Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 19. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2018, 07:30:59 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

I agree with the dependency of Thailand to tourism which was proven by statistics, and therefore it will be a gold help in there country as they started accepting bitcoin at the same time legalising it. This step made by the given country will definitely boost the tourism and more and more will be encouraged to go to Thailand especially the users of bitcoin, or other crypto coins.This will probably help the tourist to have more time in vacation because intead of going to money changer they only need to do is ro do some clicks then boom, transactions was done. Bitcoin is probably a god medium to help our life to be more easier.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:23:59 AM
If Thailand legalize the use of Cryptocurrency and is currently residing in Asia as one of the first country to ever Legalize Crypto Use in Southeast Asia, then it is a huge advancement or advantage to create more opportunities in their country and not only inside but also outside investments can be created into the country. If Thailand believes in Crypto in making their community or country better, then other countries should also do research what are the benefits it can offer for them.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
July 17, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
Thailand is a country that has long accepted electronic money. As far as I know, some MLM projects are always held a launch ceremony in Thailand. Asian countries are now accepting more cryptocurrency than other continents
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
crypto currency is very good for this is there in thailand its ugliness so exchanging crypto currency and i think this will surely be fine.
 With this type of transaction more bitcoin users will probably be encouraged to come to the said country, as stated earlier you only need a mobile device and internet in able to do transactions, much safer and efficient. Not only good for the users but also to the economy of Thailand. If the rate of tourism boost it will affect the economy, more over as for the citizens of the country stated it will absolutely encourage them to enter cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 16, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Every legalization of an individual country has a huge effect in the bitcoin, or cryto world. As a matter pf fact the legalization might lead for the cryptocurrency or the bitcoin itself to have more investors because as we all know bitcoin is the coin that has the future and an independent one. Going back, the Thailand will probably have more tourist because of this step, more tourist specifically bitcoin users. Moreover it will open new opportunities to the Thais. It is more okay of more and more country will start to have trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 07:51:19 AM
Such a great news! I hope that we will see many new places in Thailand where you can pay by crypto. TenX should take this country into consideration
Activity: 45
July 16, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
wow its a great start for cryptocurrency world. its a very great news. brb, gonna fly to Thailand hahaha joke
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 07:45:47 AM
Wow to this!, i wonder when will Bitcoin be legalized in our country, though it has been accepted as mode of payment in any way but there is still big difference if it is a legal thing.
Activity: 34
July 16, 2018, 07:33:28 AM
This is a good information for bitcoin users because bitcoin use is expanding in different countries especially now low bitcoin prices they will try to hold and earn when the bitcoin price rises in the future.
This is actually a good news for crypto traders,  this kind of news might restore faith of investors in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
July 16, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
Another proof that it is just a matter of review and arrangement  needed to understand that bitcoin technology is economy friendly and can be an instrument to national assessment for economic growth and development. I hope that more and more country will understand the potential of bitcoin and cryptocurrency and eventually become accepted globally.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 16, 2018, 07:07:00 AM
This is a good information for bitcoin users because bitcoin use is expanding in different countries especially now low bitcoin prices they will try to hold and earn when the bitcoin price rises in the future.
Activity: 280
July 16, 2018, 07:03:26 AM
I think crypto currencies will become more and more popular and legalised in different countries. Eventually the countries that are not so keen on them will turn their heads and accept the fact that it is a revolutionary technology.

it is and they will hop in for sure. It's good that the country like Thailand legalized crypto, it's a great example for other neighbors, let's hope they will take it from them asap
Activity: 69
July 16, 2018, 06:56:22 AM
It is indeed a good thing for cryptocurrency world as well as the country itself. For the cryptocurrency world it will probably increase the demand of bitcoin or altcoins simply because tourism is one of asset of Thailand therefore it will give huge help to the tourist to easily transact in the said country. And also to the economy of Thailand will probably increase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

I think you should include a link as a strong proof of this discussion.
but if that's true, I just want to appreciate even though we know thailand will not contribute greatly to the crypto market turnover. but this is good and positive. currently there are some rumors that can strengthen market development.
Activity: 82
July 16, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
Measures were approved at the June 7 meeting of the regulator and are expected to come into effect by the end of this month, according to local media. Thailand is one of those countries based on their travels, I do not know what would be the impact of this on their travel economy but it would be really convenient for their travel.
Activity: 48
July 15, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
 Yes, Thailand Legalize Crypto currency
The announcement follows the decree that came into effect on May 14 and put the SEC in charge of electronic money regulations. It also complies with the country's electronic money tax notice.
According to SEC Deputy Secretary General Tipsuda Thavaramara, the scope of the Commission's regulation includes ICO, coding exchange, brokerage firms, agents and other parties authorized by the Ministry of Finance.
Activity: 49
July 13, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
Great news! I hope in the future more and more countries will lay legal grounds for Bitcoin so that it can grow in popularity. And it's even better if not only tourism but also local citizens will use Bitcoin.
Activity: 58
July 11, 2018, 11:50:02 PM
This is a great news. We need more and more countries allowing bitcoin in order to bring the price back like in January.
But I heard Thailand is still banning ICOs. Is that correct?
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
July 11, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

It is good for Thailand, their peoples can use crypto for trading or investing. Could you give the link to the source here ?
The more countries legalizing cryptocurrency, the more crypto will grow in the future. When that time come, maybe the whole world already using crypto.
Activity: 26
July 11, 2018, 07:44:07 PM
Another good news for crypto users! This will help gain more reputation from this country on how cryptocurrency works well.
Pages:
Jump to: