Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 4. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
It is possible in the Thailand government that legally Bitcoin will create a cryptocurrency effect. Tourism and finance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Actually Bitcoin is just a currency many people are using it's bad side as it is anonymous. But the government must understand that it is just a currency. if dose works well done using our national currency or the local currency then our local currency wouldn't become illegal. So just like that Bitcoin is also just a currency.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 07:11:12 AM
This is good news, Thailand is famous for its beautiful tourism spots. With the legalization of Cryptocurrency in the country, this will certainly make it easier for people holding crypto for an excursion to Thailand. because Crypto is legal, we can shop with Bitcoin and other Crypto, so there's no need to carry too much fiat money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 16, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
in my opinion this is good news, because with the legal cryptocurrency in Thailand, then I'm sure the cryptocurrency price will slowly increase and be accepted by many people.
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 01:27:32 AM
With each passing day more and more countries legalize the crypto currency. It is very good news that such a large tourist country like Thailand has taken bitcoin. I'm sure this will lead to further good news regarding bitcoins.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:16:55 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Yes, that really is a decent decision of Thailand. I think they are capturing the trend of world technology. Thailand will soon have billionaires in the future if they understand Blockchain technology and apply it in many businesses.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 01:13:11 AM
Thailand is attracting tourists to it wit this news. It is a good thing for cryptocurrencies and I believe this it will make it raise
Thailand is one of the countries in Asia whose tourism industry is very advanced, in 2017 visited by foreign tourists as many as 35 million people. Such a figure must be maintained and even improved, where the results have a significant impact on the welfare of its citizens. For that bitcoin can be used as a means of payment, because the Thai government knows bitcoin has the potential to attract more tourists to visit the country.
Activity: 71
September 14, 2018, 04:10:00 AM
Therefore, with the legalization of the crypto currency, it will be much more convenient to pay expenses there. You will no longer need to change money from one currency to another. Just transferred the bitcoin, paid them and quietly rest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:56:04 AM
On a daily basis, we are having new countries joining the growing world of cryptocurrencies. Once ETFs will be approved, cryptos will officially become mainstream!
Activity: 281
September 13, 2018, 01:24:19 PM
Thailand country is popular in tourism. The government knows that value of cryptocurrency for tourism it is growing the sector and cryptocurrency help for tourism for fast growing so they legalize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:12:21 PM
That's good ! Already a lot of countries have legalized bitcoin ! Today I learned that Iran and Uzbekistan joined this list !
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
This is another great achievement for the country of Thailand. Another great beginning for them here in the crypto currency community as this is already been legalize to their nation. I know for sure the a lots of country also wants like this matter to happen in their country that still don't give freedom and attention to the existence of crypto currency which still not allowing to gave a space in their country. I am glad and lucky that the Bitcoin is not illegal in my country where I belong.
of course this is good news, Thailand with a majority in agriculture, culture and tourism. This is a good opportunity for Crypto in Thailand.Hopefully in my country it can legalize like Thailand
Activity: 41
September 13, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
Very good news. I am very happy with this good news. Hopefully this news brings fresh air when Bitcoin and the crypto market are slumping. I also hope that this news can boost Bitcoin prices and crypto markets to be better.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
Thailand is attracting tourists to it wit this news. It is a good thing for cryptocurrencies and I believe this it will make it raise
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 12:27:14 PM
Thailand is trying to legalize crypto currency because the decision has more benefits than losses, because Thailand has more revenue from the tourism industry. Whereas the country that currently still prohibits crypto currency is still thinking about the adverse effects if it is legalized.
Activity: 331
September 13, 2018, 12:14:06 PM
Wow ! This is a very positive news for the people in crypto community. We all hope to see a world fully accepted crypto and it will not be too far.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
This is very good news!!! Thus, the whole world step by step legalizes the cryptocurrency and we will not be afraid of fraud on such a large scale. On the one hand, people are afraid of legalization of cryptocurrency in their country because of paying taxes, but I think it's more stupid . Opens a lot of opportunities for earnings.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 13, 2018, 11:57:44 AM
And to shed more light on this, here's the link of the article detailing the news of Thailand unveiling Crypto Laws, regulations, licensing requirements, framework for ICOs, fees of course and few of the approved cryptocurrencies that are embraced by the country's government:

https://news.bitcoin.com/thailand-crypto-regulations-legalizing-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 131
September 13, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
that's cool. However, there are already many countries where legalized. For example Belarus, there are no taxes and restrictions in this area in general. However, for some reason they do not say this ...
copper member
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 07:11:29 AM
That is seriously a very good news not only for the investors or for people who use bitcoin as a mode of transactions but also for the family of bitcoin because as more and more people use it in thailand which mainly work as a tourist industry,the more people become familiar towards bitcoin and use it even after their trip of thailand.
Pages:
Jump to: