Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas Hold'em and Omaha/Omaha8 Poker Room - NL, Limit, Potlimit games - page 8. (Read 88115 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I want to feel your empty heart.
Can we see 5-player sit-and-gos where the top three players win prizes.

3rd place wins 20% of pool, 2nd place wins 30% of pool and first place wins 50% of the pool (5 entry fees = pool)

This model can be used with any price buy-in  Buyins could be 1 BTC, 2, BTC, 5 BTC, 10 BTC, 20 BTC, ect. ect. 

The odds are better, the payout is much more inviting, and its just a more casual format.
5-mans were the old-school way sites did things.  it be nice to see some 5-mans going on.

Thanks for the consideration

Here: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=25622.msg318849#msg318849

You can run what ever type of game you want, even tournaments where the top players win certain amounts. In fact, you can even make a rake and keep it yourself.
Activity: 84
any idea when the site will be back up?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm hoping that us that were playing while the site was down don't get screwed out of our chips that we won during the maintenance.  Other than that, keep up the good work with fixing bugs and such.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006
Can we see 5-player sit-and-gos where the top three players win prizes. 

3rd place wins 20% of pool, 2nd place wins 30% of pool and first place wins 50% of the pool (5 entry fees = pool)

This model can be used with any price buy-in  Buyins could be 1 BTC, 2, BTC, 5 BTC, 10 BTC, 20 BTC, ect. ect. 

Any special reason for 5 player? 6 is standard.

Activity: 308
Back up now. Sorry about that!
I just woke up and I need my poker fix!!! This update (in my head) is taking too long! Need poker fix now!
Activity: 70
I want to feel your empty heart.
I've found bitcoins only month ago, but it really represents something I thought about. And I really like the fact this is open source project.

As a first my project where I am going to use bitcoins - I created poker room which accept bitcoins and only bitcoins.

Address of the project - https://betco.in

Any discussion are welcome!

I hate hijacking threads, but I have, at least, something relevant to add. BitBetter.org is also conducting poker games, but with no rake. You win, you get the whole pot. Check us out if you're bored and you love poker. 10 people max, can do high/low bitcoin buy-ins.
Activity: 308
SNG is definitely something we are working on, as are MTTs.

Next server restart will bring a long-awaited change. That's right, the raise amount now actually makes sense!

And we know what a bet is, we promise Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
I wrote an email suggesting  Sit N Go tourneys. Just wanted to be annoying cause I'm drunk sorry. Enjoying the site very much btw.

SNG will be hard to pull off since getting 10 players to play the same limit is tough enough.

You're thinking backwards.

SNG are very popular. I don't play there now because SNG are not offered. Its my favorite format.

I second this, SNG tournaments are great.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006
I wrote an email suggesting  Sit N Go tourneys. Just wanted to be annoying cause I'm drunk sorry. Enjoying the site very much btw.

SNG will be hard to pull off since getting 10 players to play the same limit is tough enough.

You're thinking backwards.

SNG are very popular. I don't play there now because SNG are not offered. Its my favorite format.

SNG does not have to be 10-max. 6-max and 2-player are just as popular.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I wrote an email suggesting  Sit N Go tourneys. Just wanted to be annoying cause I'm drunk sorry. Enjoying the site very much btw.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee make players' timebank a little SMALLER? plays like molasses.

other than that: GREAT WORK!

Thanks for feedback! =)

As for time bank - each table have 5 limits. 1 - slowest, 5 - fastest (make sure you are on a good connection to server to play at table 5). Just browse available tables on the left and sit at one you like =)
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee make players' timebank a little SMALLER? plays like molasses.

other than that: GREAT WORK!
Activity: 658
I'm playing 3/6 as we speak
this is a cool project, I put some money on the site

the interface is not very responsive, however
also, I would like the option to wait for the big blind to come around instead of posting
Activity: 588
firstbits.com/1kznfw
0.01 - 0.02 - is lowest possible table.

Yupp, got it!

Note that's .01/.02 "chips" which is really .0001/.0002 btc. I still get a little messed up when I'm thinking about my bets "is this pot worth $2 or 2 cents?" Smiley
Activity: 65

Yupp, got it!
Activity: 546
Activity: 65
Thanks for quick reply, was just editing my post with a 2nd question and here you are....
and just saw my mistake, it was about the . before the number, so now I got it.
In Germany we use 0,00 and not 0.00, that had confused me.
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: