Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌 The Best Crypto Telegram Groups to Join in 2022-23 🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.
I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
Why do you suggest NFT is there any valid reason? I have seen a lot of NFT project and they are just any image and start a project . Then they sell it after that .Boom! they are gone and that NFT has no value at all.
Activity: 10
in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
Is there any way to sure profit?
A common problem is that nowadays most investors are only interested in initial profits and ignore long-term benefits! So you should buy some good coin and hold it for long term to earn your expected profit.
What are the benefits of holding coin as long term investment? Can you tell me about the motivation and benefits for investors to keep the any coin in the long run?
Every investment has it's ups and downs. If you hold any btc or any other valuable coin it will go it's top though it's down now. That's why you need to hold that for long term. At the end you will have your profit.
Almost 4/5 of investors are focused purely on the price of token in short term instead of understanding the real value and health of the project. We need want instant cash not value asset.
Activity: 16
in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
A common problem is that nowadays most investors are only interested in initial profits and ignore long-term benefits! So you should buy some good coin and hold it for long term to earn your expected profit.
What are the benefits of holding coin as long term investment? Can you tell me about the motivation and benefits for investors to keep the any coin in the long run?
Every investment has it's ups and downs. If you hold any btc or any other valuable coin it will go it's top though it's down now. That's why you need to hold that for long term. At the end you will have your profit.
Long term holding is a good option but you have to chose the right token for that. otherwise any dump token holding won't give you anything at all rather it can cost your money.
Most important thing is that, How does project increase the token's value, liquidity and utility ?
 So that it can lead to an increase in token prices.
Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.
I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
I want to get good value from the coin. Recommend a cryptocurrency on which I could earn % on my tokens and stake to receive rewards for accumulatio
Activity: 15
Activity: 13
To avoiding traditional financial monarchy and stablishing the decentralized financial system we need to do a lot . And that journey
won't achieve in one day. TO that way telegram groups and channels have a vital role and they always serve the crypto people. They should be
praised.
I think you are right. WE need to have the decentralized system as soon as possible otherwise the present mafia who running the financial system continue to more rich and people will go to more poorer.
Like the rest of the universe, Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency movement it spawned acted with extreme sadness. Lord Satoshi is essentially a usurper whose love and anger have created externalities of price volatility relative to fiat currencies and pure energy itself.
Fiat-backed stablecoins want to take advantage of the storage capacity of banks without paying anything for it. To me, it's a strategy that doesn't survive at scale. Billions don't cause a stink
but I must say that it is surprising how they sustain during the bearish market. those survived in this bearish market they are long run horse they won't go less. You can surely bet on them.
A gentle remainder for everyone that using these group scammer try to attract people for their project if you are not aware of it this could scam you. So be coutious about and you can get benefited way more than you can imagine.
Activity: 12
Long term holding is a good option but you have to chose the right token for that. otherwise any dump token holding won't give you anything at all rather it can cost your money.
Activity: 8
Too many projects promise magic but never release any working product or prove any revenue, Within a short/long time of release. So please be sure about the project otherwise you will end up with a lose of all your money.
there are many short-term high-yield investment project. If you are interested you can rescerch on it. and this can give you the real profit as you wanted. But don't go for without proper knowledge.
Activity: 13
the thing i about the is group allow to network with other crypto enthusiasts and know what they are thinking in current situation. thanks for making this list of groups
but reality is most member who are joined on these groups having their own product to sell. They are working as a referral and convince other member to spend money on them.
yeah you are right but there is good discussion also. And you shouldn't foucus on that rather you should focus on the bright side. Good dicussiona= really make a good time and might be money also.
the thing i about the is group allow to network with other crypto enthusiasts and know what they are thinking in current situation. thanks for making this list of groups
but reality is most member who are joined on these groups having their own product to sell. They are working as a referral and convince other member to spend money on them.
Activity: 11
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
Market looks so worse each week lol. Don't know when this situation will change. Sometimes it is little bit depressive also.
 is there any good news so far?
According to history, there is a boom in the month of October. So any time it can change and those who use this chance will be the gainer and those who miss this this chance most probably curse him.
Activity: 20
The market is very volatile and hard to predict, so a lot of traders have switched to auto trading with Bots 😊..If you've noticed most of the pumps happening on kucoin recently are done by bots..
Keep a tab and be profitable in both bullish and bearish market sentiments. Don't come to anyone's suggestion.
we always do from peoples opinion. In fact many of us come to this crypto world by anyone suggestion or something like in that on the head it is tough to avoid people's opinion,
Activity: 19
The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
Market looks so worse each week lol. Don't know when this situation will change. Sometimes it is little bit depressive also.
 is there any good news so far?
Activity: 22
Almost 80% investors have just focused on price of token in short term instead of understanding the real value of the project. Can you tell us on motivations and benefits for investors to hold your token in long term?
Right now almost all of us have one or two crypto wallet, but ask yourself, how much do you make with it? you can not make a fortune in a day, but you can take a step today towards that. Cryptocurrency market  is taking hold all over the world and various transactions in services and goods are now being done in cryptocurrencies.  with a little effort and strategy.
Activity: 29
To avoiding traditional financial monarchy and stablishing the decentralized financial system we need to do a lot . And that journey
won't achieve in one day. TO that way telegram groups and channels have a vital role and they always serve the crypto people. They should be
praised.
I think you are right. WE need to have the decentralized system as soon as possible otherwise the present mafia who running the financial system continue to more rich and people will go to more poorer.
Like the rest of the universe, Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency movement it spawned acted with extreme sadness. Lord Satoshi is essentially a usurper whose love and anger have created externalities of price volatility relative to fiat currencies and pure energy itself.
i think blockchain networks, especially Ethereum, are gaining strength from assets locked defi platforms
well, most used defi platforms like PCS, Cake, is the most active defi in the bsc ecosystem.
We can't tell you if anything in the crypto space is not a scam. Most of them are failed or likely to scam so you must be so sure that you aren't being scamed. I think top currencies will be much preferable but low in return.
Activity: 16
to be honest No one knows it. If it goes further deep then it can also goes to moon. If someone knows it then he will buy or sell it and become the richest guy in the world. All are playing the guessing game.
The market still bearish, good time to accumulate more bags. Don't miss this opportunity it will definitely go high before that use this chance.  I hope you’ve been doing that???
In a bear run where most of the projects fail and sometimes gone into oblivion. We need to have patience and invest the project that can survive in this situation and when the bull run happen the investment will bring the profit.
to be honest No one knows it. If it goes further deep then it can also goes to moon. If someone knows it then he will buy or sell it and become the richest guy in the world. All are playing the guessing game.
The market still bearish, good time to accumulate more bags. Don't miss this opportunity it will definitely go high before that use this chance.  I hope you’ve been doing that???
Pages:
Jump to: