Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌 The Best Crypto Telegram Groups to Join in 2022-23 🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
many people use crypto telegram groups fortrading signals. Can anyone tell me why they Preferred telegram groups for Crypto Tradings Signals?
There is a lot of cryptocurrency news on millions of websites, but it’s still hard to keep track of useful and updated information.
 This is why so many crypto-centric netizens prefer to use Telegram groups.
it's really very overwhelming that daily a huge number of projects come and all of them declared that they are very profitable. And don't know which project should choose and invest the money.
For me , it's by getting in early on low cap projects. That way to can easily make some good returns. Do some research on PUSS and let me know what you think
Don’t trust the amount of a crypto because they will go down very fast in Japan they make new rules who don’t let the investment of crypto to go down. Usdt make a appointment to don’t let the prices to go down and to be a stable coin
Activity: 12
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
Btc is Just acting like a Crippled dog fucking the whole market up . Let’s just be patient and keep our hopes up. i am just fed up. don't know when it will get back to it's previous position.
Many coins are really doing great why are you depended just one coin . Btc isn't that much profitable any more. Rather we should focus on mother coin that will give us some profit.
you know why people are focusing on btc. because when it goes up everything goin up and when it goes down whole market is down. and it's the father of all coin. and this is the main coin and may be will be always.
Activity: 14
Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.
I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
If you want to study how to analyze any crypto project on your own, you can join a group where analysts teach fundamental analysis. You don't have to pay anything. Everything is free. No investment. Experienced analysts show by example how they analyze cryptoprojects for venture investors
The simplest way to manage digital money.
Enhance and simplify your crypto journey. Everyday crypto banking. Flexible and accessible. Securely store crypto and fiat in one place.
Success and happiness don’t run after you, you go for them pull the bull by it’s horn now the opportunity is knocking on your door. So we should work according to that.
That's true. Being able to utilize the dip is an opportunity so many traders are yet to know how to utilize. Those who don't use it i am sure they will regret in future.
Activity: 15
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
Btc is Just acting like a Crippled dog fucking the whole market up . Let’s just be patient and keep our hopes up. i am just fed up. don't know when it will get back to it's previous position.
Many coins are really doing great why are you depended just one coin . Btc isn't that much profitable any more. Rather we should focus on mother coin that will give us some profit.
Activity: 16
in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
Is there any way to sure profit?
Trading futures involves significant risk and the possibility of significant gains and losses. Note that past profits are not indicative of future returns.
In the event of extreme volatility in market prices, your entire margin balance may be liquidated.
The market is bad but it's doesn't affect me or my investors at all
Because we use a reliable broker site to monitor our trading session it's just invest and earn mouth watering out of it in just 3 trading days
If there is any difference between the rich and the poor in this world, it is that the rich still act in the face of fear, and the poor choose to avoid it in the face of fear.
Activity: 20
Activity: 10
Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.
I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
If you want to study how to analyze any crypto project on your own, you can join a group where analysts teach fundamental analysis. You don't have to pay anything. Everything is free. No investment. Experienced analysts show by example how they analyze cryptoprojects for venture investors
Enhance and simplify your crypto journey. Everyday crypto banking. Flexible and accessible. Securely store crypto and fiat in one place.
Success and happiness don’t run after you, you go for them pull the bull by it’s horn now the opportunity is knocking on your door. So we should work according to that.
Activity: 25
That right! I guess will be adopted by Banks if they do not want to lose the money coming from the fee of the payment system together with being competitive as far as speed is concerned. A bank transfer that maybe can take up to 2 business days could be executed in 15’ or less
Activity: 27
in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
Trading futures involves significant risk and the possibility of significant gains and losses. Note that past profits are not indicative of future returns.
In the event of extreme volatility in market prices, your entire margin balance may be liquidated.
people only tell us how much they lost, but they never told us how much profit they were making before the dip and how they made them without scaming anyone
Activity: 14
Activity: 19
Activity: 21
 I think Crypto mining is the best option now that the market is down. Because of low price many miners are not doing it so competition is very low beside when it goes up who use this moment he will definitely benifited.
Activity: 26
Great groups indeed. It's unfortunate that now btc and other alt coin all down since many month, and that's why less projects are coming. we who are fond of this world are not in a good mood at all .Hope it will change soon.
There are fundamental arguments for why the correlation between these two assets should decrease.
Ethereum’s shift to a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism has led to a very different
approach to network security than Bitcoin.
More people are staking now because of the bear market so yields are not as much as they used to be.. Still better than nothing.
Activity: 20
The market is bad but it's doesn't affect me or my investors at all
Because we use a reliable broker site to monitor our trading session it's just invest and earn mouth watering out of it in just 3 trading days
Activity: 17
A common problem is that nowadays most investors are only interested in initial profits and ignore long-term benefits! So you should buy some good coin and hold it for long term to earn your expected profit.
long term holding mean what. i bought btc and eth last year when those were pick. And from then i just waiting when it will get back to it's earlier price .my portfolio is below one third that i invested.
why do you think so I have  invested and mined my bitcoins . Also some other altcoin, they’re very profitable. I think you did something wrong  that's why you lose money.
Everyone is different and their way of investment is different. The profit of investment in crypto depends on a lot of thing. If you can buy and sell in the right time you will definitely be achiever. But the problem is it not sure whether it is the right time. may be you use the opportunity of right time and other couldn't.

It's best you make your choice on what you want to invest on before you dm anybody.Yea but investing in Bitcoin is different from purchasing Bitcoin and holding.I invest in Bitcoin to earn mouth watering profit out of it in just 3 trading days
We are still in the bear market. But this relief rally has been a good one compared to prior months. Bitcoin at 21k is really a bad market as the dip is really affecting millions. Don't forget bitcoin has for once sky rocket to $67k once I think that was last year
Activity: 15
A common problem is that nowadays most investors are only interested in initial profits and ignore long-term benefits! So you should buy some good coin and hold it for long term to earn your expected profit.
long term holding mean what. i bought btc and eth last year when those were pick. And from then i just waiting when it will get back to it's earlier price .my portfolio is below one third that i invested.
why do you think so I have  invested and mined my bitcoins . Also some other altcoin, they’re very profitable. I think you did something wrong  that's why you lose money.
Everyone is different and their way of investment is different. The profit of investment in crypto depends on a lot of thing. If you can buy and sell in the right time you will definitely be achiever. But the problem is it not sure whether it is the right time. may be you use the opportunity of right time and other couldn't.

It's best you make your choice on what you want to invest on before you dm anybody.Yea but investing in Bitcoin is different from purchasing Bitcoin and holding.I invest in Bitcoin to earn mouth watering profit out of it in just 3 trading days
Activity: 11
Eth is starting to pick up but I hope there’s a pull back so I can fill my bags some more. Don't know when the market get back to it's own form and we miss this opportunity.
Activity: 11
Why are you asking here, join those groups and they will suggest hundreds of token . if you want to invest on them that 's your wish. best of luck, Indeed.
my opinion is Trading with signals is the best way to make profit from crypto instead of investing on strange platform. If you know how to use it there is a enormous opportunity to that.
Dont let the people scam u, dont trust anyone and when u understand how this world works u could start making a lot of money un crypto.
This is just starting.
If you are into crypto I must say that it's a must have to secure an insurance to protect from harm and losses and this is best offered by Insured Finance, as far I know.
Activity: 9
As the crypto market seems to begin its long-awaited recovery and Ethereum reaches $1,500, many are curious about its further progress, especially in the light of the Merg.
Activity: 26
many people use crypto telegram groups fortrading signals. Can anyone tell me why they Preferred telegram groups for Crypto Tradings Signals?
There is a lot of cryptocurrency news on millions of websites, but it’s still hard to keep track of useful and updated information.
 This is why so many crypto-centric netizens prefer to use Telegram groups.
it's really very overwhelming that daily a huge number of projects come and all of them declared that they are very profitable. And don't know which project should choose and invest the money.
For me , it's by getting in early on low cap projects. That way to can easily make some good returns. Do some research on PUSS and let me know what you think
Security and anonymity are always prioritized by BlockChain projects in the development of project platforms and technologies. Without security no matter what the profitability is ultimately nothing.
You can check out lots of good projects where you can invest and trade.Choose wisely because you can't get back money after investing in a shit coin. do your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: