Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 2. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 05:51:52 AM
If Thailand has stepped forward towards the presence of cryptocurrency, I think it is very likely that other countries that are members of ASEAN will discuss the news, and will even be the subject of talks at the next ASEAN Summit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 05:51:20 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

If they really legalized Bitcoin in Thailand, not only the tourist will ne benefited but also the local citizen of Thailand. It is a good news for the Bitcoin family if this thing happened and they has a chance that the neigbour country could also follow this thing. It is good to used bitcoin in that purposed especially in tourism industry.any foreign people could visit their country paying bills using bitcoin in the country of Thailand, its so good to hear right?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 05:30:14 AM
There is no denying of the usefulness of bitcoin and thailand see it also that bitcoin is very helpful to the economy and the people. Another country who open their minds to this big change in financial system, this is a very good news.
I could not agree more! Thailand has more than 22,657,730 visitor arrivals annually and a percent of those tourists are bitcoin users, so it's good that cryptocurrency is widely accepted in their country, I hope others will follow.

Even better, not only Thailand has agreed with the existence of Bitcoin in this country because there are many other countries with many tourist visitors and in addition, if Bitcooin is legalized in the country, local people can also benefit, and for Thailand, obviously I am very support if Bitcoin has been legalized there because it could be a neighboring country will also follow steps from Thailand.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:17:00 AM
There is no denying of the usefulness of bitcoin and thailand see it also that bitcoin is very helpful to the economy and the people. Another country who open their minds to this big change in financial system, this is a very good news.
I could not agree more! Thailand has more than 22,657,730 visitor arrivals annually and a percent of those tourists are bitcoin users, so it's good that cryptocurrency is widely accepted in their country, I hope others will follow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
September 18, 2018, 05:09:27 AM
Activity: 29
September 18, 2018, 04:33:09 AM
Thailand's legitimate electronic money makes Bitcoin boom. This is a remarkable virtual currency news, as the first Southeast Asian nation officially and openly regulates pre-emptive business operations. in the water. Hopefully, this will be a favorable opportunity for the cryptocurrency sector to grow stronger in Thailand and be a prerequisite for it to be accepted in more countries around the world.
Activity: 35
September 18, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
That's a good news for people who want to travel to Thailand because they can use their btc for payment
Activity: 34
September 18, 2018, 03:45:08 AM
Although it is good to see more and more country starting to legalise crypto currency, the price of the crypto currencies dropped significantly today. If the price continues to drop, the currencies are still useless even they become legal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
this country has always been a forward in various technologies, so it is not surprising
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 16, 2018, 04:25:49 PM
This is a great news not only for the country of Thailand but also for all investors of bitcoin. In addition to tourism, many people can now travel to Thailand to work with bitcoin. So this is also a good news for travelers who want to travel to Thailand. I will be very glad and lucky, if Bitcoin is legal in my country.
Activity: 395
September 16, 2018, 02:28:13 PM
The stunning tropical islands of Asia, ancient temples and fine food are the strengths of this area. Visitors are often flocking to countries with low-value currencies. For example, cheap Bath has helped attract tourists to Thailan. If all countries in Asia use cryptocurrency, this will inevitably have a positive impact in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 68
September 16, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
This kind of news always give pleasure and also feel jealousy because if my country also make it legal then we can also be able to grab opportunities of bitcoin.
Activity: 246
September 16, 2018, 02:05:45 PM
I was in Thailand recently, there were very few places that accepted Visa and Mastercard, never mind crypto, The most widespread form of digital payment was Alipay, and Line this is because, Alipay are spreading everyehere where there are Chinese mainland tourists, since that is a major way to pay, and because Line is the main chat app in Thailand and are moving into payments space like all other non-western chat apps.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 01:59:08 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
uncontrolled use of cryptocurrencies can destroy the economy. the use of cryptocurrencies in money circulation in any case, the country will put under control.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
I think it's a good idea implemented by the Thai government. By simplifying crypto, it will add to the attractiveness of tourists visiting Thailand to spend holidays without having to carry paper money. I am happy to hear this news.
Activity: 40
September 16, 2018, 01:22:48 PM
More and more countries arrive and legalize cryptocurrency ! I think that after the correction we will see a lot of historical maximum !
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
many bitcoin supporters will now rest in Thailand and completely agree with the fact that it is very good for the popularization of bitcoin as it is already adopted at the state level
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 12:41:17 PM
Exactly.. This action they took is a best decision that need the brave mind of great people to decide.. This will not only make more people to partner with them but it will also boast there economy.. I Think if my country embrace this they will move upward a little higher than they are. (🇳🇬 Nigeria)
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
Wow. Then that's wonderful. It's no news anyway because bitcoin is really taking up the world. Thailand is a very great country and it's a great idea of the government of Thailand to legalize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
September 16, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
It is good news for traveler. The day is not far when everyone would be in favor of crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: