Pages:
Author

Topic: T17 OC/OV. S17 Series OC/OV, Antminer B7 OC/OV, S9k, Z11 + others 100% FREE - page 8. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4
same here unfortunately :/

What version firmware is on the miner now. Bitmain has 2 different ones

Try this if you would for me. Insert the SD and power up. Once powered up see if you can access the web gui and if you have ssh then. At that point the miner should be loaded with the sd and be unlocked. I need to figure out if the problem is that it isnt copying the files.
S17/S17 Pro ..... Free..... Unlock SSH and disable signature checking on the S17 and S17Pro.

Get your miner ready for the upcoming releases of custom firmware on the S17 Series miners.

This is a SD card image, extract all files to a formatted SD card insert the card into your miner and power on. Wait about 2 minutes then power down the miner remove the sd card and power the miner back up.

You should now have the latest from Bitmain loaded into your miner with SSH enabled and Signature checking disabled.

There is nothing more done to the file as of yet. Future plan is to add oc and voltage control. ( I am waiting on a S17 controller for testing or the whole miner. It is being supplied by one of the mining farms which uses my Z11 firmware )

S17 SD image
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nkrv7mEtONnCxS1x-1NyFUij_2t1uNiR/view?usp=sharing
Tested on S17 and S17Pro twice, SSH still locked.

What version firmware is on the miner now. Bitmain has 2 different ones

Try this if you would for me. Insert the SD and power up. Once powered up see if you can access the web gui and if you have ssh then. At that point the miner should be loaded with the sd and be unlocked. I need to figure out if the problem is that it isnt copying the files.
Activity: 5
same here unfortunately :/
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
S17/S17 Pro ..... Free..... Unlock SSH and disable signature checking on the S17 and S17Pro.

Get your miner ready for the upcoming releases of custom firmware on the S17 Series miners.

This is a SD card image, extract all files to a formatted SD card insert the card into your miner and power on. Wait about 2 minutes then power down the miner remove the sd card and power the miner back up.

You should now have the latest from Bitmain loaded into your miner with SSH enabled and Signature checking disabled.

There is nothing more done to the file as of yet. Future plan is to add oc and voltage control. ( I am waiting on a S17 controller for testing or the whole miner. It is being supplied by one of the mining farms which uses my Z11 firmware )

S17 SD image
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nkrv7mEtONnCxS1x-1NyFUij_2t1uNiR/view?usp=sharing
Tested on S17 and S17Pro twice, SSH still locked.

S17 SD image
Now Available Z11 v2.4 Chipless Nitrous 100% Free Version
  Features...
  Supports ALL Z11 Series Miners ( Z11/Z11e/Z11j )
  Nicehash Support
  Support overclock and underclock
  Supports Full voltage control from 262mv to over 1500mv
  Manual or Auto Fan Control is Working
  Auto-Tune completely removed
  Speeds as high as 161 k/sol @800m Gain +4% in speed over factory speeds
  Free Version Frequency is limited to 775 .... If you would like higher you must purchase the Private Version

Now Available for Purchase Z11 v2.4 Chipless Nitrous Private
  Features...
  Nicehash Support
  Supports Full voltage control from 262mv to over 1500mvv
  Speeds as high as 161 k/sol @800m
  Gain +4% in speed over factory speeds
  Choose any voltage or any frequency you want
  Auto-Tune completely removed
  PM for purchase details

Now Available Z11 v2.3 Chipless Nitrous 100% Free Version
  Features...
  Nicehash Support
  Supports Full voltage control from 262mv to over 1500mv
  Speeds as high as 161 k/sol @800m Gain +4% in speed over factory speeds
  Free Version Frequency is limited to 775 .... If you would like higher you must purchase the Private Version

Now Available for Purchase Z11 v2.3 Chipless Nitrous Private
  Features...
  Nicehash Support
  Supports Full voltage control from 262mv to over 1500mvv
  Speeds as high as 161 k/sol @800m
  Gain +4% in speed over factory speeds
  Choose any voltage or any frequency you want
  PM for purchase details

The Sd image was updated to load the newest 2.2 public version, which in return unlocks the SSH, disables sig checking, and adds the 2.2 public features. So if you have used the 2.2 sd you dont need to do anything else other then mine.

The fan speed issue will be updated later today as well as support added for the Z11e and Z11j models it will be release 2.3. At this point all the bugs and quirks should be gone. I have been testing it since yesterday and the fan can be put in manual or auto mode once again....Yay!!! I will post once it is ready for download.

ahh ok. I understand now, so i have to use the new SD file for using your FW2.x.
I will try your V2.3 when you release. I hope the best...

As long as you have signature checking already disabled you can use any fw. The sd version is only so you can unlock the ssh and disable sig checking then use whatever fw you choose. I added the 2.2 to kmage to it to save people 1 step of updating again after unlocking the miner
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

The Sd image was updated to load the newest 2.2 public version, which in return unlocks the SSH, disables sig checking, and adds the 2.2 public features. So if you have used the 2.2 sd you dont need to do anything else other then mine.

The fan speed issue will be updated later today as well as support added for the Z11e and Z11j models it will be release 2.3. At this point all the bugs and quirks should be gone. I have been testing it since yesterday and the fan can be put in manual or auto mode once again....Yay!!! I will post once it is ready for download.

ahh ok. I understand now, so i have to use the new SD file for using your FW2.x.
I will try your V2.3 when you release. I hope the best...
.....and SD card recovery image. Updated all updated to v2.2

Hi can you explain what you update in the SD Card recovery V2.2.
Have i use this file again after i used your "old" SD card file? i have signature disabled and SSH access. Or is this new file neccessary for the new FW2.x ?

Have you fixed the fanspeed issue in your new FW? I will adjust my fanspeed manually and not by software.
I will try your new FW maybe tomorrow.

I used your FW 1.9 and 2.0 but i never could set higher frequency because of autotune. I hope you have fixed this now in your new FW.
I use your FW 2.0 now because i can use sometimes nicehash, but overclocking like you have discribed, would be nice.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
.....and SD card recovery image. Updated all updated to v2.2

Hi can you explain what you update in the SD Card recovery V2.2.
Have i use this file again after i used your "old" SD card file? i have signature disabled and SSH access. Or is this new file neccessary for the new FW2.x ?

Have you fixed the fanspeed issue in your new FW? I will adjust my fanspeed manually and not by software.
I will try your new FW maybe tomorrow.

I used your FW 1.9 and 2.0 but i never could set higher frequency because of autotune. I hope you have fixed this now in your new FW.
I use your FW 2.0 now because i can use sometimes nicehash, but overclocking like you have discribed, would be nice.
Sigh.

A broken clock is correct twice a day.

I give up.

-j

When the facts show it is working the way I intended it to then I dont know what to tell you. It is reading the variable just fine

I just tried every way to bypass the limit and it wont let you set it below 260 or above 775. Again all I can say is load it and try it then you will see it is working fine. The private version is different coding
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
Sigh.

A broken clock is correct twice a day.

I give up.

-j
Your ignorance tests the heck out of my patience.

change the line from:

if [ ant_freq_user > "776" ]; then {

to

if [ ${ant_freq_user} -gt 776 ]; then {

The first is comparing a non-evaluated variable name to a string called "776".

The contents of ${ant_freq_user} are *NOT* being substituted in on that if. They should be.

The one I gave you actually compares the _value_ you've assigned to ant_freq_user as a numeric comparison to the number 776... which is what you really want.

I don't know how you function.

-j

It can be coded either way. Not sure if you knew that or not but its working just fine. If you dont believe me instead of reading the files load it and try it. Because the limits on the public version are all working

edit...
I am not just comparing I am stating if the value is less than 776 do 1 thing and if not do another. It works. I dont care if it is locked up or not. Any fw can be modded even with security protocols in place
Your ignorance tests the heck out of my patience.

change the line from:

if [ ant_freq_user > "776" ]; then {

to

if [ ${ant_freq_user} -gt 776 ]; then {

The first is comparing a non-evaluated variable name to a string called "776".

The contents of ${ant_freq_user} are *NOT* being substituted in on that if. They should be.

The one I gave you actually compares the _value_ you've assigned to ant_freq_user as a numeric comparison to the number 776... which is what you really want.

I don't know how you function.

-j
Stop being hard headed.

The test for: if [ blah > “776”.. is a fail always comparison on that line.

You need to treat that as a variable and access the value itself. That is $blah.. or ${blah} as many will use

-j

> 776 runs 1 command and if its over 776 runs something else. Not too hard to understand.

Right now because of the typo it may set a blank line if you bypass otherwise you just type in what you want and save and all is ok. If you try to bypass then you get what you get. The 3 typos are fixed already took 2 minutes.
Also the typos didnt stop you from mining it only set the wrong value in a config file which the web gui uses not cgminer.

In the end all that matters is the ability to control the freq and voltage, I dont think users care how I coded it. Maybe I kept it a cluster fuck to confuse people and something more is going on, never know.

I can always add some encryption but why

I honestly don't know why I try to help you.

YOUR TEST WILL ALWAYS GO TO THE SECOND CONDITION, *_NEVER_* THE FIRST CONDITION unless you make it a variable by simply prepending the test with a $. that's it, That's all I'm trying to say. I'm trying to explain a _bug_ in your implementation.

.... and "maybe i kept it a clusterF to confuse people" is laughable.

Go have whomever wrote your javascript fix your shell scripts; they will have better luck.

... also, it is impossible to fix the race condition in monitorcg, so no, you have not fixed it.

-j

Fixed the typo an retesting now. Just tested the > and it is working just fine so I dont know how you think it is broken. Maybe you need to install it on a z9 board and try yourself. Dunno but the limits are working fine with the typo fixed

edit....
Just ran thru the whole process from sd to public 2.2.1 and all is working how it should be and as I intended it to
Fixed the typos New Release 2.2.1 public is the new public file.

Stop being hard headed.

The test for: if [ blah > “776”.. is a fail always comparison on that line.

You need to treat that as a variable and access the value itself. That is $blah.. or ${blah} as many will use

-j

> 776 runs 1 command and if its over 776 runs something else. Not too hard to understand.

Right now because of the typo it may set a blank line if you bypass otherwise you just type in what you want and save and all is ok. If you try to bypass then you get what you get. The 3 typos are fixed already took 2 minutes.
Also the typos didnt stop you from mining it only set the wrong value in a config file which the web gui uses not cgminer.

In the end all that matters is the ability to control the freq and voltage, I dont think users care how I coded it. Maybe I kept it a cluster fuck to confuse people and something more is going on, never know.

I can always add some encryption but why

I honestly don't know why I try to help you.

YOUR TEST WILL ALWAYS GO TO THE SECOND CONDITION, *_NEVER_* THE FIRST CONDITION unless you make it a variable by simply prepending the test with a $. that's it, That's all I'm trying to say. I'm trying to explain a _bug_ in your implementation.

.... and "maybe i kept it a clusterF to confuse people" is laughable.

Go have whomever wrote your javascript fix your shell scripts; they will have better luck.

... also, it is impossible to fix the race condition in monitorcg, so no, you have not fixed it.

-j
Is your firmware for the X1 only for 4.22 and up?

It is for any. The loading process is by sd.

That's too bad. Its hosted so I can't access it with an SD.

If you have signature checking disable on it then you can update thru the web gui and not the SD

How do I disable that?

I will look at the files again today to see if there is a way to disable it on the x3. If you have ssh enabled it can be done using ssh

Is there a special way to enable SSH?

Usually it is done using a sd image. If you can access the miner with putty then you have ssh. Otherwise again I would have to look at the image file again to see if there is a whole that can be used to do it from the web gui.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Is your firmware for the X1 only for 4.22 and up?

It is for any. The loading process is by sd.

That's too bad. Its hosted so I can't access it with an SD.

If you have signature checking disable on it then you can update thru the web gui and not the SD

How do I disable that?

I will look at the files again today to see if there is a way to disable it on the x3. If you have ssh enabled it can be done using ssh

Is there a special way to enable SSH?
Pages:
Jump to: