Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas Hold'em and Omaha/Omaha8 Poker Room - NL, Limit, Potlimit games - page 11. (Read 88125 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Small bug?  You can't withdraw fractions of a bitcent apparently.  I had 1.0933 bitcoins and it would let me withdraw 1.09, but not 1.0933.

This is not a bug, the site calls this out as a limitation on the withdrawal page.

Well, I mean. Clearly it isn't a feature either, but we know about it and warn you on the site. Maybe we could send fractions as long as it's over a penny (to avoid your entire tx being eaten by fees), I'll look into it.

Another solution would be to buy in with your fractions and flip until you lose or have a whole penny :p
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Small bug?  You can't withdraw fractions of a bitcent apparently.  I had 1.0933 bitcoins and it would let me withdraw 1.09, but not 1.0933.
Activity: 308
10 20 nl being played

To be specific - 10/20 bitcents, not btc Smiley (not quite the crazy nosebleeds)
Activity: 109
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
I signed up... but there only seems to be 3 players online?

Sunday afternoon is pokerstars.com's busiest day....?

That, and the two players I saw playing were almost definitely bots. They were folding and betting hands within fractions of a second.

If you come in during a hand it catches you up at lightning speed. You probably saw that. If the speed persisted they were just really fast players.
Activity: 74
www.minethings.com
A tip for betcoi.in: rename the .css file each time you change it, otherwise ppl will have the old one until F5.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Room switched to bitcents. i.e. if you see on table 1, this means you bet 0.01 BTC.

The tabbed sections don't work on Chrome for Windows.  You can't click on Heads Up or Regular - you only see the Popular tables.

Could someone else confirm this bug? I just tried in Win7 with freshly downloaded Chrome and it works.

tomcollins, what browser and OS version you use? may be something specific to these versions.. Also, please try to clear cache and try again. May be something cached?

Now it works.  Weird.
eof
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
hrm.

no those were both my transactions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Can you check the account history for user `eof`?

I thought I should have a couple BTC in there, and I am seeing nothing.

Last Thing I knew is i took 16 btc to a table and donked it off.. while there was like 18.something in the account. 

340   Bitcoin   6.27   1LYGCz9C2DDwmAwZR9s7qnCaPoJBEXEmRe   2011-05-08T23:26:45   2011-05-08T23:26:45
341   Bitcoin   6.66   1MeU1RQE6tBGDJ3dgoVBy7BtJuPrvhtTxE   2011-05-09T01:46:21   2011-05-09T01:46:21

This are two withdrawal done from your account. if you do not recognize these - contact me via email to investigate it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Last Thing I knew is i took 16 btc to a table and donked it off.. while there was like 18.something in the account. 

If I had a dollar for every time I thought there was still some money in my online poker account... and there wasn't... I'd be playing poker.
eof
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

That, and the two players I saw playing were almost definitely bots. They were folding and betting hands within fractions of a second.

Currently only real room fans sits there constantly. And they are definitely not bots. Just play for fun and fast =)

From my experience, room sees the most people during late evening US time and less during weekends.
all tables are in bitcents right now. ie 10/20 - is 0.1BTC/0.2BTC

OK, but you really ought to say that on the page somewhere, no?  (Rather than just assuming everyone knows.)

Don't mean to sound negative - really like what you've done.  I guess there was an update in the last 24 hours?  The interface seems slicker, although I've only played around with the site a little bit.

Nothing set in stone and you are right - I am going to find best way to tell what is real stakes are. Either through using "chips" as internal currency or referring to bitcents (or bitmili ?). Anyway, this project will be changing constantly to fit most of requirements of players that's why I need your feedbacks. Thank you!

OK, but you really ought to say that on the page somewhere, no?  (Rather than just assuming everyone knows.)

Don't mean to sound negative - really like what you've done.  I guess there was an update in the last 24 hours?  The interface seems slicker, although I've only played around with the site a little bit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Can you make the units more explicit in the tables list?  I see there is a 10/20 game going on right now, but I'm a little uncertain on whether that's 10/20 bitcoins or 10/20 bitcents.  Don't really want to sit down in case it's bitcoins!
Try to clear cache. I am pretty sure that should do it.
Activity: 74
www.minethings.com
It seems to work fine for me in Win 7/Chrome. Firefox is another story though.  The tabs there aren't tabs at all. 

Installed both FF3.6 and FF4 into Win7 - in both betco.in tables pages work fine. Could you post screenshot of an issue?

FF4 on Win7:
http://i.imgur.com/Xtkau.png
It seems to work fine for me in Win 7/Chrome. Firefox is another story though.  The tabs there aren't tabs at all. 

Installed both FF3.6 and FF4 into Win7 - in both betco.in tables pages work fine. Could you post screenshot of an issue?

Also it seems that our account balance units are bitcents but are the tables still showing bitcoins?  That's unclear and should be reconciled. 

Site uses bitcents now everywhere except deposit/withdrawal page. I.e. on the 1c/2c table you real blinds are 0.0001btc / 0.0002btc

Edit: getting a persistent "waiting for betco.in" status bar after sitting at a table.  It's my first time using chrome instead of FF so maybe it's always been that way?

i think it was forever. will look in to it after major problems solved.
Pages:
Jump to: