Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 5. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 06:59:36 AM
In addition to tourism, we can now travel to Thailand to work with bitcoin. This will encourage the economy of Thailand and the region in general. What a good news!
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 06:54:38 AM
This is another great achievement for the country of Thailand. Another great beginning for them here in the crypto currency community as this is already been legalize to their nation. I know for sure the a lots of country also wants like this matter to happen in their country that still don't give freedom and attention to the existence of crypto currency which still not allowing to gave a space in their country. I am glad and lucky that the Bitcoin is not illegal in my country where I belong.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
 Thailand is stepping forward in its endeavors efforts to legalize and regulate cryptocurrency,The nation's Securities and Exchange Commission just discharged an arrangement of guidelines and controls specifying how it will manage ICOs and the exchanging of    cryptocurrencies,
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
September 13, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
this is good news for the crypto community as more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. but i do think that this only has a little effect on the tourism of the country.

But still it has an effect. Which means even though it is a small portion it has still a portion. Bitcoin really makes everything easy at the same time it is powerful. With country such as Thailand legalizing it, it will probably help other neighboring countries of Thailand about legalization of bitcoin.
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 06:22:32 AM
Thailand fellows. They understood on time that legalization of crypto-currencies will help attract many more tourists!  But how will prostitutes take bitcoin? Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:01:07 AM
Hi, everybody. This is good news for the crypto community. Example Thailand will be followed by other countries.
Activity: 50
September 13, 2018, 05:30:27 AM
This is another big step of cryptos which is slowly been recognize in the southeast asia and one of this is thailand, so it might that neighboring country might also follow to legalized tbe use of cryptocurrency in their respective country.
Activity: 69
September 07, 2018, 10:09:41 PM
As far as I know, some MLM projects are always held a launch ceremony in Thailand. Asian countries are now accepting more cryptocurrency than other continents.
Activity: 131
September 07, 2018, 12:03:33 PM
Yes ... Thailand is not the first and not the last country to do it. Further this list will only be replenished, which should very much please all the fans of crypto currency. In fact, this approach is much better than ban. After all, the government can and benefit from this by collecting tax from people for various manipulations with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 07, 2018, 11:50:00 AM
This is a good thing for the market today, with the speed of technological development nowadays I am sure that soon all the world are legitimate bitcoin not only in Thailand. This is the good new to the cryptographic community.
Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
It can also play very important role in solving unemployment.I hope that someday it will be legalized in other country too so everyone is able to invest , like in bitcoin.However this is a good occasion for many people in Thailand, to start using Bitcoin.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
Its really great for legalize crypto currency in thailang because im sure some peaple want to legalize the crypto to join that to work for that. I hope that someday it will be legalized in other country too so everyone is able to invest , like in bitcoin .Hope that more and more country will acknowledge this revolutionary technology.
Activity: 188
September 07, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
Thailand's tourism industry is developing and is crypto-crypto is very good news for the crypto market, the future will be many countries such as Thailand will legal pre-crypto.
Activity: 147
September 07, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
it's really very good news, hopefully my country will apply the same thing even more so we are the same in the Southeast Asia region
Activity: 340
September 07, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
Yes i think its has a good effect of the this country because many tourist will enjoy using crypto while staying in a luxury hotel. It has also a benifits in community area to pursue there dreams to earn for thier families.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
This is the right decision of the Thai government, they will help their citizens to solve their financial problems by legalizing the crypt currency. More tourists who have bitcoins will visit Thailand.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:38:17 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
I'm moving to Thailand tomorrow! Except that fact that Thailand is a great country with ocean and all those precious things around you can use your cryptocurrency there as well, and work there.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 08:11:44 AM
good news!I really wanted to read and hear this kind of news. It makes me more willing to invest,  hold and it motivates me to join in bounty for anytime btc will spread in the world,so thailan is the first,then asian will legalize crypto later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 08:04:28 AM
This is good news for crypto world, If Thailand legalizes Bitcoin,Maybe this is a wise decision of the government of this country. However this is a good occasion for many people in Thailand, to start using Bitcoin. This helps to develop both the cryptocurrency and the country itself. I hope many more countries will follow this example.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 20, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
I think it is good news because this means that now there is a tendency to use more btc and this will lead to the necessity to change the current currency to the digital one forever and Thailand will take part in this
The more people who will be engaged in bitcoin means increase in the demand and increase in the demand leads to high price. Its legalization will surely affect the price of bitcoin in a good way. Hope that more and more country will acknowledge this revolutionary technology.
The legalization will add usage for this system and it's a good news not only for the people from Thailand but also for crypto followers who knows how to play well with their investment, imagine travelling to Thailand just bringing your device and you can do transactions paying your bill using this crypto currency eventually the world will work with paperless money we just need to support this system.
Pages:
Jump to: