Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas Hold'em and Omaha/Omaha8 Poker Room - NL, Limit, Potlimit games - page 9. (Read 88115 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello,
my question is: How will you know me as the sender of the BTCif I choose another adress than the emergency one? I do not get it..please enlighten me  Grin

Each account have uniq btc address. All money sent to this address will be deposited to your account. Emergency address is for case when some disaster happen (read, some government agency do a raid to data center and steal whole rack of servers instead of just one offending... =)). Server stores only small amount of bitcoins. Therefore it will be possible to return most of 'em in case of server problems.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hello,
my  1st. question is: How will you know me as the sender of the BTCif I choose another adress than the emergency one? I do not get it..please enlighten me  Grin
2nd one: I do not see any 0.01 tables , I see only 0.1 to 0.2 tables. Maybe I understand sthg wrong? Can you name me a table with lower bets? I am not a natural english speaker so maybe I am getting the decription wrong.
Thanks!
It is not under any type of review. I setup cron script which send away most of coins from server. If server unable to send coins right away - it will tell you. Once this happens I go to admin panel, look for not processed withdrawal and send em from local wallet. That's it =) I understand that this can be annoying but  I once lost 680 btc due everything being automated and security vulnerability exposed =)  Just processed all unprocessed withdrawals.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey great work.  I love the site.  I've gone from 13 BTC all the way down to .5 BTC the past few days. It's been a roller coaster of fun.  By the way, I recently tried to withdraw a certain amount of BTC and I got the message that the withdrawal was under review.  All the other times I withdrew bitcoins I had the message that they were sent right away.  Is there some threshold where over a certain amount it needs a review? It kinda worries me that my BTC's are in limbo and there is no way to see your list of withdrawals on the site.

I think a separate page with a list of all your Deposits and Withdraws would be nice.

Again, great work, keep up the updates.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006
When are we getting NLHE STT and MTT?
Activity: 61
yes i love this site !!! 1btc will last me weeks  Smiley  Smiley  Grin ive had some nice pots too its purely entertainment for me while im bored at work lol ....

sidenotes:

the tourny idea mention above me is a great idea !!!!
not sure if this is a bug but while playing if me and another play both go all the way ( all 5 cards on board) there are times it wont show what they had and i would like to know what i lost too...
not a big deal but having an "all-in" button would be nice.

ill think of more once i start playing more again lost all my chips today  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry
Activity: 588
firstbits.com/1kznfw
I just wanted to say thanks. I finally have enough mining going that I get to .01 on deepbit. I was able to put it over to your site and had a good time on the .0001/.0002 tables. It's way more fun than the free sites where jackasses come in and just push their daily coins all in. Great job!
Activity: 44
Is there any way we can get a daily, weekly, and/or monthly tournament going ? I think it would attract new members and get more people people, like the old ones on PokerStars. Actually anything you emulate from PokerStars is a good idea but a daily No Limit Hold em tournament that starts at the same time every day would be beneficial to all parties involved.
Thanks for reporting this. I will put this into issues list.
It supposed to allow you to keep window with table open without being sit any amount of time. If it "kicks out" - this probably a bug. To see why this happens I need to know more information. The best will be to see log from Console from Developer Tools in Chrome or FireBug in FireFox.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
I went in to watch but it kicked me out after a couple minutes.

Is there a way we can observe without getting kicked out ?

so we can learn the ropes a bit.

I love poker but I never played the holdem.

Just regular poker.
In times like these we must remember there are upstanding members of the community like hippich, who when was hacked, instantly was communicative and returned all balances. Let's hope magical does the same.

Thanks. Although, it was much lighter issue back then =) But lesson learned and no big balances left on server.

But still, I believe it's owner of the coins who should be responsible for most coins. Keep only minimal amount you use on third party services (including mine). The rest - in safe place. It's just a good idea. Hacker will have to work much more to hack individual users instead one centralized place.

ps: fixed _possible_ csrf issue right after heard about all these issues with mtgox.
pps: I recommend people to change their passwords on betco.in if you used same password on mtgox.com.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
had fun playing there today. stakes confused me at first. .10/.25 is main table going lately and at 17$ a bitcoin is like 2/4, or 2 cent/ 4 cent for those not used to poker lingo.

come join the fun at the penny poker tables!
Activity: 109
In times like these we must remember there are upstanding members of the community like hippich, who when was hacked, instantly was communicative and returned all balances. Let's hope magical does the same.
Activity: 11
What's with all the freezing?  Three times today (my first day).
Free bumps, you say?

edit: OH OH OH? RATHOLING NOW DISABLED
Activity: 308
On the upside, all the free bumps are kind of nice.  Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Oh, good.

Hey guys I have this great idea for a game. I just need a programmer, and an artist, and....

but apart from all the work, I can do everything else!
that hurt im not gonna lie, I can do the art actually I just don't know programing...
Activity: 308
Oh, good.

Hey guys I have this great idea for a game. I just need a programmer, and an artist, and....

but apart from all the work, I can do everything else!
Pages:
Jump to: