Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 664. (Read 197743 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
July 20, 2017, 12:33:01 AM
Us Open 2017  (August 28 - September 10) Prize Money Rises to $50.4M! This is the tournament with the richest prize pool in history

How much will players earn?

Winner             $3,7M
Finalist             $1,8M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

Tennis game is also becoming the richest game in the world. As per now, i think football is the richest game I am not sure or else base ball these players are getting millions of salary per month. Now tennis players also started to earn huge money from big tournament. Who will become the 3.7M dollar baby any guess?

Wow this is what tennis players need . There are tons of players out there who spend all their time on tennis:) I am not talking about big guns and yeah you are right Soccer is the richest game right now in the world and if you take individual game then Tennis is the first.
Wow that's indeed a lot of money to be won by playing tennis, Even the money at the first round is really impressive,  I wonder how much money Serena Williams have won throughout the years.I am betting for Roger Federer to once again scoop the top  prize with major tennis players currently out injured.
Yes it is huge money. If you play one game, you will get $50k. Which company will give us this much salary? That is why now every youth wants to become sports player. And I think Boxing is the highest individual pay game. The boxers will get more than millions of money from just game one.
Maybe it's really a good game and behind that impressions of having an opportunity to gain good money as income of about $50k, I think that's a great one. In my insights about that, young people in my place doesn't really gave interest about it and they just prefer having fun like basketball and not tennis. They thought that it was just for older ones,  because there's no idea of wide sports system that goverrment could support them to be on tennis leauge like what's mentioned on tis thread; earning that big salary in the future.

Yes, tennis is a very rich sport! Federer and Djokovic have earned more than 100M in tournament prizes but top players also earn a lot with sponsors (Djokovic, Federer, Nadal also earn 40M each year with sponsors)

Yeah tennis has now become very lucrative for most players, specially the top 5. But back in the days, tournament prize money is so small eventhough that the sports is very popular even then. That's why you will see a lot of young and upcoming players are trying to break in the tennis scene because of the prize money involved.

Federer is still the best when it comes to forehand, I will not remove my support from him no matter even if he loses, He made a comeback and it can be seen , and playing at home he is a beast.

Yes. Roger Federer has the best forehand on tennis right now. No one can come close to him. Wimbledon is his, he own that court. LOL.
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
July 19, 2017, 11:44:44 PM
Congratulations to King Roger Federer for winning his 8th wimbledon at 35 years without losing 1 set!
He is the most talented player of all time, he is "Tennis"

amazing roger federer performance
federer is very old tennis player but still good performance
same the legend andre agasi and pete sampras, but federer above sampras and agasi

This wimbeldon is His homecourt, and the way he play all through out the conference. Was indeed the best Ive ever seen in his career. He aint that old enough, there are other players who is same at his age and some are much older. Its just that he took every chances he has to improve and lastly he really is born for tennis. I hope that he could win the remaining US and Australian Open.
Federer is still the best when it comes to forehand, I will not remove my support from him no matter even if he loses, He made a comeback and it can be seen , and playing at home he is a beast.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 07:40:26 PM
Congratulations to King Roger Federer for winning his 8th wimbledon at 35 years without losing 1 set!

same the legend andre agasi and pete sampras, but federer above sampras and agasi

This wimbeldon is His homecourt, and the way he play all through out the conference. Was indeed the best Ive ever seen in his career. He aint that old enough, there are other players who is same at his age and some are much older. Its just that he took every chances he has to improve and lastly he really is born for tennis. I hope that he could win the remaining US and Australian Open.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
July 19, 2017, 05:07:01 PM
Us Open 2017  (August 28 - September 10) Prize Money Rises to $50.4M! This is the tournament with the richest prize pool in history

Winner             $3,7M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

Tennis game is also becoming the richest game in the world. As per now, i think football is the richest game I am not sure or else base ball these players are getting millions of salary per month. Now tennis players also started to earn huge money from big tournament. Who will become the 3.7M dollar baby any guess?

Wow this is what tennis players need . There are tons of players out there who spend all their time on tennis:) I am not talking about big guns and yeah you are right Soccer is the richest game right now in the world and if you take individual game then Tennis is the first.
Wow that's indeed a lot of money to be won by playing tennis, Even the money at the first round is really impressive,  I wonder how much money Serena Williams have won throughout the years.I am betting for Roger Federer to once again scoop the top  prize with major tennis players currently out injured.
Yes it is huge money. If you play one game, you will get $50k. Which company will give us this much salary? That is why now every youth wants to become sports player. And I think Boxing is the highest individual pay game. The boxers will get more than millions of money from just game one.
Maybe it's really a good game and behind that impressions of having an opportunity to gain good money as income of about $50k, I think that's a great one. In my insights about that, young people in my place doesn't really gave interest about it and they just prefer having fun like basketball and not tennis. They thought that it was just for older ones,  because there's no idea of wide sports system that goverrment could support them to be on tennis leauge like what's mentioned on tis thread; earning that big salary in the future.

Yes, tennis is a very rich sport! Federer and Djokovic have earned more than 100M in tournament prizes but top players also earn a lot with sponsors (Djokovic, Federer, Nadal also earn 40M each year with sponsors)
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 05:06:49 PM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 04:33:03 PM
Love that there is a tennis thread!  I'm going with djokovic!
Activity: 672
July 19, 2017, 04:18:38 PM

Winner             $3,7M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

legendary
Merit: 1006
July 19, 2017, 10:03:51 AM

Winner             $3,7M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

Activity: 434
July 19, 2017, 07:16:53 AM

Winner             $3,7M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 19, 2017, 07:04:50 AM

Winner             $3,7M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
July 19, 2017, 05:04:10 AM

Winner             $3,7M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

legendary
July 19, 2017, 04:52:10 AM

Winner             $3,7M
Finalist             $1,8M
Semi-finalist     $920K
Quarter-finalist $470k
Fourth-round    $253k
Third-round      $144k
Second-round    $86K
First-round        $50k

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
July 18, 2017, 06:15:09 PM
As smooth as butter for Roger Federer, Its a shame for Cilic not to show what he has got, looked very tired from the very beginning of first set and could not even break a server.
Anyways Congrats to The #5 year old Federer for the Title.
As for the match itself, Cilic never got into his comfort zone. Cilic overcooked so many forehands on those low slice backhand returns, and Federer able to pick off so many even first serves.
Federer is the greatest tennis player of all time. Please don't retire yet.
It was clear to see Cilic was suffering from some kind of injury , tournament directors and physio talked to him and most probably told him not to retire because the Wimbledon finals is watched by millions of people around the world . I am really happy because he didn't give up until the end.
Yes we should appreciate him. he controlled his pain and played a full match. If he took retirement in the middle of the game, then millions of tennis lovers will get disappointed. But he managed to play a full game. Actually, we have to congratulate Cilic. Becasue of his injury, the match was not much interested, but Federer fans enjoyed this movement congrats, Federer.

Yes a lot of credit goes to Cilic to keep fighting on with his injury to keep the fans happy as it would of been a disappointing end to the match if he retired early with his injury. We see this time and time again in Grand Slam finals where players keep fighting on even though they sustained an injury just like Nadal did a few years ago in the Australia open when Stan Wawrinka won, Nadal fought right to the end and never gave up.

Yup. We also need to congratulate Cilic for a good showing even though he is injured. He really tried despite all the pains and injuries he suffered. But no denying Federer I think. Even if Cilic is healthy Roger will still win. It will be a different game though but the end result will be the same. There's no shame on the part of Cilic. Its not just your time.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
July 17, 2017, 07:11:26 PM
As smooth as butter for Roger Federer, Its a shame for Cilic not to show what he has got, looked very tired from the very beginning of first set and could not even break a server.
As for the match itself, Cilic never got into his comfort zone. Cilic overcooked so many forehands on those low slice backhand returns, and Federer able to pick off so many even first serves.
It was clear to see Cilic was suffering from some kind of injury , tournament directors and physio talked to him and most probably told him not to retire because the Wimbledon finals is watched by millions of people around the world . I am really happy because he didn't give up until the end.
Yes we should appreciate him. he controlled his pain and played a full match. If he took retirement in the middle of the game, then millions of tennis lovers will get disappointed. But he managed to play a full game. Actually, we have to congratulate Cilic. Becasue of his injury, the match was not much interested, but Federer fans enjoyed this movement congrats, Federer.

Yes a lot of credit goes to Cilic to keep fighting on with his injury to keep the fans happy as it would of been a disappointing end to the match if he retired early with his injury. We see this time and time again in Grand Slam finals where players keep fighting on even though they sustained an injury just like Nadal did a few years ago in the Australia open when Stan Wawrinka won, Nadal fought right to the end and never gave up.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2017, 10:07:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
July 17, 2017, 05:50:27 AM
Atp Ranking:

1)Murray       7750
2)Nadal         7465
3)Federer      6545
4)Djokovic     6325

5)Wawrinka   6140
6)Cilic           5075
7)Thiem        4030
8 )Nishikori    3740
9)Raonic        3310
10)Dimitrov    3160
10)A. Zverev  3160

Singles Race 2017:

1)Nadal           7095
2)Federer        6545
3)Thiem          3345
4)Wawrinka     3150
5)Cilic             2905
6)A. Zverev     2710
7)Djokovic       2585
8 )Murray        2290
9)Dimitrov       1925
10)Berdich       1905

Fab4 are still in the top 4 places in the ranking.
Surely Nadal and Federer will close the season in the top 2 places in the ranking, we will see if both will return in the first place in the ranking atp.

Nadal missed the best opportunity to take 1st rank on ATP list. if he manages to reach finals in this Wimbledon tournament then he will sit in first place. But bad luck still there is no much difference with Murray if he wins next event then I think he will come to the first place. Congratulation to Federer finally he not disappointed us and won this title.
legendary
July 17, 2017, 05:22:33 AM
Atp Ranking:

1)Murray       7750
2)Nadal         7465
3)Federer      6545
4)Djokovic     6325

5)Wawrinka   6140
6)Cilic           5075
7)Thiem        4030
8 )Nishikori    3740
9)Raonic        3310
10)Dimitrov    3160
10)A. Zverev  3160

Singles Race 2017:

1)Nadal           7095
2)Federer        6545
3)Thiem          3345
4)Wawrinka     3150
5)Cilic             2905
6)A. Zverev     2710
7)Djokovic       2585
8 )Murray        2290
9)Dimitrov       1925
10)Berdich       1905

Fab4 are still in the top 4 places in the ranking.
Surely Nadal and Federer will close the season in the top 2 places in the ranking, we will see if both will return in the first place in the ranking atp.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2017, 02:14:50 AM
Activity: 726
July 17, 2017, 01:38:25 AM
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
July 17, 2017, 12:47:53 AM
Jump to: