Pages:
Author

Topic: Syscoin vs Bitbay - page 7. (Read 13082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
May 15, 2016, 11:47:56 PM
I told you guys the threads hijacked by sdc trolls... now you see what I'm saying just ignore them they are the worked breed out there guys.. let's just ignore and continue on.. maybe some good will come of it.

Ewok I rewrote entire source in 2.0 and some cool stuff coming in 2.1 thank you come again.
I'm not a troll if im a troll pull out 10x from my chat history where i troll! i have a lot of posts so shouldn't be too hard.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
May 15, 2016, 11:45:32 PM
I told you guys the threads hijacked by sdc trolls... now you see what I'm saying just ignore them they are the worsed breed out there guys.. let's just ignore and continue on.. maybe some good will come of it. TRUST ME I've tried and I laughed my ass off at their tricks

Ewok I rewrote entire source in 2.0 and some cool stuff coming in 2.1 thank you come again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2016, 11:44:57 PM
Again I post this with no reply
I would like to get back on topic and rewind to my posts @sidhujag:
Cmon sidjwang be a good sport. Why dont you like stenography? Lets get back on target and talk about how bitbay owns yall in the side by side. What was it you were saying about data retention on the blockchain creating bloat? What data is centralized on sys in regards to the market which alleviates these concerns for you? Did your 2.0 swap retain any blockchain history info from the previous 1.0 version other than current address holdings? How much data was lost?
and
Is 2.1 when you guys get sued for using an ebay logo? Did you integrate etsy? Is there a browser integration for instagram filters? Or are you guys reconsidering your reconsidering of the swap and everything else you hyped 2.0 to be? Because it looks like you just updated the front end so it doesn't look like it is from 1998 and added a centralized escrow function.
Neither of which were addressed or responded to.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:43:58 PM
There are other projects like SDC with no ipo no premine no instamine no nothing just small community developments that have done just as much if not more then other coins with shady history's...we managed to get this far without anyone getting ripped off..why couldn't your devs/ maybe because there not quiet as competent i would dare say...the only people who get suckered are the ones who blindly follow things without question...clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..
That's why your copy paste code breaks right yup competent devs alright.. you just keep digging further yet you trolls don't stop. Anyways sys essentially had no startup funds and did it just like you claimed sdc did yet actually released something that's working.

NO he did i just finished it by exposing the fact that bob was known scammer by everyone here way before bitbay got scammed
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
May 15, 2016, 11:39:27 PM
1. would never be stupid enough to put my money with anyone who would even consider holding an ico..so don't really care your problem
2. since you don't know either don't care either
3. you clearly called the devs scammers i called your dev stupid...my opinion..yours is a baseless accusation almost slander.... your disgusting

1. that's your choice - i wish others shared those sentiments.
2. you seem to care because you keep bringing it up?
3. you need improve on your comprehension ( and spelling). Matter of perspective.

it is 'you're disgusting'

I'm sorry you feel that way Sad
OK y'all are getting off topic af and need some real info here. SDC was deringed due to a bug in the ring sig implementation which means you did exaggerate things cryptohunter. The code is quite good and many improvements have been made which show that sidjwang also doesn't know what hes talking about. He is a pure troll. Stealth addresses were still intact, noone lost funds as in the new eth hack, no one person was even doxxed. All this happened before the market release so no risk really. It only affected a small portion of the chain. It was all patched in less than a week due to an active and smart community and devs.

Dadon cool your jets. DAAAAMN SON quadruple posts... knowwutimean?

Cmon sidjwang be a good sport. Why dont you like stenography? Lets get back on target and talk about how bitbay owns yall in the side by side. What was it you were saying about data retention on the blockchain creating bloat? What data is centralized on sys in regards to the market which alleviates these concerns for you? Did your 2.0 swap retain any blockchain history info from the previous 1.0 version other than current address holdings? How much data was lost?
and
Is 2.1 when you guys get sued for using an ebay logo? Did you integrate etsy? Is there a browser integration for instagram filters? Or are you guys reconsidering your reconsidering of the swap and everything else you hyped 2.0 to be? Because it looks like you just updated the front end so it doesn't look like it is from 1998 and added a centralized escrow function.
Yeah your right...but if you want to start throwing accusations around expect them thrown back...sys got there ipo stolen..and bitbay must of knowingly or unwittingly( though i don't know how) associated with a scammer because everyone knew what he was for a long long long time before bitbay... just facts..nothing more nothing less

But it was you that started with the accusations. You simply don't like your caustic approach aimed back at you do you?

Now let's return to the  project comparisons in their current form.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:34:00 PM
1. would never be stupid enough to put my money with anyone who would even consider holding an ico..so don't really care your problem
3. you clearly called the devs scammers i called your dev stupid...my opinion..yours is a baseless accusation almost slander.... your disgusting

3. you need improve on your comprehension ( and spelling). Matter of perspective.

OK y'all are getting off topic af and need some real info here. SDC was deringed due to a bug in the ring sig implementation which means you did exaggerate things cryptohunter. The code is quite good and many improvements have been made which show that sidjwang also doesn't know what hes talking about. He is a pure troll. Stealth addresses were still intact, noone lost funds as in the new eth hack, no one person was even doxxed. All this happened before the market release so no risk really. It only affected a small portion of the chain. It was all patched in less than a week due to an active and smart community and devs.

and
Yeah your right...but if you want to start throwing accusations around expect them thrown back...sys got there ipo stolen..and bitbay must of knowingly or unwittingly( though i don't know how) associated with a scammer because everyone knew what he was for a long long long time before bitbay... just facts..nothing more nothing less
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2016, 11:28:13 PM

and
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:26:14 PM
so what was it..stupidity...or deceit?
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:23:53 PM
maybe i should open a thread about bob and if he was a known scammer before bitbay...and if anyone of the early community remember him being active in development..because i do
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:21:09 PM
someone come forward and tell me bob surplus was not a known scammer before bitbay and someone come forward and tell me he wasnt openly involved with the project.. i remember..because i almost bought bitbay till i saw bobsurpluses account..
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:18:47 PM
so if sdc investors got ripped off because we had a bug...does tht mean bitbay investors got ripped off because they invested their money into a project they thought was solid when it was just a pump and dump?...because sdc devs didn't know the bug was there..and bitbay didn't know bob was going to rip them off (rofl) i remember when i saw bob involved with bitbay..openly!..he was a know scammer then...only 2 things explain that stupidity or deceitfulness....everyone knew about bobsurplus when he got involved with bitbay..everyone who was anyone..your dev either knew or was completely too stupid to handle anyone elses hard earned money....we had a bug! big difference
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:16:47 PM

legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:11:55 PM
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:10:25 PM
Now you claim to have no issue with SDC just the devs that you accused of ripping people off...are you mentally stable? serious question..because that was complete bi-polar shit
and btw i was talking fairly civilized too until someone tried to censor me on the internet on a thread he did not start..this is crypto..crypto is full of people like me who actually believe in things like free speach! check my post history see if i troll other coins threads...i don't..i don't need too.

I said I'd heard and it may be a conspiracy theory. Please read the post again. I have explained why an investor could feel scammed even if the bug was a genuine misake. It's a case of perspective.

I can't keep repeating myself. If you read all of my posts it will become clear, if not then just assume I have bi-polar, makes no different to me or him.

I see it as a weakness that you are not able to discuss the projects in their current form regardless of them being stolen from in the past or having code bugs. It seems you do not feel the sdc project can compete on its current merits alone? or do you?

legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:08:15 PM
legendary
May 15, 2016, 11:02:26 PM
I have 3 questions.
1. how did bitbay with it's oh so more compitent devs then sdc allow the project to turn into a bobsurplus pump and dump?
2. how did syscoin with it's oh so more compitent devs then sdc get the ipo ripped off?
3. does anyone have proof the sdc devs ripped people off..or is it just FUD..unlike my accusations..that are real..established..facts that people did acctually get ripped off by members of the team of sys and bitbay...even if there not members now!...they were..and we have proof..where your proof for any team member of sdc past or present ripping anyone off..show me the proof and i will give you back the thread

I don't want you to give me back the thread. The thread is not yours to give.

1.This was not just a pump and dump this was theft and fraud involving a complicit exchange. In theory since the tokens are almost at ico level the only person scammed was david now. He has worked essential for nothing for years to rectify this. This point of attack is weak at best and pathetic at worst. I mean the counter argument to this is a/ it will make an already smart person even less trusting than a person that has not been scammed and made to pay for it with years of his life. b/ it demonstrates just how trustworthy and hardworking he is and what morals he has. It totally nullifys your point and reverses it into a strength for the project.

2. syscoin i think was ripped off by an exchange too. But i am not so familiar with their story

3. I said I'd heard and that it could be a conspiracy theory not that the bug was intentional. However with that being said if you invest in something you are told is anonymous and it turned out it was not anonymous you have been scammed or duped. If you lost your anonymous position and that landed you in prison that could be an issue. If you lost money because the market dipped on this news and you bailed then again you have lost. Either way to me ANY bugs like that in such a sensitive project are NOT positives.

Now either join the technical discussion of the projects where they are now or keep trying to bring in the past it's your choice but I would say sys and bay have less to worry about in the past than shadowcrash.  So let's all get along and stick to the comparison of the projects in current form.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:53:25 PM
Now you claim to have no issue with SDC just the devs that you accused of ripping people off...are you mentally stable? serious question..because that was complete bi-polar shit
and btw i was talking fairly civilized too until someone tried to censor me on the internet on a thread he did not start..this is crypto..crypto is full of people like me who actually believe in things like free speach! check my post history see if i troll other coins threads...i don't..i don't need too.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:50:14 PM
Anybody who got ripped by the supposed sdc scam can post their proof here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473778.new#new ...still waiting

No need, there is an uncensored thread already:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.new#new

No one will fall in your game and pathetic attempt of bringing Shadowcrash some pr.

Drops the Mic, Im out.
oh drops the mic.... well they can post it here also then..still yet too see anyone come forward..im sure you will rally a few sock puppet accounts soon no doubt

Nobody cares about your silly thread. It's a matter of perspective really. I don't have a big issue with SDC and have some in my collection. However you need to be more friendly in your discussions. You can't expect friendly back when you come over so hostile.

However if you invest in something you think is solid and you have faith in the devs ability to code. If that code has a bug and you lose financially then...... let's say it's not a positive thing.

Let's continue with the techincal and features comparison between the 3 projects  if you wish to join the syscoin vs bitbay thread. No need to take a cordial discussion and turn it into a war zone.
Crypto hunter im going to quote what you just wrote about SDC to show the world how utterly bi-polar you are

There are other projects like SDC with no ipo no premine no instamine no nothing just small community developments that have done just as much if not more then other coins with shady history's...we managed to get this far without anyone getting ripped off..why couldn't your devs/ maybe because there not quiet as competent i would dare say...the only people who get suckered are the ones who blindly follow things without question...clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..

^^^
Who is this Huh

SDC ? that broken pile of junk that caused many previous investors to lose a fortune because their code was trash?

Those investors were ripped off, they were scammed. They though they were investing in something that worked. Not some broken contraption that would reduce their net BTC worth. I heard (maybe just a conspiracy theory )this was an intentional flaw and the devs there had their buy orders in ready to scoop all those cheap coins up. This mean the scammers are still involved with your project. I'm not sure which is worse. You can't code reliable code or you want to manipulate and hoard all the coins to dump later.

either way clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..

Just think what mistakes they will code into something this complex. I wouldn't list an old pair of shoes on your market place. Now please make your own thread. The OP asked for a comparison between 2 serious projects sys and bay. He does not want to be drawn into investing in poorly coded broken trash that will fail and leave him in financial ruin.

The other guy discussing sdc seemed more reasonable but you only understand the direct approach i see with no room for cordial discussion. Now stop attacking other projects and make fair comparisons on the tech or you'll draw others to your level and SDC is a sitting duck in that case.

If you seek to make fair comparison now based on the tech of the projects at this date then fair enough. If you seek go outside of this and add other factors to the comparison then we must do the same. Your usual posting style is not suitable to cordial discussion. Tone it down else get the same in return.

legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:47:59 PM
Anybody who got ripped by the supposed sdc scam can post their proof here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473778.new#new ...still waiting

No need, there is an uncensored thread already:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.new#new

No one will fall in your game and pathetic attempt of bringing Shadowcrash some pr.

Drops the Mic, Im out.
oh drops the mic.... well they can post it here also then..still yet too see anyone come forward..im sure you will rally a few sock puppet accounts soon no doubt

Nobody cares about your silly thread. It's a matter of perspective really. I don't have a big issue with SDC and have some in my collection. However you need to be more friendly in your discussions. You can't expect friendly back when you come over so hostile.

However if you invest in something you think is solid and you have faith in the devs ability to code. If that code has a bug and you lose financially then...... let's say it's not a positive thing.

Let's continue with the techincal and features comparison between the 3 projects  if you wish to join the syscoin vs bitbay thread. No need to take a cordial discussion and turn it into a war zone.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:45:31 PM
I have 3 questions.
1. how did bitbay with it's oh so more compitent devs then sdc allow the project to turn into a bobsurplus pump and dump?
2. how did syscoin with it's oh so more compitent devs then sdc get the ipo ripped off?
3. does anyone have proof the sdc devs ripped people off..or is it just FUD..unlike my accusations..that are real..established..facts that people did acctually get ripped off by members of the team of sys and bitbay...even if there not members now!...they were..and we have proof..where your proof for any team member of sdc past or present ripping anyone off..show me the proof and i will give you back the thread
Pages:
Jump to: