Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 4. (Read 20534 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
February 26, 2018, 07:07:43 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has many advantages. There are many people who are already know the advantages of having a bitcoin and one of this is it gives many people an opportunity to make themselves productive and earn some money to use it for their daily lives.
Bitcoin does have a lot of cool features that most projects out there don't like to have. Something that can work and it's not that hard to do transactions with it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 06:26:16 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

There are so many advantages of bitcoin just like it can help us to earn money even if we're student. The advantage of it to us is that it can make our life better and it help us to helps our family on our financial. The advantage of bitcoin on other cryptocurrency is that it is the one who discovered first and there are so many popular person that are working on it.
It is just a parts of the benefit to apply blockchain - the Bitcoin technology - to our life. First of all, the Bitcoin price increased by the speculator and new investor, of course, this trending can not keep for long time when the whale stop to invest. But when the next phase of cryptocurrency happend, I believe the blockchain technology will be the reason to make the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies increase.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
February 26, 2018, 05:41:49 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages. There are many people who are already know the advantages of having a bitcoin and one of this is it gives many people an opportunity to make themselves productive and earn some money to use it for their daily lives.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 03:14:36 PM
Bitcoin is gaining huge popularity worldwide and mass adoption because of its advantages
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 02:11:32 PM
Bitcoin has so many opportunities but I think in present time the best opportunity is that bitcoin is a good investment and is giving us good profit to people, because we are expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase too much in near future, because people are still too much confident to invest money in  bitcoin. I am hopeful that very soon bitcoin price will cover 10000$. Therefore i am not going to sell my bitcoin right now but will try to invest more and more assets in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
we can't say specifically how many advantages of bitcoin, many people show interest in Bitcoin main reason for too many advantages is Bitcoin.  it is open to all anyone can use Bitcoin for any work with security so we are enjoying The advantages of bitcoin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 10:31:47 AM
The advantage of bitcoin is bieng convenient you can pay through Online you should not open your wallet because nowdays digital online pay and bitcoin is the way to buy anything and also to book a hotel buy foods and clothes.
You dont need to give a paper money all you need to do is to convert your bitcoin to cash.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 09:32:34 AM
There are many advantages bitcoin offers but I don't want to pinpoint each one of them because I know for sure some are already mentioned by the previous commenters here but for me the most advantage I could think of bitcoin with since it was created supposedly to buy things online without the use of cash or credit card but you can also send money to your love ones across the world without having to pay such huge fees. That for me is one great advantage especially if they really need the money right away.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

There are so many advantages of bitcoin just like it can help us to earn money even if we're student. The advantage of it to us is that it can make our life better and it help us to helps our family on our financial. The advantage of bitcoin on other cryptocurrency is that it is the one who discovered first and there are so many popular person that are working on it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 09:11:56 AM
Bitcoin is gaining huge popularity worldwide and mass adoption because of its advantages.One of that is the ability of it  to help people  to earn money.Bitcoin gives a source of income to everyone not only to those who need money but also to those who wants to save for their future and also for being safe  transaction.
Activity: 28
February 24, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
Bitcoin is the easiest and fastest way to make any payments from you. This is a safe and fast way to deal in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
February 24, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
Implementing bitcoin deals is an advantage with high speed and convenience in the implementation steps. And one of the advantage of bitcoin is main source of income of people self. Bitcoin has earned a lot of money through this besides bitcoin has unemployed reduce.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
February 24, 2018, 08:31:50 AM
Ease of transaction with-in or inter-states same, you have the control on your fund no intermediary. In the blockchain technology anyone can verify the transactions anytime. Personal information is a secret but public address can be seen by everyone.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 08:23:09 AM
Bitcoin provides anonymity to its users and can also be a source of income.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 24, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
Biggest advantage I see it is the usage of it as store of value. I have some mining rigs making bitcoin for me and I use 50% of them for gambling, trading or converting in cash and the other 50% I keep as store of value and is in this that I have faith it may give me huge amount of money in the future. This is what I see as the biggest advantage of bitcoin.
Activity: 102
February 24, 2018, 08:19:49 AM
After learning about bitcoin I came across that being the decentralised one is it's biggest advantage.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 08:05:49 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
Wow great information. Bitcoin reducing unemployment problems through earning people they change their  economical  conditions. Many young people involving them in bitcoin because government could not provide them job.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 07:55:14 AM
The advantage of bitcoin is that it's a crypto currency! The advantage of bitcoin in the crypto currency is that it is the father of the crypto currency! And no matter how much time has passed, while there will be a crypto currency, bitcoin wants her father !!!
Activity: 392
February 24, 2018, 07:49:28 AM
The advantages of bitcoin are endless. You can, for the first epoch, have unadulterated find the money for advice of your maintenance without anyone mammal lithe to fine impression it. It along with grows in value anew grow earliest fashioned previously it is rare, and you even have an immutable public ledger to buildup it upon digitally.

in fact there are many advantages of bitcoin that really can be found many people, beneficial to many people out there. Bitcoin also helps many people to earn a living. It helps them to live their lives much more, bitcoin's coin is the most popular alt coin, its value is higher than other alt coins, more useful and can be converted into fiat quickly. Bitcoin has stood on the market and is well-trusted compared to other coins
Activity: 294
February 22, 2018, 07:44:58 PM
Bitcoin has a lot advantages than fiat money namely bitcoin has all the fundamental functions of a fiat money. It also bring us convenince aside from the fact that we can do bussines with BTC trough investments or trading. 
Pages:
Jump to: