venture will bring efficient Bitcoin mining to more people than ever before, at prices they can afford and with the high levels of service they deserve," said Andreas Kennemar, CEO Kennemar and Cole / CEO KnCMiner.

For more detailed technical information, development updates and videos of current shipping models, please visit this page.

https://www.kncminer.com/

The Jupiter and Saturn models are available to order now at kncminer.com for delivery in end September 2013.

Source
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
After reserving my spot via pre-order, I checked every morning to see if the order book was open.  On the day it actually opened, there wasn't a peep on the forums about it yet.  I was sure I would be one of the first, but when my order completed, it ended up being #189 which I assume means that at least 188 other orders had at least started the ordering process before me.

2) People who are serious about placing an early order are willing to go through great lengths to do so.

Complaining about not receiving an email is really just hot air from those that weren't going to place an order anyway and should be ignored.

If you really want one, go ahead and place the order.  You'll get your unit about 6 days after me.

+111

I'm 40th. But do not look every day there are systems to avoid doing so.  Grin Grin Grin

Good thing titomane dropped me a call Wink
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

+111

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
I wish KNCMiner had e-mailed the people who had attempted to pre-order early instead of making us have to check their website everyday.

That would have been proper business practice. GTFO! We don't want any of that here!

Roll Eyes

apologies to the KNCMINER fans...

lol...
every customer got an email/newsletter with the orderbook opening information

Actually, no they didn't. For once KS is right on target - it would have been better to send an email with the time that pre-orders or orders would be opened up, but this wasn't done. I'm over it, but I do agree that the process wasn't done as smoothly as it could have been.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
I wish KNCMiner had e-mailed the people who had attempted to pre-order early instead of making us have to check their website everyday.

That would have been proper business practice. GTFO! We don't want any of that here!

Roll Eyes

apologies to the KNCMINER fans...

lol...
every customer got an email/newsletter with the orderbook opening information
Jump to: