Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 17. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:28:24 AM
Hopefully the legality of bitcoin in Thailand can bring good impact for the country, if the impact is good, then neighboring countries like Vietnam, malaysia and my country Indonesia can follow in Thailand's footsteps.
Activity: 29
July 28, 2018, 12:44:36 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Bitcoin boom in asia start from thailand, its amazing
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 12:43:47 AM
its good, if the country accept and use bitcoin for the payment in the country i think their country or that city will be the holdiay destination for the toursit, because i believve that there are many people (tourist)  that use bitcoin for their currency and i think for their holiday

It becomes one of the great things to visit travelers who like to travel where they want to find a beauty of the world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
July 28, 2018, 12:32:50 AM
if in thailand has legalized the crypto currency, of course this is good news because thailand depends on the tourism industry because many tourists from different countries.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 12:10:32 AM
This is very good news, especially for me, because at the moment I live on the territory of the kingdom. And it is valid almost in any local bank it is possible to buy a crypto currency.
Activity: 73
July 28, 2018, 12:01:11 AM
that sounds good. It is proved that crypto currency is spreading everywhere> and i think it will become global currency soon
Activity: 107
July 27, 2018, 11:45:59 PM
Well another country added to the list. Good for them for they finally realized what bitcoin could cater to their country and countless opportunities it can bring to them. Hope more countries realize this as well and we bitcoin users will have it a little easier.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 27, 2018, 11:37:51 PM
One by one more and more countries legalize crypto.
I think by this way cryptos expand on 51% of countries on the world and then no way back
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 11:31:15 PM
this is very good news,
I hope other countries follow, and feel the advanced blockchain technology is easy and practical.
it is time we moved from stone age to bronze.
Activity: 364
July 27, 2018, 11:13:27 PM
It is off course good news for the crypto lover. And it will certainly bring a good result for the country. Because now onword the tourist of all over the world will encouraged to visit more. They will fell free to use crypto currency. And the income of thailand will generate more. Now more tourism related industry will established. New emlpoyment opportunity created related to tourism industry. Their tourism industry will enter into a new era.

Beside this the government of thailand will earn more taxes from the bitcoin user for legalizing bitcoin. Because the country which come forward to legalize first will be benifited. Banning bitcoin cannot stay away from the people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 10:40:23 PM
its good, if the country accept and use bitcoin for the payment in the country i think their country or that city will be the holdiay destination for the toursit, because i believve that there are many people (tourist)  that use bitcoin for their currency and i think for their holiday
Activity: 66
July 27, 2018, 09:55:31 PM
It must be really useful and convenient for Thailand people . Because of its legalization, now they can use bitcoin for payment everything
Activity: 69
July 27, 2018, 09:50:23 PM
wow. That's good for my next month trip to Thailand, And i can use my bitcoin for payment in this trip
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 09:46:57 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Good thing to know that this country recognized it because it will help for the betterment of bitcoins and all altcoins to be more known worldwide. Hopefully, more people there will accept this coins and make this a good choiced to invest so that the price of bitcoins will increased even more.
Activity: 78
July 27, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

In addition, the country become more productive and enhance in terms of technological development. Since Bitcoin become popular in many ways, Thailand also increases the beauty image of their map as they possess cryptocurrency.

It is also contributes to their economical growth if their government use it wisely and logically. This country helps Bitcoin to develop and Bitcoin help the country to grow.

That is a very good move for them. Cheesy
Activity: 34
July 27, 2018, 08:13:27 PM
The Thai Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced a new cryptocurrency law on June 8, 2018. This can be seen as a positive step to legalize cryptocurrency in Southeast Asian countries, unlike other countries such as China which has banned the activity of trading crypto currency . The rules issued by the SEC came only a month after the Thai government decided that cryptocurrency was a digital asset and they had to be regulated, and they decided that the SEC would be responsible for cryptocurrency.

You can read the full article at https://bitcoinnews.com/thailands-sec-issues-cryptocurrency-rules/
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 06:22:12 PM
Maybe it will be fun for us traveling with just bring the mobile phone as the transaction tool to send our bitcoin or altcoin as a payment if it’s accepted in various hotel and restaurant.
Activity: 686
July 22, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
Great news. Thailand is taking a lot of favorable decision for the crypto industry. I hope the legalization of crypto in Thailand will bring a lot of circulation in the market which is really a well appreciated at this time.      
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 22, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
The government of Thailand has taken the right decision, it will have positive impact on bitcoin. Many governments see cryptocurrency as an opportunity for their economy, so they are starting early and many governments would follow soon, as cryptocurrency is here to stay. So it would be better to co-exist with it.
Activity: 3
July 22, 2018, 09:54:49 AM
Oh that's good, I hope there is more country accepted crypto so that we can communicate with all the world. Great!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: