Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 16. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
July 28, 2018, 06:08:53 AM
Promising news, I believe that all countries will soon switch to tokenization, everything is exactly expected, the main thing is how fast.
It will take a long time for all countries to accept Bitcoin. As far as I know, some countries are still strictly banned from Bitcoin. I do not understand why they hate Bitcoin, while Bitcoin can help their country developing more
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
July 28, 2018, 06:05:50 AM
This is a good news for crypto community. Many countries are legalizing cryptocurrencies. I think crypto will be future currency in the world. Sooner or later every country will have to admit it. I believe it will happen very soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:48:12 AM
This is a wise movement from the Thailand government. Crypto currencies can bring a lot of income to the government as well as increase the rate of employment. Congratulations to Thailand for accepting  cryptos.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:19:44 AM
Really this shows that Thailand government is wise set of people because they able to realize that legalizing cryptocurrency, more people like traders and investors of some citizen of those countries that banned cryptocurrencies will like to moved to their country where they will have freedom to do there crypto businesses. Knowing that Thailand major source of income is tourism, by legalizing cryptocurrency will boost their economy. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 05:01:42 AM
Investors in Thailand have been able to trade futures contracts on the two largest stock exchanges in the United States. Bitcoin plans to popularize the knowledge of cryptocurrency to the people here is good news for us.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 05:00:26 AM
Such legalization will motivate neighbours country too.We have on more country to spend money in term of btc.Finally good decision by country because it's  GDP and revenue comes from tourism.So they are giving friendly environment to its tourism industry and will definitely be rewarded by such strategic decision.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 04:34:55 AM
Under the new regulation, ICO issuers are required to have a registered company in Thailand, and the company must be approved by the SEC with a minimum registered capital of 5 million baht (approximately $ 150,000).

At the same time, each ICO issuer will be allowed to provide unlimited number of tokens to investors, venture capital funds, private equity firms and individuals with high net worth.

In addition, individual retail investors with a low net asset value can only invest up to 300,000 baht ($ 9,050).

Other important information, ICO issuers, are only allowed to accept payments with seven electronic currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Stellar and Litecoin.

ICO issuers in Thailand may also accept payments in Thailand's fiat currency, but will undergo censorship procedures, which will be approved by the SEC itself. .

Specifically, all information on the ICO release includes: "operator, specific development roadmap, management structure" will be reviewed and evaluated by the SEC to ensure Disclosure must be accurate and appropriate.

This is considered as the first step in the plan to legalize ICO, electronic money of the Thai government. In mid-June, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has announced that it will approve five ICO projects.
Activity: 30
July 28, 2018, 04:13:42 AM
do not know your source information from where and true or not, but if true, then travel of Thailand will be a good choice for those who invest in electronic coins And it will help much for the development of the tourism industry in Thailand.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 03:54:46 AM
some countries will still follow suit,why some who ban will reverse em in the coming years,\.crypto is a nice thing to the world,blockchain is a good thing thanks to thailand for its  support to crypto.
Activity: 490
July 28, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
Promising news, I believe that all countries will soon switch to tokenization, everything is exactly expected, the main thing is how fast.
Thailand and the Philippines are not wealthy countries, but they have a very broad view of the future. Acceptance of Bitcoins also means that they are closer to the future than countries banned from Bitcoin. Surely Thailand's economy is becoming more developed
Activity: 29
July 28, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
Hopefully, this will be an opportunistic advantage for the growing electronic money sector in Thailand and a prerequisite for acceptance in many countries around the world.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
Not really amazed with this news because Thailand has always been in support of Crypto currency from the onset which was a good sign gor it's citizen to have more focus on it. just expecting my country to do this also.
Activity: 331
StartFi
July 28, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
I have just had a trip to Thailand in the past few days. In fact, in Thailand, Bitcoin and crypto were accepted. But I only saw some big restaurants, and big supermarkets accept Bitcoin. Small supermarkets and small restaurants have yet to accept Bitcoin
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
July 28, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

first of all I have to give appreciation to thailand country, yes because in some countries asia forbids it.
I'm not sure thailand will have a big chance in this industry with tourism-based, because after all it's useful to be an asset rather than a means of payment transactions. yes, although the real function is the currency though virtual. but with the occurrence in the country of thailand will open a great event this industry will develop with the participation of other countries.
Activity: 101
July 28, 2018, 03:33:16 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

For Thailand, this is a good chance to make extra money on bitcoin.
Activity: 30
July 28, 2018, 03:20:32 AM
For this reason in Thailand many people have access to bitcoin.Therefore, the decision of bitcoin demand will increase.I believe in the near future all Asian countries accept bitcoin.Hopefully more countries accept or legalize cryptocurrency,people can benefit from cryptocurrency by using payment transaction mode.I think the Thai government is looking at people who are growing,who are using cryptocurrency and they decided to legalize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
https://eloncity.io/
July 28, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
Ecstatic new from the Thailand country and more country too will join the good thing that has just be done by them.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
July 28, 2018, 03:10:18 AM
Good idea by them, they know cryptocurrency is the future of digital currency hence they legalize it to be trusted by its citizens. Other countries too should just follow this great idea.
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 02:53:57 AM
Great news, nice to hear that. Nonetheless, I would like to ask for your opinion on Token Sale projects, I know here is a lot of experts. So I found a project Socratus.  It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project, but I am not sure.
Activity: 34
July 28, 2018, 02:51:48 AM
With more countries embracing blockchain technology and localizing cryptocurrency,it reduces the misconceptions people have about cryptocurrency,especially bitcoin.This will help other countries to also make bold steps to legalize cryptocurrency.This will be good news for all of us because every good news gives a positive sentiment to the market.It will also dispel doubts in the minds of new investors.
Pages:
Jump to: