Pages:
Author

Topic: T17 OC/OV. S17 Series OC/OV, Antminer B7 OC/OV, S9k, Z11 + others 100% FREE - page 12. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4
Now released Free Z11 v2.0 Chipless Nitrous Public Nicehash Support overclocked and overvolted firmware. Gain +4% in speed. NO DEV or License Required.... User frequency control and some voltage control. Link can be found on first post. The 100% Free Public version is limited to 775m (Paid version goes to 825m and has more voltage control)
hi i am new and have question
i have z11 miner with APW7 (1800W)power
1: i can overclock with this power or i need buy 2000w or 2200w power ?
2: if i use my orginal power my hashrate up to 150k ?
3: with z11 i can mine 3 diffrent coin with add 3 diffrent url and worker (for example zcl,zac,zencash Simultaneous)?
best regard

The Z11 can mine only 1 coin at a time, as far as power the public version you only need 1 PSU rated at 1800 watts the private version you would need either 2 power supplies or 1 bigger then 2000 watts if you run the frequency higher then 787-793. Each miner can vary slightly on the power use.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hi i am new and have question
i have z11 miner with APW7 (1800W)power
1: i can overclock with this power or i need buy 2000w or 2200w power ?
2: if i use my orginal power my hashrate up to 150k ?
3: with z11 i can mine 3 diffrent coin with add 3 diffrent url and worker (for example zcl,zac,zencash Simultaneous)?
best regard
Now Available Z11 v2.0 Chipless Nitrous Private - Provides user frequency control, more voltage settings per frequency, improved performance and better power efficiency. Nicehash Support!!!

PM for purchase details. Cost for Z11 Nitrous Private Image is .75 ZEC or equivalent value in BTC

Limited public Nitrous v2.0 version will be available in the next couple of days.

Reference this post in a PM, get a license for mine, free.

-j

Really we are going to back to this bullshit efudd. I was being respectful and not posting on your thread the new releases and you have to get it all started again.

At least with mine they dont have any dev fee problems or accidental connections to your dev server.
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
Now Available Z11 v2.0 Chipless Nitrous Private - Provides user frequency control, more voltage settings per frequency, improved performance and better power efficiency. Nicehash Support!!!

PM for purchase details. Cost for Z11 Nitrous Private Image is .75 ZEC or equivalent value in BTC

Limited public Nitrous v2.0 version will be available in the next couple of days.

Reference this post in a PM, get a license for mine, free.

-j

Fusionsilicon X1 v4.22 unlocked User controlled freq and voltage is available for 1 ZEC or equal in BTC each. SD Install required and web gui update are both included. Updated to v4.22 offering voltage and frequency control.

Do you have any numbers showing any kind of improvement for the X1? Or a link to your X1 miner mining at a pool?

The newer x1 stuff is locked down. This unlocks the voltage and frequency controls back to the user. No I do not have any numbers as the file was done for another user originally. The performance can vary from machine to machine.

Can you get this other user to provide info? I'd pay for something to increase performance on my X1 but right now, its too much of a mystery to pay 1 ZEC (~$100USD). I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. More data would be great.

I can do that....the main feature is the unlock of the controls. Everything from the 4.xx versions are locked down and not controllable by the user.This image unlcoks it and allows the clocking and voltage to be adjusted. It will give up to 1v instead of 850mv and allows clocking of any frequency.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Fusionsilicon X1 v4.22 unlocked User controlled freq and voltage is available for 1 ZEC or equal in BTC each. SD Install required and web gui update are both included. Updated to v4.22 offering voltage and frequency control.

Do you have any numbers showing any kind of improvement for the X1? Or a link to your X1 miner mining at a pool?

The newer x1 stuff is locked down. This unlocks the voltage and frequency controls back to the user. No I do not have any numbers as the file was done for another user originally. The performance can vary from machine to machine.

Can you get this other user to provide info? I'd pay for something to increase performance on my X1 but right now, its too much of a mystery to pay 1 ZEC (~$100USD). I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. More data would be great.

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

New update Z11 Chipless Nitro Public and Private v1.9 now supports Nicehash, better power effiecency as well as couple other small tweaks.

So, did you end up frying a board in that 2nd Z11?

-j

Don't know what you are talking about. I haven't fried any boards.

edit.....

I will add I have pushed these machines @1.4v and 105-108 temps for a few weeks without any problems. Currently I am getting 158k with temps below 100c I wont disclose the voltage but it is much less then the first releases.

Most board dropout issues are voltage not the heat. The voltage regulators arent monitored and get very hot at times causing them to thermal shutdown or reduce power and at certain freq it isnt enough to keep going. That is why getting rid of the heat in the room and pre-cooling the air coming in by fan or air conditioner helps. My current cost for 490k a month is 700 in electric. Which still leaves a good profit.

Overall I am happy with the outcome of my machines.

New update Z11 Chipless Nitro Public and Private v1.9 now supports Nicehash, better power effiecency as well as couple other small tweaks.

So, did you end up frying a board in that 2nd Z11?

-j
Before purchase, I want to make sure that I can access properly. Using the modified stock firmware to allow SSH/No Sig., what is the SSH username and password?

Everything is the same as stock for the passwords. Stock passwords are root, root for web gui and root, admin for the SSH. The only changes made to the firmware is to cgminer and the web gui. The free version available on the first post is the same firmware with some limits in place. The private version has the freq limit removed and allows you to go as high as 825m, free version is 775m. If you wish to test the accessibility then try the free version then you can always upgrade to the private version.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Before purchase, I want to make sure that I can access properly. Using the modified stock firmware to allow SSH/No Sig., what is the SSH username and password?
Good job with v1.7 for selecting frequencies.
I tried to use v1.5 and had issues all the time as i did not have enough power probably.  

Now i able to run v 1.7 BUT once i put a desired frequency, lets say 743 High voltage, the speed goes to 142k/sol and then drops to 120  and this happening  whatever i set .  
With the stock firmware the miner is stable at 138 K/sols.  Going back to the stock firmware for now.

Thank you for your feedback....I lowered the voltages some and now know they have to go back up a little. I only have 2 machines to test on and try to get it so everyone can use it. When you get very little feedback it is hard to tune it more without additional data from users

THe 775 H should becloser to 150k give or take.
I tried to use v1.5 and had issues all the time as i did not have enough power probably.  

Now i able to run v 1.7 BUT once i put a desired frequency, lets say 743 High voltage, the speed goes to 142k/sol and then drops to 120  and this happening  whatever i set . 
With the stock firmware the miner is stable at 138 K/sols.  Going back to the stock firmware for now.

Yeah. These really need to be tuned specific to each machine, unfortunately. If you want to be experimental, mine let’s you select frequency and voltage for each board to dial in what works for your system and environment. There are those on the discord who are sharing their tunes as well.

-j
Activity: 5
Merit: 2

Now i able to run v 1.7 BUT once i put a desired frequency, lets say 743 High voltage, the speed goes to 142k/sol and then drops to 120  and this happening  whatever i set . 
With the stock firmware the miner is stable at 138 K/sols.  Going back to the stock firmware for now.
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
You keep saying I’m on ignore. Yet you keep replying to my posts. LOL
Pages:
Jump to: