Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 701. (Read 198064 times)

legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
March 16, 2017, 03:10:46 AM
Good match from Kyrgios, though he seemed like he was playing pretty passive in random points but that just seems to be his style. Djokovic looked like he had no strength in his legs.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 16, 2017, 02:59:25 AM
There is yet another upset in Indian wells for the day when Nick Kyrgios beats Novak Djokovic and with the win Kyrgios will progress to quarter-finals and the win is astoshining as he defeated for former number one in two straight sets,he will be facing either Rafael Nadal or Roger Federer.
Kyrgios is playing the best tennis of his life right now , great serving and forehand . Federer has a great chance to win the title here "again" as he b Nadal in straight sets easily .
Wawrinka is struggling in the final set right now against Nishioka.
If he is the Djokovic killer then I will say he can beat Federer with ease. The old man can not have too much in his gas tank for another title win this year. No way. He was hurting from the AO at the beginning of the year and don't think he has fully recovered from that epic bout versus Nadal.
And if Nadal has been beat then there is not one that can challenge him, not even Wawrinka.
Nadal was beaten at ease too by Federer that's what makes me think what happens if it is Federer v Kyrgios . Kyrgios has great serve but Djokovic who returns very well couldn't manage to win the match . Semi-Finals is going to be epic according to me , I am rooting for Federer and Nishikori.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
March 15, 2017, 10:49:29 PM
There is yet another upset in Indian wells for the day when Nick Kyrgios beats Novak Djokovic and with the win Kyrgios will progress to quarter-finals and the win is astoshining as he defeated for former number one in two straight sets,he will be facing either Rafael Nadal or Roger Federer.
Kyrgios is playing the best tennis of his life right now , great serving and forehand . Federer has a great chance to win the title here "again" as he b Nadal in straight sets easily .
If he is the Djokovic killer then I will say he can beat Federer with ease. The old man can not have too much in his gas tank for another title win this year. No way. He was hurting from the AO at the beginning of the year and don't think he has fully recovered from that epic bout versus Nadal.
And if Nadal has been beat then there is not one that can challenge him, not even Wawrinka.
legendary
March 15, 2017, 10:43:30 PM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
March 15, 2017, 08:29:54 PM
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 07:37:55 PM
Kei Nishikori defeated Donald Young and there was a time when i thought it could go to the third set when Donald Young started out really strong in the second set by winning two serves and at one point i thought it could go to the third set but Nishikori came back strong and won the match with two straight sets.
Activity: 434
* BetOpen.co *
March 15, 2017, 02:08:26 PM
Check out amazing Indian Wells events, available on BetOpen platform, including legends Nadal and Federer battling each other:

RAFAEL NADAL - ROGER FEDERER

NICK KYRGIOS - NOVAK DJOKOVIC
GAEL MONFILS - DOMINIC THIEM

Place your bets and win big!
Get 125% First Deposit bonus(250mB) and 50% Parlay bonus!
No withdrawal fees
No ID verification, we respect anonymity

Good Luck

-------------------------
BETOPEN.CO
It's a good time to make money in these matches, Especially Nadal vs. Roger Federer match, it is most waiting match many gamblers and tennis lovers are waiting for this movement. Now the tournament heats up to having big matches b/w strong players. My pick in this match is Nadal he playing well since last few tournament I hope he will win this match. Any guess?

Nadal vs. Federer battles are always unpredictable, like their latest rivalry on Australian Open 2017 Final  Smiley

We wish you good luck and win big!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
March 15, 2017, 01:54:52 PM
Check out amazing Indian Wells events, available on BetOpen platform, including legends Nadal and Federer battling each other:

No withdrawal fees

Good Luck

BETOPEN.CO
It's a good time to make money in these matches, Especially Nadal vs. Roger Federer match, it is most waiting match many gamblers and tennis lovers are waiting for this movement. Now the tournament heats up to having big matches b/w strong players. My pick in this match is Nadal he playing well since last few tournament I hope he will win this match. Any guess?
* BetOpen.co *
March 15, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

No withdrawal fees

Good Luck

BETOPEN.CO
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
March 15, 2017, 10:40:58 AM
Another surprise in Indian Wells: Cilic (7th in the ATP rankings) lost against American Fritz (136th in the ATP rankings)

Nishikori has the easiest board and an easy road to the semifinals:
-The third round against Muller
-Eighths finals against Pouille
-Quarter finals against Dimitrov

16th finals: big match between Djokovic and Del Potro who could be at least a semi-final!

This becomes most interesting tournament from start of the season, for tomorrow match expect to see 3 sets in game del potro djokovic think that they will decided in tie breaks at least first two sets maybe i consider playing over 24.5 gems
Would of bet on this match for being over on 24.5 gems Cheesy
Those are alot of gems but Djokovic seem to always come from behind in his last matches since last summer and look to continue on and not dominating as he use to in all of his games. Wink
Activity: 530
March 15, 2017, 10:09:04 AM
Indian Wells draw is really unbalanced!
-In the semifinals will go one of these 4: Lajovic,Cuevas, Carreno-Busta, Goffin
-Wawrinka has an easy next round against Niskioka and in the quarterfinals Thiem or Monfils
-Nishikori has an easy road to the semifinals: netx round against Young ,  quarterfinals against Sock or Jaziri.-
-In the lower half of the draw Federer vs Nadal and Diokovic vs Kyrgios.
These two matches were the semi-finals, and instead only one of these four will go in the semifinals.

Finally some names I recognize in this tourny, hah.
Will put some mbtc on these matches as I need to get back into the swing of things cause haven't bet on a tennis match since the aussie open. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
March 15, 2017, 09:33:07 AM
Indian Wells draw is really unbalanced!
-In the semifinals will go one of these 4: Lajovic,Cuevas, Carreno-Busta, Goffin
-Wawrinka has an easy next round against Niskioka and in the quarterfinals Thiem or Monfils
-Nishikori has an easy road to the semifinals: netx round against Young ,  quarterfinals against Sock or Jaziri.-
-In the lower half of the draw Federer vs Nadal and Diokovic vs Kyrgios.
These two matches were the semi-finals, and instead only one of these four will go in the semifinals.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
March 15, 2017, 08:55:25 AM
Djokovic made it in the end. The match was really close in moments though. Del Potro won the 2nd set and was up a break in the first (although he lost it eventually of course) - The third set was all djokovic though-
If Del potro managed to win the first set then I think he could have won the match , its very hard to comeback after loosing the first set against Djokovic as he gives his full and plays incredible tennis in the final set ( 3rd or 5th doesn't matter ) . It was a great match though.
This match was full entertainment, the tight match finally Djokovic managed to win this game, first 2 sets are amazing both played superbly to win the game, in final set I think Del Potro lose his confidence and surrender to Djokovic. It's good to see well performance from Djokovic congrats.   
Activity: 420
March 15, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
Mobis Phoebus - Sonic Boom  pick:Mobis Phoebus      @1.37

Lapuan Korikobrat - Helsinki Seagulls pick:Lapuan Korikobrat            @1.47

MBK Lucenec - Prievidza pick: MBK Lucenec      @2.56   

Ironi Nahariya - Telekom Baskets Bonn Ironi Nahariya        @1.62
legendary
March 15, 2017, 02:26:22 AM
Djokovic made it in the end. The match was really close in moments though. Del Potro won the 2nd set and was up a break in the first (although he lost it eventually of course) - The third set was all djokovic though-
If Del potro managed to win the first set then I think he could have won the match , its very hard to comeback after loosing the first set against Djokovic as he gives his full and plays incredible tennis in the final set ( 3rd or 5th doesn't matter ) . It was a great match though.
* BetOpen.co *
March 15, 2017, 02:22:33 AM
Check out important Indian Wells events available today on BetOpen:

INDIAN WELLS ATP

No withdrawal fees

Good Luck

BETOPEN.CO
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
March 15, 2017, 01:06:53 AM
legendary
March 14, 2017, 10:01:07 PM
Didn't Nadal and Djokovic get knocked out of that tournatment already? Or was that Novak and Murray?
So many matches going on right now so I could be mistaken. Just remember someone saying all the top seeds have left a tournament in the first and second rounds which is really unheard of.
No ,both Nadal and Djokovic are still in the tournament . It was Murray who got knocked out in the first round against pospisil . Next up we have great matches , Nadal v Federer and Del potro v Djokovic Smiley Expecting Del potro to go forward.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
March 14, 2017, 06:57:15 PM
Important Indian Wells events, with participants such as Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Del Potro, Dimitrov, Monflis, Thiem, Kyrgios and other top players available on BetOpen:

INDIAN WELLS ATP
INDIAN WELLS WTA

No withdrawal fees

Good Luck

BETOPEN.CO

Didn't Nadal and Djokovic get knocked out of that tournatment already? Or was that Novak and Murray?
So many matches going on right now so I could be mistaken. Just remember someone saying all the top seeds have left a tournament in the first and second rounds which is really unheard of.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
March 14, 2017, 05:10:06 PM
Starting date and time: 14.03.2017 22:30(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/indian-wells/pliskova-karolina-v-bacsinszky-timea/event/11257105?ref=tipster3

Match:Pliskova, Karolina vs Bacsinszky, Timea
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/9GuC8poJyRgZ5venc

Jump to: