Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 18. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
a wise decision to legalize crypto. crypto users come from all circles and spread all over the world. so it is appropriate if thailand legalize crypto and become an advantage to develop the tourism sector and attract tourists.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 06:56:24 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

No wonder there are a lot of ico based on travel and vacation because many tourist destination countries are now legalizing Cryptocurrency and this is a multi million industry, but we have yet to see a true altcoin succeeding to create altcoin for this industry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:53:30 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Good news for the cryptomir and Thailand made a wise and bold move. At the very least, it will be much more convenient for me as a traveler to pay off the phone with a crypto currency, I will not be strung to bank cards or the currency of the country where I am
Activity: 119
July 18, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
Good news for the Thailand peoples if they will legalize crypto currency in there country it is a big impact for the people who want to earned and benefits of crypto.Thailand is a respectful country and I hope all country will follow the decesions made of Thailand to become legalize.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 06:06:06 AM
That is a good news to all holders of bitcoin in thailand for they can use their cryptos legally ,this is another big step of cryptos which is slowly been recognize in the southeast asia and one of this is thailand, so it might that neighboring country might also follow to legalized tbe use of cryptocurrency in their respective country.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
This is a great news for cryptocurrency. A nation giving a good feedback for crypto will greatly affects its neighboring countries. They cannot ignore blockchain technology since it is the most innovative technology existed now.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 18, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
this is good news for the crypto community as more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. but i do think that this only has a little effect on the tourism of the country.
Wow! That is really a good news, crypto is really the best for every country because when you are using crypto, our daily lives is very comfortable and secured. Let's hope that there are more countries to come that will also legalize crypto currencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

Good news. People are starting to accept bitcoins and cryptocurrency slowly and probably we'll be living in a society filled with people enjoying the benefits of cryptocurrencies for example the convenience of transferring funds within the comforts of our jomes and decentralization.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

Wow that's amazing,Thailand is now legal to use bitcoin.I think it is safe place because nobody did kidnapping , stealing because they can't get real money to other people.They can still steal when they know how to use and cashout money in bitcoin.Well, they strategy how to get person account and private key in bitcoin to steal money on that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 18, 2018, 12:00:38 AM
this is very good news for bitcoin users across the country. thailand has many very beautiful tours. of course many foreign tourists who frequent vacation there. deserves to be appreciated. thanks
Activity: 308
July 17, 2018, 11:40:43 PM
This is official news or just rumor? If it's real, the time for market gets back is now!
Hope market is green again, I lost much money during last 6 months Sad
Activity: 47
July 17, 2018, 11:25:02 PM
This is really a great news especially for the thai people..... i am sure that countries that banning crypto will regret in the future.. how i wish i was a Thai hehehe just kidding
Activity: 162
July 17, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
This is a great news, for Thailand and for the entire crypto currency world. Another country has openly welcome the use of crypto currency and initial coin offering projects to their country and people. I hope that more and more country will do the same in the coming days to come so we can all enjoy and maximize the good things that these cryptos have to offer.
Activity: 154
July 17, 2018, 08:37:08 AM
It will definitely increase the acceptance of the crypto in more people. Especially when a country like Thailand whose main earnings come from tourism accepts crypto, it will not just be used by the tourists but also by the local people who understands the value of cryptocurrencies.
Thailand accepting crypto is big!! like you mentioned so many tourist visits and this is just another way to pay for different purchases, as for locals i would say it is relevant but not as much as for tourists
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 08:35:05 AM
Every country,every people deserves bitcoin.  Thats a good news to us.  More and more country accept cypto currency, Thailand is a lot of tourist . Soon all country understand and legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 08:06:48 AM
If that is true that thailand legalize cryptocurrency, then its good for the holders of bitcoin residing in thailand because they can transact and use their account legally , so they are beginning to attract business associated with cryptocurrency in their country.
Activity: 120
Merit: 23
Be cool
July 17, 2018, 07:55:18 AM
In near future all county will legalize crypto..this will be start.Thank you Thailand  
Activity: 224
July 17, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

The new law introduced by the Thai authorities skips the debate and jumps the queue to establish the cryptocurrency market in Thailand firmly and strongly. The Thai government also revised its tax law so it can extract some revenue from the growing crypto industry. Good news for crypto lovers.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
Thailand is a country that accepts Bitcoin most easily. I know that as soon as the Thai government knows about cryptocurrency, they learned about and recognized the potential of the crypto market. So they have accepted Bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

Good for Thailand to finally embrace the blockchain technology. Wonder when other countries in Asia will follow this move.
Pages:
Jump to: