Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 8. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
Some countries in Southeast Asia are having significant changes in the Cryptocurrency industry, which is good news for all investors. More and more states adopt Bitcoin as a popular form of payment. Thailand is a country famous for tourism so accepting. Bitcoin will be a significant influence on the trend of the whole world.

This will make a big change in the country of Thailand if they accept Bitcoin with pleasure and it is true, this will be an easy way to do Bitcoin transactions in that country.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 12:36:40 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

It"s a very good news. now one more country in our row. I think this event should affect the bitcoin exchange rate
Activity: 484
August 16, 2018, 12:34:22 PM
Some countries in Southeast Asia are having significant changes in the Cryptocurrency industry, which is good news for all investors. More and more states adopt Bitcoin as a popular form of payment. Thailand is a country famous for tourism so accepting. Bitcoin will be a significant influence on the trend of the whole world.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 16, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
what a really good news for thailand cryptocurrency community. this is the proof of the bitcoin's growing and cryptocurrency. now it would be easier for people to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 58
August 16, 2018, 12:02:32 PM
Thailand Unveils Details of Crypto Regulations, Legalizing 7 Cryptocurrencies

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will allow seven cryptocurrencies, used for initial coin offerings (ICOs), to be traded as trading pairs. They are bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic, litecoin, ripple, and stellar.

All market participants, including ICO issuers, digital exchanges, brokers and dealers involved with digital asset transactions, are required to register with the SEC within 90 days of the effective date…The participants must also receive the Finance Ministry’s approval to conduct digital asset business.

I get news here : https://news.bitcoin.com/thailand-crypto-regulations-legalizing-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

This is a good sign for investors, as one of the reasons investors are concerned is that the state sponsorship of the electronic currency has been legalized. The remaining issue here is to choose the right time to invest.
Over the past time we have witnessed the sharp decrease of BTC in particular and Altcoin in general on all exchanges. Hopefully it will recover in the coming time through government policies.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 06:29:34 AM
It is good news! Since Thailand legalized cryptocurrency, many will join and invest in crypto and this a good sign. This will also encourage other countries to consider legalizing cryptocurrency in their country.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
August 13, 2018, 06:27:58 AM
It’s good that they’ve followed suit after the Philippines’ central bank made Bitcoin legitimate. I hope more countries would soon follow suit as Bitcoin has yet to be massively adopted. We are so fortunate enough to be early adopters of this digital currency. We should be excited on what the future lies ahead for Bitcoin. Cheers!
Activity: 81
August 13, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
Thailand's decision was good by legalizing the crypto currency, I think the Southeast Asian country must follow Thailand especially for countries that have the tourism industry, making it easier for tourists, and that will have a good impact on the tourism sector
it all depends on the government and the enthusiasm of the community. because every state has regulations and prohibited sectors to protect their privacy. if for Thailand, I think they use a commercial system, it will still be difficult to implement the system 100%
That is really an incredible step taken by Thailand government. Actually bitcoin needs to be promoted throughout the world. For that, best way and the simplest one as well, is to start using it at local level. When government allows and legalizes this coin and every single person is permitted to use it at grass root level, there would be strong enhancement and promoting of bitcoin.
Activity: 276
August 12, 2018, 06:35:58 PM
Another country that choose to support the bitcoin instead of banning it like some countries already did, it is a great news and I hope that the other countries must follow the steps of the countries that legalized the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 05:47:11 PM
I did not think that Thailand is so progressive country. I'm pleasantly surprised. I want other countries to accept bitcoin as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
This is a great solution for the country to support bitcoin. This helps to develop both the cryptocurrency and the country itself. I hope many more countries will follow this example.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 12, 2018, 05:39:27 PM
Wow this is very good news i hope more country will accept bitcoin too. Thailand maybe help bitcoin to grow again the price of the bitcoin. Because if the people see that thailand countey legalize bitcoin or cryptocurrency they will invested or high chance to have now interest.
Activity: 21
August 12, 2018, 05:36:45 PM
Oh really good news for us.
i hope in near future most of those country are accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 05:35:33 PM
Like what other people are telling in this thread,  I will also tell that this is a great news because it is indeed really a great news. In every country which legalize bitcoin, I think countries which do not legalize bitcoin yet and those countries that banned bitcoin will look at bitcoin again on what it can do because they will be curious about why there are countries that are legalizing bitcoin. With regards to Thailand, a tourism friendly country, It is a win-win situation because not only they will help bitcoin but bitcoin can also help them to boost their economy.
Activity: 99
August 12, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
Will if this is true then good news. If this will continue and all country wil legalize bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more profitable also the altcoins. Because the more country will legalize the more investor to come
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 05:09:13 PM
Bitcoin is very important in the development of tourism. Just imagine, you can travel with only bitcoins, you can not think about the exchangers and the local currency. It's perfect. Thailand is the country of the future.
Activity: 145
August 12, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
The Thai government is doing everything right. Crypto currency is the future of every country and those states that are the first to legalize the crypto currency will outstrip all others.
Activity: 392
August 12, 2018, 01:39:03 PM
this is good news, hopefully in the future there will be more countries in Southeast Asia that legalize the use of cyrpto currency as a substitute for money payments, especially countries that are world tourism destinations.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
Congrats to Thailanders! Beautiful stories like this would surely push Bitcoin to go up. Although I am bear, but I am bullish in longterm. Bitcoin is heaving a big consolidation.
Wow this is really good news for us and also for  the regulation of crypto and so due to this the crypto market goes to very high and i hope in future many countries or all over the world will enter in crypto market and then cryto goes to very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: