Pages:
Author

Topic: T17 OC/OV. S17 Series OC/OV, Antminer B7 OC/OV, S9k, Z11 + others 100% FREE - page 10. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4
Hi.
I have z11 and firmware 2.1 freeware. But i cant ajust voltage and any frequency and fan. On firmware 2.0 a have same problems.
Its avelabe only in full version?
what standart voltage for 775mHz?
I have power consumption 1800W and PSU 2400W.

775 could run at about 900-920mv. The fan is always in auto with the latest version because it is based on the latest bitmain release which fixes the NH issues. I am going to release a non NH version later tonight or tomorrow which should fix some other issues also.

The freq and voltage is set if it doesnt take the first time click save settings again. I have had a couple reports that some z11's are acting funny with it. I am looking into it today to see why some it is fine and others it is not setting correctly

Hi. Have some Z11 miners with Chipless Firmware 2.1. (Before it was 2.0 and same effect).
Any settings in frequency and voltage didn't work, but wrote to config file.
Maybe it is need to restart "cgminer" from ssh shell? Or maybe upgrade cgminer?
Power consumption is 1800 and it is much higher than 1500 in standart bitmain firmware.
Where is the problem?!

Miner Type   Antminer Z11 Chipless Free
Hardware Version   9.0.0.5
Kernel Version   Linux 4.6.0-xilinx-gff8137b-dirty #22 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 22 12:25:44 CST 2017
File System Version   Sat Jul 6 23:34:47 CST 2019 (Chipless v2.1 Free Version - Buy Private for Higher Mhz. Freq selections)
CGminer Version   4.9.0

Frequencies and voltage settings are saved, but not effect on hash and power consumption:
root@antMiner-1:/# cat /config/cgminer.conf
{
"pools" : [
]
"api-listen" : true,
"api-network" : true,
"api-groups" : "A:stats:pools:devs:summary:version",
"api-allow" : "A:0/0,W:*",
"bitmain-use-vil" : true,
"bitmain-freq" : "775",
"bitmain-voltage" : "900"
}

AntMiner
Chain#   ASIC#   Frequency   Ksols/S(RT)   HW   Temp(PCB)   Temp(Chip)   ASIC status
1   3   731   51.77   0   59   79   ooo
2   3   731   43.25   0   60   82   ooo
3   3   731   39.32   0   60   83   ooo

If you can post the contents of the cgboot and voltage files located in the config folder it will give me a better idea of what is going on. Minus your wallet id

Looks like it jumped back into a different freq mode. I had another have a issue where is was going inot scan mode when it shouldnt and set the freq different. The bug is being looked into. I so far havent been able to duplicate the issue and will keep looking into it. It may be a a timing issue as to the cgminer restarting after applying setting and will be testing some things today to see if it fixes the problem.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi.
I have z11 and firmware 2.1 freeware. But i cant ajust voltage and any frequency and fan. On firmware 2.0 a have same problems.

775 could run at about 900-920mv. The fan is always in auto with the latest version because it is based on the latest bitmain release which fixes the NH issues. I am going to release a non NH version later tonight or tomorrow which should fix some other issues also.

The freq and voltage is set if it doesnt take the first time click save settings again. I have had a couple reports that some z11's are acting funny with it. I am looking into it today to see why some it is fine and others it is not setting correctly

Hi. Have some Z11 miners with Chipless Firmware 2.1. (Before it was 2.0 and same effect).
Any settings in frequency and voltage didn't work, but wrote to config file.
Maybe it is need to restart "cgminer" from ssh shell? Or maybe upgrade cgminer?
Power consumption is 1800 and it is much higher than 1500 in standart bitmain firmware.
Where is the problem?!

Miner Type   Antminer Z11 Chipless Free
Hardware Version   9.0.0.5
Kernel Version   Linux 4.6.0-xilinx-gff8137b-dirty #22 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 22 12:25:44 CST 2017
File System Version   Sat Jul 6 23:34:47 CST 2019 (Chipless v2.1 Free Version - Buy Private for Higher Mhz. Freq selections)
CGminer Version   4.9.0

Frequencies and voltage settings are saved, but not effect on hash and power consumption:
root@antMiner-1:/# cat /config/cgminer.conf
{
"pools" : [
]
"api-listen" : true,
"api-network" : true,
"api-groups" : "A:stats:pools:devs:summary:version",
"api-allow" : "A:0/0,W:*",
"bitmain-use-vil" : true,
"bitmain-freq" : "775",
"bitmain-voltage" : "900"
}

AntMiner
Chain#   ASIC#   Frequency   Ksols/S(RT)   HW   Temp(PCB)   Temp(Chip)   ASIC status
1   3   731   51.77   0   59   79   ooo
2   3   731   43.25   0   60   82   ooo
3   3   731   39.32   0   60   83   ooo
Hi Chipless,

Have a couple of questions.

1.- Does this firmware solve the rejection problem in nicehash?
2.- Whats the average speed with the default OC settings? In Ksol/s
3.- Is the firmware source code unlocked? I want to use it but of course I will have my programer check the code to see if it is safe.
4.- You say there is no Dev-fee, so you don't have control at all over the firmware once we install right?
5.- How do  you benefit from making and distributing this firmware?

Best regards. Grin

Yes it fixes the NH reject issues
I run mine at 800m 1volt and get 158-160k
Yes the code is unlocked. All mods are done directly to the cgminer binary
No I dont have any control over the miner.
No dev fee no hidden backdoors nothing like that just plain old patched cgminer

I benefit only from donations and sales. Otherwise I like to do this as a hobby and to mod my own stuff so I know it is safe from dev fees and other hidden things others put in their images.

Hi.

Activity: 5
Hi Chipless,

Have a couple of questions.

1.- Does this firmware solve the rejection problem in nicehash?
2.- Whats the average speed with the default OC settings? In Ksol/s
3.- Is the firmware source code unlocked? I want to use it but of course I will have my programer check the code to see if it is safe.
4.- You say there is no Dev-fee, so you don't have control at all over the firmware once we install right?
5.- How do  you benefit from making and distributing this firmware?

Best regards. Grin

Activity: 1
Hi.
Now Available Z11 v2.1 Chipless Nitrous - Provides Nicehash Support OC/UC and OV/UV full support!!!

Average Speeds as high as 161 k/sol @806m with peaks as high as 192 k/sol .....Gain +4% in speed. PM for purchase details.

Now you can choose any voltage or any frequency you want... Public version is limited to 775m any voltage and private version is fully unlocked for any voltage and any frequency
Activity: 19
NY is good, but I live in EU. So that's the point or they are international company?
They are situated in NY but have free worldwide shipping on all orders. Aren't there any options in EU?
Unfortunately, no decent options. So that's why I am looking for a worldwide option. I'll call them and get back to you
Sure, waiting your decision. I can share how they work when shipping and debugging
NY is good, but I live in EU. So that's the point or they are international company?
They are situated in NY but have free worldwide shipping on all orders. Aren't there any options in EU?
Good evening everyone! I have just signed up here, I am not so awared of crypto, but really interested in mining as a passive income. Could you suggest a right place to have a consultation and buy equipment? Thanks
I can help you, you wanna know where to buy equipment or how to start and what are requirements? As I have started mining 2 years ago, have some experience
You are from US? I know all basic staff about the necessity of cheap power, etc. I have all the conditions. I just can not choose the best pick up regarding the equipment and how to deploy it
I have buy from Asicequipment com regulary, have chatted with some other guys who bought from this store, but different models. Model strongly depends on your goals and possibilities. Now I am considering S17 56 TH/s
I wanna mine Bitcoin basically, do guys at asicequipment com have something for suitable for BTC mining? Ot it is all suitable?
Yes, for example T17 antiminer, powerful machine as described on their website take a look yourself or call them. I have called the office before purchase. Office placed in NY. Herr is the direct link: asicequipment.com/product/antminer-t17-40th-s/
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
ah cute. two bot's replying to each other (bobbafeet2k19 and dizzydancer1995). Go through their post history -- some of them are the exact same texts.

-j
Good evening everyone! I have just signed up here, I am not so awared of crypto, but really interested in mining as a passive income. Could you suggest a right place to have a consultation and buy equipment? Thanks
I can help you, you wanna know where to buy equipment or how to start and what are requirements? As I have started mining 2 years ago, have some experience
Hello chipless,

What is the current status of this firmware and are you still working on it?

The status is the fw is working and yes I am still working on it. In fact I am finishing up the ability to choose any voltage from 260mv to 1000mv or higher if your brave. I will also be adding the same for the frequency. You will be able to select any freq from 260m to 825m+. You wont be restricted to just a specific freq selection.
Activity: 6
Hello chipless,

What is the current status of this firmware and are you still working on it?
i sent PM with Kernel details...hopefully
hi,

i tried your new version for z11(Antminer-Z11-Chipless-Nitro-v2.0-Public.tar.gz).
I removed SSH lock so far so good.
But after installing your firmware my miner boots up and after 1-2minutes he reboots ... and this again and again ... do you have an answer why?
Temp was not going over 80°C. First i didn't change frequency same problem.
i removed for now the firmware and with stock FW it works...
need some help please

Lars

First try setting the freq 2 times in a row.  So click save freq the try it again as soon as it is done. Also can you post or pm me a copy of the kernal log and screenshot of the miner status screen if it is populating. I also need to know what freq/voltage combo you are trying.

thanks
i will try this as soon as possible. Now my rig is rented so i don't want do changes...

just for my understanding(english is not my nativ language)
i choose the second freq in the row and after reboot i choose this freq again and apply and reboot again?

the following was hapend also while i tried ...the fan speed was fixed on 70% from me but they run only around 3450rpm 70% is normaly 1000rpm more....
the miner status page didn't showed me the setted freq...it shows me the standard autotune freq....is it possible your fw was not loaded complete? is this generally possible?
i will sent then kernel log.
i used stock freq. 718, and two other freq ( can't remember 725 and 731 ? low V and high V) but i never apply this two times.
my two psu are 220V (1Psu one board and mainboard, second psu the two other boards).
after renting is done i will test...

I will look into what is going on. What do you mean stock auto-tune freq? 718m, 731 or other is shown on the status page. There was the origional batch 1 which auto-tuned then after that bitmain went to a fixed freq.
hi,

i tried your new version for z11(Antminer-Z11-Chipless-Nitro-v2.0-Public.tar.gz).
But after installing your firmware my miner boots up and after 1-2minutes he reboots ... and this again and again ... do you have an answer why?
need some help please

Lars

First try setting the freq 2 times in a row.  So click save freq the try it again as soon as it is done. Also can you post or pm me a copy of the kernal log and screenshot of the miner status screen if it is populating. I also need to know what freq/voltage combo you are trying.

thanks
i will try this as soon as possible. Now my rig is rented so i don't want do changes...

just for my understanding(english is not my nativ language)
i choose the second freq in the row and after reboot i choose this freq again and apply and reboot again?

the following was hapend also while i tried ...the fan speed was fixed on 70% from me but they run only around 3450rpm 70% is normaly 1000rpm more....
the miner status page didn't showed me the setted freq...it shows me the standard autotune freq....is it possible your fw was not loaded complete? is this generally possible?
i will sent then kernel log.
i used stock freq. 718, and two other freq ( can't remember 725 and 731 ? low V and high V) but i never apply this two times.
my two psu are 220V (1Psu one board and mainboard, second psu the two other boards).
after renting is done i will test...
Likely the voltage setting is too high for your PSU, resulting in a reset.

Chipless May have a different answer for you though.

-j

I set it low enough to use a single psu. But with that in mind I did find that one machine wont run at the same as the other one I have to use 1 setting lower. So either I have a bad connection on the psu plugs or a weak psu. I run 3 psu for 2 miners 240v both are apw7's. If they are on 120v I will trip them because 2 boards still draw over the 1000 or 1200 watts of a psu. Each board pulls about 500 watt min at stock 718m or so.
hi,

need some help please

Lars

First try setting the freq 2 times in a row. So click save freq the try it again as soon as it is done. Also can you post or pm me a copy of the kernal log and screenshot of the miner status screen if it is populating. I also need to know what freq/voltage combo you are trying.
Pages:
Jump to: