Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 9. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 01:17:03 PM
Bravo! This is happiness for the cryptoworld.  It's going to be nice having countries legalising the cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to witnessing such a good advance
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 12, 2018, 01:05:14 PM
Congrats to Thailanders! Beautiful stories like this would surely push Bitcoin to go up. Although I am bear, but I am bullish in longterm. Bitcoin is heaving a big consolidation.
It is such a good news to all of the bitcoin users in thailand, as a matter of fact, it would be great opportunity to all of them. As bitcoin legalized, it will allow everyone to use it without any worries.
Activity: 110
August 12, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
I am happy to hear this news, Thailand is in Southeast Asia and this is my destination country. because Thailand has legalized Bitcoin, it will make it easier for tourists who have Bitcoin to walk there.
Activity: 66
August 12, 2018, 12:59:21 PM
I am not already surprised by this news I know that Thailand will be one of the country who will lead the crypto market as they are the early bird adopters of cryptocurrency, hope that many countries around the world will finally think of this way too so that more demands will come to bitcoin.
Activity: 93
August 12, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
Congrats to crypto that there is another country accepts and legalizing crypto into their nation. I hope there will be more countries would like to attempt and to accept crypto in their government. I hopr crypto dont disappoint countries who would like to accept them in their country. And this will be a good impact in the market again. This will help to smooth the flow in the market.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
August 12, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
Congrats to Thailanders! Beautiful stories like this would surely push Bitcoin to go up. Although I am bear, but I am bullish in longterm. Bitcoin is heaving a big consolidation.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 07:54:57 PM
This can be good news for bitcoin because there are countries that legalize bitcoin and this could be the hope of developing bitcoin which will be recognized by some more countries.
Maybe for the bitcoin/crypto community in Asia would be very happy to see the news because Thailand has legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 02:25:32 PM
It is good news for us but i think best news for the Thai crypto users because they can get all those opportunities which we can just dream.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 10, 2018, 01:59:50 PM
Now the cryptocurrency ecosystem is hearing good news and we are all in an ecstatic mood. I know much is on its way to come as many countries will accept btc.
Activity: 467
August 10, 2018, 01:56:31 PM
In the whole journey of btc, thats is what people who have huge investment in btc wants and their dreams are almost coming to a clear true. This is because countries like Thailand to legalize crypto is something I would have classified as being impossible but it has been done. I am really happy and hoping most countries does same.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
August 10, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

This is a good news and a good start for adopting the bitcoin as a change for the real money. Its good that they adopted and learned about Bitcoin. I think its gonna be helpful if Thailand would promote it so that the other country all over the world would recognize the Bitcoin and how it works.
Activity: 317
August 10, 2018, 01:52:15 PM
Well this is a good news for us who's around south east asia so let wait Philippines  to be legalize in the future thailand was legalize i think the next will be the Philippines
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:44:56 PM
Thailand's decision was good by legalizing the crypto currency, I think the Southeast Asian country must follow Thailand especially for countries that have the tourism industry, making it easier for tourists, and that will have a good impact on the tourism sector
it all depends on the government and the enthusiasm of the community. because every state has regulations and prohibited sectors to protect their privacy. if for Thailand, I think they use a commercial system, it will still be difficult to implement the system 100%
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 01:37:58 PM
Legalizing bitcoins in a nation like Thailand is one of the best news in cryptocurrency. Another nation once again have adopted bitcoin. This is a good thing for us all in this industry in my opinion.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
August 10, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
woo, that's good news for thailand citizen. I hope with more and more countries receiving cryptocurrency, it will have a good impact on the progress of cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 406
August 10, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
These news and opportunities will be attractive in large numbers of crypto investors and entrepreneurs from other countries. This is an advantage to being able to do business in various countries. Throughout the year warm weather, vast, tropical regions and all of this contribute to and attract the attention of those involved in crypto currencies. Maybe the price there is very interesting. Cool
Activity: 236
August 10, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
It is a great example for all of us and I hope that all other countries will just see that example of Thailand and they were more likely decide to legalize it to, if Thailand will be having a positive experience doing that.
Activity: 364
August 10, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
Thailand's decision was good by legalizing the crypto currency, I think the Southeast Asian country must follow Thailand especially for countries that have the tourism industry, making it easier for tourists, and that will have a good impact on the tourism sector
Activity: 30
August 10, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

Thailand saw clearly about the cryptocurrency. As a country that relies on tourism, Thailand must be able to see opportunities that attract tourists to visit their country, and make it easier in terms of expenses and payments. Many tourists use cryptocurrencies, if they are forbidden they can travel to other places that accept cryptocurrency. The government is smart at seeing opportunities, businesses are happy because tourism is developing.
Activity: 71
August 10, 2018, 03:53:28 AM
Thailand is taking a big step forward in its efforts to legalize and regulate cryptocurrency.The Thai Security and Exchange Commission, which regulates the financial markets in the country has finally announced its regulatory framework for Initial Coin Offerings. This means that cryptocurrency investors in Thailand will have some clarity over what is allowed and how they can trade with some serenity.
Pages:
Jump to: