Pages:
Author

Topic: Syscoin vs Bitbay - page 8. (Read 13082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
May 15, 2016, 10:39:32 PM
Anybody who got ripped by the supposed sdc scam can post their proof here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473778.new#new ...still waiting

No need, there is an uncensored thread already:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.new#new

No one will fall in your game and pathetic attempt of bringing Shadowcrash some pr.

Drops the Mic, Im out.
oh drops the mic.... well they can post it here also then..still yet too see anyone come forward..im sure you will rally a few sock puppet accounts soon no doubt
legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:38:22 PM
There are other projects like SDC with no ipo no premine no instamine no nothing just small community developments that have done just as much if not more then other coins with shady history's...we managed to get this far without anyone getting ripped off..why couldn't your devs/ maybe because there not quiet as competent i would dare say...the only people who get suckered are the ones who blindly follow things without question...clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..

^^^
Who is this Huh

SDC ? that broken pile of junk that caused many previous investors to lose a fortune because their code was trash?

Those investors were ripped off, they were scammed. They though they were investing in something that worked. Not some broken contraption that would reduce their net BTC worth. I heard (maybe just a conspiracy theory )this was an intentional flaw and the devs there had their buy orders in ready to scoop all those cheap coins up. This mean the scammers are still involved with your project. I'm not sure which is worse. You can't code reliable code or you want to manipulate and hoard all the coins to dump later.

either way clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..

Just think what mistakes they will code into something this complex. I wouldn't list an old pair of shoes on your market place. Now please make your own thread. The OP asked for a comparison between 2 serious projects sys and bay. He does not want to be drawn into investing in poorly coded broken trash that will fail and leave him in financial ruin.

The other guy discussing sdc seemed more reasonable but you only understand the direct approach i see with no room for cordial discussion. Now stop attacking other projects and make fair comparisons on the tech or you'll draw others to your level and SDC is a sitting duck in that case.

BTW i invested in SDC like 2 years ago and i never got ripped off so please explain what you are talking about the shady background of bitbay and sys are facts yes we had a small bug in our code that was fixed without a problem and we upgraded to pos 2.0 at the same time we fixed it...so....what are you talking about?

Let's analyse the facts.

1. the shady past. - so we've ruled out the ethical pariah due to bitbay (dev and community) being scammed not the scammers.
                         - so now you say well if the community and david were scammed then that is now reason not to trust them with future decisions?
That makes no sense. One David is now in control and is the sole coder. If anything this will make him 100x more careful and less trusting. You are therefore left assuming david must be stupid and will again let himself be scammed and not take all precautions above and beyond what any other smart person would take. Perhaps you need to have a public debate with david to see how smart he is now that you are alleging he must be stupid and will be more likely to be scammed again than any other smart person?

2. the small bug?? - well as I heard it. The small bug was not a small bug. The person that found it said that huge amount of anonymous data was not anonymous any more? is that not correct?? I mean if that was correct on a anonymous market place I'm sure that would not be classed as a small buy when droves of people are herded into prison? I also heard  they stole code from eclipse to solve their issues. Of course this could all be false and no truth there at all?

If you want to compare the current tech of these 3 projects then go ahead.

So now we
1. your devs got there communitys money ripped off because they are stupid i never said not to trust them just that they shouldnt be trusted with anyones hard earned money..because they have already proven tht there too stupid to trust with it and thats evident because people got ripped off.
the bug took like less then 2 weeks to fix and they released the fix with pos 2 so wasn't that big...clearly....and no body was using the anon transactions hahaha the market hasn't been released...nobody's sensitive information was leaked?? and that was the reason their was a bug bounty...because the devs are busy...the bug bounty was paid..and it's not an issue anymore..being busy an overlooking minor issues that can turn into bigger ones..is a mistake anyone can make..intelligent or stupid...blind following is only reserved for one of those two
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 15, 2016, 10:33:36 PM
Anybody who got ripped by the supposed sdc scam can post their proof here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473778.new#new ...still waiting

No need, there is an uncensored thread already:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1200091.new#new

No one will fall in your game and pathetic attempt of bringing Shadowcrash some pr.

Drops the Mic, Im out.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:30:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
May 15, 2016, 10:29:57 PM
There are other projects like SDC with no ipo no premine no instamine no nothing just small community developments that have done just as much if not more then other coins with shady history's...we managed to get this far without anyone getting ripped off..why couldn't your devs/ maybe because there not quiet as competent i would dare say...the only people who get suckered are the ones who blindly follow things without question...clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..

^^^
Who is this Huh

SDC ? that broken pile of junk that caused many previous investors to lose a fortune because their code was trash?

Those investors were ripped off, they were scammed. They though they were investing in something that worked. Not some broken contraption that would reduce their net BTC worth. I heard (maybe just a conspiracy theory )this was an intentional flaw and the devs there had their buy orders in ready to scoop all those cheap coins up. This mean the scammers are still involved with your project. I'm not sure which is worse. You can't code reliable code or you want to manipulate and hoard all the coins to dump later.

either way clearly not anyone you want to trust your hard earned money with...let alone develop a financial system..

Just think what mistakes they will code into something this complex. I wouldn't list an old pair of shoes on your market place. Now please make your own thread. The OP asked for a comparison between 2 serious projects sys and bay. He does not want to be drawn into investing in poorly coded broken trash that will fail and leave him in financial ruin.

The other guy discussing sdc seemed more reasonable but you only understand the direct approach i see with no room for cordial discussion. Now stop attacking other projects and make fair comparisons on the tech or you'll draw others to your level and SDC is a sitting duck in that case.

BTW i invested in SDC like 2 years ago and i never got ripped off so please explain what you are talking about the shady background of bitbay and sys are facts yes we had a small bug in our code that was fixed without a problem and we upgraded to pos 2.0 at the same time we fixed it...so....what are you talking about?

Let's analyse the facts.

1. the shady past. - so we've ruled out the ethical pariah due to bitbay (dev and community) being scammed not the scammers.
                         - so now you say well if the community and david were scammed then that is now reason not to trust them with future decisions?
That makes no sense. One David is now in control and is the sole coder. If anything this will make him 100x more careful and less trusting. You are therefore left assuming david must be stupid and will again let himself be scammed and not take all precautions above and beyond what any other smart person would take. Perhaps you need to have a public debate with david to see how smart he is now that you are alleging he must be stupid and will be more likely to be scammed again than any other smart person?

2. the small bug?? - well as I heard it. The small bug was not a small bug. The person that found it said that huge amount of anonymous data was not anonymous any more? is that not correct?? I mean if that was correct on a anonymous market place I'm sure that would not be classed as a small??? I also heard  they stole code from eclipse to solve their issues. Of course this could all be false and no truth there at all?

If you want to compare the current tech of these 3 projects then go ahead.

legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:28:00 PM
Here we go mate! I made a thread specially for all the people who you say got ripped off by SDC to voice their disgust

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1473778.new#new

i will be waiting to see who got ripped off...

Lol at this shadowcrash team, instead of delivering an overdue market you were suppose to bring out since early 2015,
instead of answer the questions of concerned users about the "market" (so far vaporware as have not delivered anything at all)
without being opensource at all (everything done on closed code, no other user can really do anything) so if that is not centralized
I dont know what is it, you fight every other project that is not shadow, ShadowCrash has become the cancer of Crypto.

And now you come to other projects that are really working hard, just to try get some PR for your ShadowCrash scam.
It lasted long already dont you think, either shut up and deliver what you offered or gtfo and continue to play your community as dumbs.

After all they ve been waiting for a year for a non existent market, and instead of focusing the resources to finish and
give the investors some trust, you just answer to any investor that asks about it: "Go dump, developers work for free they dont owe you a thing"

You guys are a joke  Cheesy
You say scam wheres your proof...iv'e been buying BTC since 2011...you act like im naive haha you make me laugh...and close source everything....you are too much...i swear to god...you have 11 posts have you been in crypto for a week? sdc completly closed source are you joking me?

see, there you go to play dumb again, its clearly stated we were talking about your supposedly "Shadow Market"
where is the opensource code?

See, now you will just invent another excuse.. Know the history, you guys are hilarious
uhmmmm the shadowmarket hasnt been released yet? its about to go into Alpha you can check the source then
May 15, 2016, 10:26:37 PM
Here we go mate! I made a thread specially for all the people who you say got ripped off by SDC to voice their disgust

Lol at this shadowcrash team, instead of delivering an overdue market you were suppose to bring out since early 2015,
instead of answer the questions of concerned users about the "market" (so far vaporware as have not delivered anything at all)
without being opensource at all (everything done on closed code, no other user can really do anything) so if that is not centralized
I dont know what is it, you fight every other project that is not shadow, ShadowCrash has become the cancer of Crypto.

And now you come to other projects that are really working hard, just to try get some PR for your ShadowCrash scam.
It lasted long already dont you think, either shut up and deliver what you offered or gtfo and continue to play your community as dumbs.

After all they ve been waiting for a year for a non existent market, and instead of focusing the resources to finish and
give the investors some trust, you just answer to any investor that asks about it: "Go dump, developers work for free they dont owe you a thing"

You say scam wheres your proof...iv'e been buying BTC since 2011...you act like im naive haha you make me laugh...and close source everything....you are too much...i swear to god...you have 11 posts have you been in crypto for a week? sdc completly closed source are you joking me?

see, there you go to play dumb again, its clearly stated we were talking about your supposedly "Shadow Market"
where is the opensource code?

See, now you will just invent another excuse.. Know the history, you guys are hilarious
legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:24:44 PM

legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:21:34 PM

^^^
Who is this Huh

I'd say the question is what are talking about? This is a thread that discusses differences between Syscoin and BitBay. Preferably in a respectful manner. So far I haven't seen you contribute to that discussion at all. Maybe you should let your team mate from sdc Kewde, inspire you. He was able to make some interesting contributions to the discussion. I believe that had a much better marketing effect for sdc than what you are doing.
Im not trying to market SDC that shit is pointless...you are all invested in your own thing the fact is sdc gets ignored and its a legitmate project...maybe we need to re-read the OP!

I'm rather new to the altcoin scene and after a few days of looking at which coins to invest in i decided on ones that are working on decentralized marketplaces as I feel that's where there could be a  future for altcoins. I found and invested in Syscoin and Bitbay and both seen to be at the same stages of development but the difference in marketcap is huge? Bitbay is something like 12% of Syscoins price! Is the only difference here marketing? or that Syscoin is on Poloniex and Bitbay isn't?
 sounds like he want's investment advice to me...sdc is cheaper and imo better...why wouldn't i suggest it.
May 15, 2016, 10:19:51 PM

Activity: 661
Merit: 504
May 15, 2016, 10:18:19 PM

^^^
Who is this Huh

I'd say the question is what are you talking about? This is a thread that discusses differences between Syscoin and BitBay. Preferably in a respectful manner. So far I haven't seen you contribute to that discussion at all. Maybe you should let your team mate from sdc Kewde, inspire you. He was able to make some interesting contributions to the discussion. I believe that had a much better marketing effect for sdc than what you are doing.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:17:06 PM
I sure hope you got your facts straight or your going to lose a lot of credibility...and im going to keep bumping that thread.... Undecided
legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:10:41 PM

i will be waiting to see who got ripped off... hey if we got nothing to hide lets make these accusations..really...really..public.
legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:03:39 PM

^^^
Who is this Huh

legendary
May 15, 2016, 10:01:07 PM
thats the biggest load of shit i have ever heard hahaha....any proof to those claims?
legendary
May 15, 2016, 09:58:00 PM

^^^
Who is this Huh

If you seek to make fair comparison now based on the tech of the projects at this date then fair enough. If you seek go outside of this and add other factors to the comparison then we must do the same. Your usual posting style is not suitable to cordial discussion. Tone it down else get the same in return.

legendary
May 15, 2016, 09:43:57 PM
I'm rather new to the altcoin scene and after a few days of looking at which coins to invest in i decided on ones that are working on decentralized marketplaces as I feel that's where there could be a  future for altcoins. I found and invested in Syscoin and Bitbay and both seen to be at the same stages of development but the difference in marketcap is huge? Bitbay is something like 12% of Syscoins price! Is the only difference here marketing? or that Syscoin is on Poloniex and Bitbay isn't?

Bitbay turned out to be a Bobsurplus pump and dump.  But the dev is still trying to save the project.  He should just drop it and move on. 

for someone with over 1000 comments you really are clueless.

Also for a 'pump and dump' it needs a pump . . i thought you would have known that too!

Nope you are.  Know your history bud:  http://cointelegraph.com/news/chat-logs-allegedly-show-bter-creating-and-pumping-its-own-coin

Bitbay's dev thought he was creating a legit project but Bobsurplus and co. had other plans. 

Wow you found that article congrats!! You must know so much now more than me!

The 'Dev' David HAS created a legit project and not just that, one of the more advanced projects in the whole of crypto!

If your going to go down that angle Isn't Lisk just crypti getting a rebrand? Which was a BobSurplus project? So in theory Lisk is a Bob coin??

Sorry for pointing out the truth on Bitbay.  But that's what really happened.  The dev got conned into believing they were creating something legit but then Bob and co. had other ideas.  BTER was involved too.

And BAY has no volume...  Look how much is being traded daily.  Not one serious investor is touching BAY with a 10 foot pole.  A lot of people are bagholding BAY and are really frustrated.

Explain your crazy logic because it does not make any sense.

Why should an investor not invest with bitbay. You are obviously struggling are you not?

Yes I would not invest with a known scammers project but these scammers tried to ruin the project (david is the project) after taking 4 5ths of the devlopment funds and dumping all their bay trying to crush the coin.

I explain already why you are foolish to continue with this assumption and yet you continue.

A project should only be treated as a pariah if there are scammers running the project or benefiting from it in any way. Why would you think that a project that has been the victim of a scam should be shunned? David has stuck around with hardly any funding working for free and you say there is an ethical reason investors would have not to invest with bitbay.

I already gave you and example but I will post it here again since you obviously did not read it.

You need to realise the people that now make up the bitbay community and the developer are the SCAMMED not the SCAMMERS???

It's like saying people who had their house broken into and burned have a dirty past and you will not have anything to do with them.

Please think about what you are saying before making yourself look more foolish.

Explain your logic or refrain from repeating groundless statements.

When i invest in things I tend to research them first. I think david building this with no development funds is more to his credit than if he had of had funds to work with don't you?

I can only imagine you are related in some way to those scammers that tried to scam everyone and destroy the project. Either that or you're a secret investor of a competing project.

Believe what you want.  Bitbay's miniscule daily trading volume speaks for itself...  No one is interested in Bitbay.  Good luck with your investment.

I wouldn't be investing if everyone was already interested and it was top 5-20 CMC. The point of investing is to find good tech that nobody is currently aware of or do not understand the usefulness of. I don't like to start investing in a project when there is already great interest and high cost of entry. There is a greater risk of loss and smaller returns on investment in most cases.

If you understood the tech and usefulness of this project you would understand the possible investment potential. If you don't believe this or flat out deny the work that has gone into it then I'm sure you could have a public discussion with david regarding the technical side of things to help you grasp the work that has gone into this behind the scenes. It is a sleeping giant if it ever gets fully finished and polished (imho)

Show me 10 opportunities with greater upside potential than bitbay at this point and I will buy some of all 10 if I do not already own some. The market cap of this coin considering the development is a comparatively good gamble.  Of course to any one reading this do your own research never trust anything you read on this board blindly. This is my opinion only. Nothing is a sure thing and Bay is not finished as yet.

The constant folly of mentioning the scam is complete rubbish. Bitbay(bitbay is david and the community) were scammed . So ethical reasons for not being interested are non-existent. The only other reason for not being interested would be you do not believe in the usefulness or ability of the project (the code). If you have examined that at length and decided it is not for you then fair enough, only time will tell which was the smarter choice. Just don't persist with the scam accusations as being ethical grounds for not becoming involved with the project that simply does not add up.

legendary
May 15, 2016, 09:43:37 PM
That's why your copy paste code breaks right yup competent devs alright.. you just keep digging further yet you trolls don't stop
I'm not a dev so i will let them answer your accusations...at least nobody's ipo got ripped off...even if they copy all the code! and they didn't.. at least nobody lost their money because of incompetence...
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
May 15, 2016, 09:37:01 PM
That's why your copy paste code breaks right yup competent devs alright.. you just keep digging further yet you trolls don't stop. Anyways sys essentially had no startup funds and did it just like you claimed sdc did yet actually released something that's working.
Activity: 661
Merit: 504
May 15, 2016, 09:30:39 PM

Escrow does not require parties to double deposit(think real world here, would a store and customer ever accept to double deposit?).
Again, it is clear that your knowledge on double deposits doesn't reach that far. If I remember correctly, BitBay uses a model of FULL double deposits, so you have to put up 100% as insurance. In a real world model that wouldn't even be necessary, an insurance deposit ranging of 10% to 20% should be enough to keep scammers out. The economics behind this find their roots in game theory, something which I won't bother to explain. But you need to keep account of the loss of cash flow that a scammer encounters, even with a 10% insurance deposit, the scammer will run out of funds.

Bitbay uses full deposit as default, but you can set the deposit to anything you want.
Pages:
Jump to: