Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 10. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

this is good news to know, I hope that in the future many other countries will legalize the crypto currency
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
tnx god some good news. crypto and bitcoins is the future.
August 10, 2018, 02:37:09 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
That is a wise decision as you mentioned before. The tourism will be easier to do the transaction without go to money exchanger and thinking about lossing much money for fee. Also, it is easier and more enjoyable when you wanna buy something but you forget to bring your cash and haven't gone to money changer yet, but you still can buy your needs
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
Great news, I'm very oasis for bitcoin that it's starting to be used as a currency in everyday life !
Activity: 76
August 10, 2018, 02:26:43 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
This is a good news I heard that there a lot Thai companies that are interested in digital currency, it's nice that the Thai market is booming and open about Bitcoin.
Activity: 97
August 10, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
It is great news. Hope other asian countries will do the same.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 10, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

Again this is the good news, the popularity of bitcoin are now spreading in different country's. Now the country of Thailand accepted bitcoin as legal tender,  their government give their fully support of this new technology the bitcoin. The government of Thailand has a good insights that bitcoin will help their economic growth that's why they welcome bitcoin in their country.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 02:00:24 AM
This is a good history for the development of Crypto where Thailand has opened its eyes to the importance of using Crypto for its country, when Thailand developed rapidly with Crypto, many other countries will learn and follow to begin to be applied to their own countries.
August 10, 2018, 01:55:21 AM
Activity: 22
August 10, 2018, 01:39:40 AM
In an article they say that.  Approved Cryptocurrencies
The Thai Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced on Friday the details of the country’s cryptocurrency and initial coin offering (ICO) regulations. The measures were approved at the regulator’s June 7 meeting and are expected to go into effect later on this month, according to local media. “The proposed approach has been through public hearings in several channels,” MGR Online wrote.

This is good news. Thailand has always been a bit more liberal about things like this. Their government knows how to please their people, and that's why people from all around the world like to retire there.

Next it will be interesting to see how they plan to implement it. Will they accept it for payment of fines and taxes? That would be something else! Or if they'll just allow it to be transacted P2P. But how are they going to collect taxes on it?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 10, 2018, 01:36:58 AM
I am very glad that Thailand now has legalized Crypto because it has a lot of tourism and as many big whales like to visit exotic and lovely countries, this will only enhance the tourist trade in Thailand and also Thailand is very popular with digital nomads, so it just goes to show they are clever in shaping the future of their country and bringing in more money form abroad. Thailand will no longer be just known for its sex trade which accounts for over 14% of its GDP.
Activity: 66
August 10, 2018, 01:28:53 AM
Its good news to know that many countries are now recognizing what bitcoin capable to do with the industries that are currently functioning in the market maybe they see the use cases whereas bitcoin makes the transactions really fast and safer than carrying a couple of cash and its more organize because the history of payments is listed on the system because blockchain function like a large ledger of all transactions that have been made.
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 01:25:54 AM
That is a wise decision as you mentioned before. The tourism will be easier to do the transaction without go to money exchanger and thinking about lossing much money for fee. Also, it is easier and more enjoyable when you wanna buy something but you forget to bring your cash and haven't gone to money changer yet, but you still can buy your needs
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 01:04:20 AM
If this is true or legitimate, I think this is good. This is very good news for the cryptocurrency world because many countries like Thailand accept the existing cryptocurrency and I hope this will be followed by other countries and can make cryptocurrency grow big.
Activity: 145
August 10, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
That's really a great news! I hope my contry realizes soon that bitcoin could be a great help for our country. Legalizing Bitcoin here in my country could open up a lot of opportunities. I hope they realize it soon enough.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 12:47:08 AM
Probably that Thailand legalize the crypto currency in its country will attract large exchanges to their territory.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
August 10, 2018, 12:42:58 AM
Their country of Thailand has realized the progress of financial technology. so Thailand has legalized Bitcoin as one of the currencies that can be used for transactions. I think that when a country receives a technological advance, the country will become more modern. so it's very good for Thailand because it has legalized crypto currencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:43:25 PM
More countries and cooperate bodies are joining the Crypto world, I see the harvest day getting closer and better. Holders get ready.
more and more countries have received bitcoin and some accept it with very strict regulations, but now the price is falling, I'm not sure the price will jump sharply some time to come
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 09:26:35 PM
Good news ! this is certainly the right decision from the political and financial point of view, will ensure the flow of money and tourists,which will have a positive impact on the economy.
of course this is good news because it will be good at Thailand. will attract a lot of tourists as well as the economy of its citizens helped ... I want to visit there and use bitcoin
Activity: 27
August 09, 2018, 08:55:53 PM
It's a really great news  specially for crypto world community as well as tourists that has using Bitcoin. Thailand is one of country who's economic depends on their tourist. We may also hope and scope in future that many countries around the world  will understand the same way to  legalize the crypto currency. A very   interesting feature about Thailand's new regulations is that all ICOs trade must be paired with 1 of 7 specified cryptocurriencies. The list includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum classic and Steller. And it's convertibility to the Thai Bhat.  
Pages:
Jump to: