Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas Hold'em and Omaha/Omaha8 Poker Room - NL, Limit, Potlimit games - page 6. (Read 88115 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
so you're saying you checked the hand history if pigki and saw nothing wrong with his all in plays? Oh and then u came on the table to tell the remaining players to learn how to play when they had pigki beat 90% of the time, did you not say that?

exactly. what can you put on table to prove you are right? and i came to table because someone was sending me chats. i looked at how it was going on and after seeing you and other players accusing another guy of cheating - i stepped in. btw i still look over what you chat about even if i do not sit there...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The site can't freeze like it does...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
prove it or shut up. it is simple.
Activity: 84
looks like they just "took space". but i kinda like their design =)
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
anyone know this site here: http://playbitcoinpoker.com/ ?
seems like a bit of a ripoff, to be honest.
no players, as well.
Ah. Now make sense. =)

Yeah, I need to go away from rounding to 2 digits after dot completely. It was laid down when software did not support more then 2 digits after dot =))
Activity: 322
I edited my last post, but you probably won't see it unless I make this post.
That's very strange, since I approved batch of withdrawal today and 90% of them are x.xx type of numbers.

just random thought - do you use dot or comma? never tried comma and pretty sure it will not work.
Also, I'm having problems when trying to make a withdraw.  Say I have 2.86 BTC, and I want to take a portion out, like 1.5, it doesn't let me.  I can take out 1, or 2, but not the decimals?

Non decimals should work fine. Did you receive message that your withdrawal needs additional processing or it did not go through at all?

That's what I'm saying, non-decimals are fine, but the actual decimals aren't fine.

It errors out.. says something about "wrong number." I can't remember.

EDIT:

I think I figured it out....  You know how it has your chips balance, and then your BTC balance in parenthesis? Well, the BTC balance is ROUNDED to the nearest bit cent.  So, I had 285.75 chips and (2.86 ฿). So, when I tried to take out coins, I put 1.86 btc, but that's wrong. I should have put 1.85 btc. (I wanted to leave 1 coin in there)

So, when your script is rounding UP, the btc balance in essence, is wrong. It won't let you take out that amount. When it's rounding DOWN, there's no problem.
Also, I'm having problems when trying to make a withdraw.  Say I have 2.86 BTC, and I want to take a portion out, like 1.5, it doesn't let me.  I can take out 1, or 2, but not the decimals?

Non decimals should work fine. Did you receive message that your withdrawal needs additional processing or it did not go through at all?
The client will now never post the BB out of position; it will always wait for the BB to come around before auto-posting.

I noticed. I didn't like it before hand.

Also, I'm having problems when trying to make a withdraw.  Say I have 2.86 BTC, and I want to take a portion out, like 1.5, it doesn't let me.  I can take out 1, or 2, but not the decimals?
Activity: 308
Agreed about berating the bad players, but on all the big online sites, any player dealt into the hand (cash or tourney) can easily see an opponent's mucked showdown hand.

After they bring up the hand history. It's not displayed at the table.

The client will now never post the BB out of position; it will always wait for the BB to come around before auto-posting.

In the future, of course, you'll be able to select whether you want to auto-post blinds and also whether you want to post OOP. But for now, this seemed like the most sensible choice. Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003
suggestion: when there is a showdown the loser shouldn't be able to muck their hand. Although its recorded in the  hand history its a pain that i had to go through it to see what my opponent was playing with.

The loser is able to muck their hand if the winning hand is shown first. This is standard for all poker rooms.

You're able to see the hand because those hands are available on request in all poker rooms.

if there is a showdown the loser shouldn't be able to muck the losing hand.

You obviously havent played live poker before. Like the admins state its poor etiquette to demand to see the losing hand. This is not a tournament where in All-in situations players have to show their cards face up. This is a cash game it is not required. Also, I'd like to ask you to stop berating the bad players on the site when you go back and look at their losing hands and making fun of them in the chat box. I have seen you do this alot and I say nothing when a bad player plays bad cards because I don't want them to leave or change how they are playing. Kid you have a lot of growing up to do. Get out of your moms basement and become a man.

Agreed about berating the bad players, but on all the big online sites, any player dealt into the hand (cash or tourney) can easily see an opponent's mucked showdown hand. Yes, it's a different culture than live games, where as you note, it is indeed poor etiquette to ask (though you always have the option). There are a lot of "cultural" differences between online and live play, and this is one of them. Given that we're talking about an online poker room, I'd argue that the online culture/status-quo is what most readily applies.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
x-post from new real tangible physical bitcoin coin that seemed appropriate here:

So I've been at the Rio pretty much 24/7 during the World Series of Poker.  I got a new card protector in the mail today...  what do you guys think??..

http://i.imgur.com/y217W.jpg

And using it to spread the word about Bitcoin:

http://i.imgur.com/JrXqk.jpg

subtle braggery!
Activity: 793
Merit: 1016
x-post from new real tangible physical bitcoin coin that seemed appropriate here:

So I've been at the Rio pretty much 24/7 during the World Series of Poker.  I got a new card protector in the mail today...  what do you guys think??..

http://i.imgur.com/y217W.jpg

And using it to spread the word about Bitcoin:

http://i.imgur.com/JrXqk.jpg
Activity: 588
firstbits.com/1kznfw
Also, I'd like to ask you to stop berating the bad players on the site when you go back and look at their losing hands and making fun of them in the chat box. I have seen you do this alot and I say nothing when a bad player plays bad cards because I don't want them to leave or change how they are playing.

Amen. The one thing I don't like about the site is the culture. I beat people and they yell at me that I'm a bad poker player. If you think someone is bad, then just play them. They are probably just having fun while you're making money.

(note I don't think pokermon919 did this to me, but it is a common issue with the players there, calling out "fish" etc)
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
suggestion: when there is a showdown the loser shouldn't be able to muck their hand. Although its recorded in the  hand history its a pain that i had to go through it to see what my opponent was playing with.

The loser is able to muck their hand if the winning hand is shown first. This is standard for all poker rooms.

You're able to see the hand because those hands are available on request in all poker rooms.

if there is a showdown the loser shouldn't be able to muck the losing hand.

You obviously havent played live poker before. Like the admins state its poor etiquette to demand to see the losing hand. This is not a tournament where in All-in situations players have to show their cards face up. This is a cash game it is not required. Also, I'd like to ask you to stop berating the bad players on the site when you go back and look at their losing hands and making fun of them in the chat box. I have seen you do this alot and I say nothing when a bad player plays bad cards because I don't want them to leave or change how they are playing. Kid you have a lot of growing up to do. Get out of your moms basement and become a man.
Pages:
Jump to: