Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 7. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 19, 2018, 01:15:09 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

I think that's good news. As more and more countries see the legitimacy and good standing of the cryptocurrency market to bring in big money for their local economies, many countries would follow suit and take into consideration to legalize cryptocurrencies in their localities that would really bring more awareness to people and would certainly increase the support it gains. That would, in turn, make more people embrace and join in the market because people tend to support something that is given assurance by authorities such governments or big name companies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
It's very good news for the crypto world because more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. Maybe this is a wise decision of the government of this country. However this is a good occasion for many people in Thailand, to start using Bitcoin.  
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 19, 2018, 12:48:21 PM
That's great for crypto enthusiasts. Maybe in  next month we will get one positive news from India also.
i have seen in Asia most of emerging nations regulated crypto and one more country added into list.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 11:56:01 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Thailand legalized bitcoin?  Well its a good news for crypto world and I wish  more and more country next to Thailand. this is the proof of the bitcoin is growing.
Activity: 29
August 19, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

That's news! Cryptocurrency is spreading like wildfire around the globe and it will unstoppable once it happens. It is a great improvement that some countries are now considering crypto to become legal in their place. It will drastically improve their economy and their place in the southeast asia.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
God save the King!
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
Thailand has legalized the crypto market, which is very good news. I hope in the future there will be many countries like Thailand. A good start.
Activity: 378
August 19, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
first of all I have to give appreciation to thailand country, yes because in some countries asia forbids it.
I'm not sure thailand will have a big chance in this industry with tourism-based, because after all it's useful to be an asset rather than a means of payment transactions. yes, although the real function is the currency though virtual. but with the occurrence in the country of thailand will open a great event this industry will develop with the participation of other countries.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

A good news to hear for all the people who wants to invest in bitcoin in Thailand. I think the government of Thailand knows the future of bitcoin so they legalized it.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 11:13:41 AM
Like many countries today, Thailand has seen the future of Bitcoin. The electronic money market has never been out of the ordinary. In today's technological age, if you are the quick learner, you are the winner. Likewise, any country with a sound strategic vision will develop the country better. People will enjoy social well-being from these activities.
Activity: 66
August 19, 2018, 11:00:53 AM
That's good news. When countries legalize cryptocurrency, it is easier for people to learn about Bitcoin.  This is a good occasion for many people in Thailand, to start using Bitcoin.  The crypto community is expanding. We can see how the world is changing before our eyes. That's cool!
Right. At present, there are many people who own Bitcoin as well as Altcoin. Not having to bring cash to travel is a real convenience. All transactions such as hotels, services, shopping can use the Bitcoin account is great. I have a bit of Bitcoin in my account, and maybe I should go to Thailand for this convenience. Many tourists will also think like me, and Thailand will again develop strong tourism. It is good.
Activity: 66
August 19, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
If Thailand legalizes Bitcoin, then this is really good news. Maybe this is a wise decision of the government of this country. Tourism is the strength and the main source of income of this Southeast Asian country. Accepting Bitcoin as a legitimate currency will contribute to the growth of the country's tourism. Giving the country a tremendous economic resource. And congratulate the Thai people.
Activity: 392
August 16, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
This is good news and welcome development, its what we all want to keep happening and just hope my country accept this too.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
I fully agree that this is a wise decision. Because people from all over the world have a rest there. This will greatly simplify your free time.
Activity: 54
August 16, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
Another wonderful news for the crypto world. Thirs implies that more individuals from Thailand will join the awesome family to expand its exercises and development.Go bitcoin, go digital currencies.
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
August 16, 2018, 03:41:26 PM
That's good news. When countries legalize cryptocurrency, it is easier for people to learn about Bitcoin.  This is a good occasion for many people in Thailand, to start using Bitcoin.  The crypto community is expanding. We can see how the world is changing before our eyes. That's cool!
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
this is good news for the community and crypto users because more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. maybe this will have a big impact on tourism and the cryptos community in Thailand, hopefully all countries will also legalize crypto
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 16, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
this is amazing news, I hope that with this good news the market price will recover and start to increase.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 01:34:27 PM
this is very great because there will come a time where cryptocurrencies would be taking over every place and it is better to get on board into the investment into cryptocurrencies as early as possible.
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 01:31:30 PM
It is certainly good news for us as a cryptocurrency community because any country which would show the example to other countries is positive because they can see their success using bitcoin and follow the decision.
Pages:
Jump to: