Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 3. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 09:46:40 AM
According to my side:
The advantages of bitcoin are:-
It provide control and security.
No third party seizure.
They assist developing nations.
Fewer risks for merchants:- Bitcoin transactions are secure,irreversible,and does not contain any customers sensitive or personal information. this protects merchants from losses caused by fraud or fraudulent.

Activity: 130
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 09:05:47 AM
i think bitcoin is good because it is decentralised and we can mine it on our computer or by owning a rig of miners.We can get income by mining bitcoin  for long duration. Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 28, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
There are many advantages of Bitcoin. at first Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency as well as it is the most trusted cryptocurrency.again Bitcoin price increases most of the time as a result we can get a good profit through Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
February 28, 2018, 08:53:18 AM
There are Pro's and cons on anything and bitcoin has it too. Pros: Freedom in payment, it is possible to send money all over the world without worry.Control and security, You can use bitcoin without knowing your real identity and you can control your transaction but with single misclick you can get a big lost from it. Cons:The risk is unusually high other than trading in the forex. It has higher fee right now and slower transaction rate because of the traffic(but it is fast when it is first lauched). The lack of awareness and understanding of those people who recently joined the hype train of bitcoin can really have a big lose. The volatility of the value is very high.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 04:54:56 PM
This thread should be entitled "The advantages of cryptocurrency" because I think to be honest Bitcoin does not have more advantages than other cryptocurrencies it is the same thing and all of them have the same advantages like better than banks and some have even more advantages for example Monero offers 100% total anonymity which is amazing.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 04:01:59 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Yes, I agree with you, for us, investors, ordinary people who want to work, the opportunity to earn with bitcoin is priceless. That's his main advantage to me.
Activity: 68
February 27, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
the advantage of bitncoin give them a opportunity then it will be good.Many unemployment people in the world. Bitcoin is a extra income. It has give a opportunity by sitting at home.So bitcoin as a good advantages.
Activity: 40
February 27, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
their are many advantages of bitcoin freedom in buy or selling, very low risk, easy to invest and use and one more in future bitcoin will be on top.
Activity: 22
February 27, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
bitcoin is available for everyone, that is the biggest advantage
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 10:12:20 AM
There's a lot of advantage of bitcoins. Its a world wide currency. If you invest with it your money may be double or triple since the price is unstable and not under control, The value of bitcoin increase and decrease so it can gives you hug profit. Its easy to earn bitcoin there's a lot of way to earn it. Its free for all and everyone can use it age race of gender doesn't matter, also the transaction fee is to much low its fast and secure
Activity: 24
February 27, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
There are many advantage in bitcoin,it helps us to sustain our basic needs and you don't need to work every hour its up to what time you want to work and they are lots advantage in bitcoin .
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
February 27, 2018, 07:15:13 AM
Indeed, bitcoin has numerous advantages:
1. Freedom in Payment
Bitcoin is decentralized. Anonymous, Not Centrally Controlled or Regulated.
2. Fewer Risks for Merchants
Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed.
3. No Paperwork
Location and age do not matter. 
4. Quick and Cheap Transactions
The costs of transacting are kept very low than credit cardsю
For me, I find bitcoin  as great source of income, that allows to earn money anytime, anywhere.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 06:08:13 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin has bunch and bunch of advantages, one of it is it can help people especially those who need source of income, it also helps the country and its citizens to be successful in life. Bitcoin also serves as a work for those people who often stay at heir home and doesn't want to go outside, this can be a way for them to earn money while just working at their home with their computers.
Activity: 183
February 27, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
There are many advantages of Bitcoin, one of them is they can have knowledge and ideas about marketing or different currencies. Can give them work that lessen the number of unemployed people that experience poverty, that is known in our universe.
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 05:54:59 AM
Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages over using localized currency; we will discuss some of the biggest advantages.

Quick and Cheap Transactions When making a Bitcoin transfer the fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of moving money. A normal Bitcoin fee is 0.0005 BTC per transfer (0.2 THB, less than a 25 satang coin), whereas with a typically international wire transfer you could expect to pay 700THB-1300THB per transaction. Accepting credit cards will generally cost 3-5% of the transfer amount, which again is much more expensive than a Bitcoin transaction.

International wire transfers can take from a few days to more than a week, whereas Bitcoin transactions are generally confirmed with an hour.

Irreversible Transactions As existing merchants will be well aware, when accepting credit card payments, or even bank payments the sender has the ability to reverse or “chargeback” the payment. There is nothing worse than sending products to a customer, only to receive a message that the payment has been reversed, you have been cheated and there is nothing you can do about it.

Bitcoin is the only payment method that is 100% irreversible and cannot be charged back. For this reason you should be careful when sending Bitcoins; be sure that you are sending them to a trusted vendor.

No Paperwork Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes. There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account. All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.

You could have 1000s of different addresses if you wanted, there is no limit to the number of Bitcoin Addresses that you can have.
For me,the advantages in bitcoin is giving a oppurtunity to earn a money to sustain there basic need.They can give a advantages also in investing they give a easiest and safiest in serving as their customer.They can give also hope for those hopeless.And a job for those who are jobless.They can change the life of individuals.And they can also increase the uneployment and increase the proverty tonome another.
Activity: 370
February 27, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
there are many advantage of bitcoin and we all know that it is now more popular. i think the best advantage of it that we can get a bit amount or profit from it. we can also use it in various purpose.
Activity: 54
February 27, 2018, 05:46:14 AM
Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages over using localized currency; we will discuss some of the biggest advantages.

Quick and Cheap Transactions When making a Bitcoin transfer the fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of moving money. A normal Bitcoin fee is 0.0005 BTC per transfer (0.2 THB, less than a 25 satang coin), whereas with a typically international wire transfer you could expect to pay 700THB-1300THB per transaction. Accepting credit cards will generally cost 3-5% of the transfer amount, which again is much more expensive than a Bitcoin transaction.

International wire transfers can take from a few days to more than a week, whereas Bitcoin transactions are generally confirmed with an hour.

Irreversible Transactions As existing merchants will be well aware, when accepting credit card payments, or even bank payments the sender has the ability to reverse or “chargeback” the payment. There is nothing worse than sending products to a customer, only to receive a message that the payment has been reversed, you have been cheated and there is nothing you can do about it.

Bitcoin is the only payment method that is 100% irreversible and cannot be charged back. For this reason you should be careful when sending Bitcoins; be sure that you are sending them to a trusted vendor.

No Paperwork Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes. There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account. All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.

You could have 1000s of different addresses if you wanted, there is no limit to the number of Bitcoin Addresses that you can have.
Activity: 163
February 27, 2018, 01:38:11 AM
I am powerfully agree that bitcoin has too several benefits. I feel bitcoin many be a powerful coin within the world currently and little doubt concerning it. I think the advantage of bitcoin additionally to extend financial gain still because the right investment for a more robust future for everybody. Hopefully bitcoin can modification everyone's life still.
copper member
Activity: 616
February 27, 2018, 01:29:33 AM
Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency. Bitcoin is more efficient and convenient way to transfer money across the world. It is a good investment purposes which is a profitable after long time and free from government authority. It can be exchanged for other currencies, products as well as services.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 26, 2018, 07:26:41 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has many advantages. There are many people who are already know the advantages of having a bitcoin and one of this is it gives many people an opportunity to make themselves productive and earn some money to use it for their daily lives.
The presence of bitcoin has changed the lives of many people, I also feel the great benefits of being able to earn extra earn, before I get a salary in the office about $ 450 per month and with the money then I can not buy things I like, but after knowing bitcoin a year ago many things I buy for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: